Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kjctnorris View Post
    That was meant to be hyperbole.
    Wouldn't surprise me if it was true.
    KA : 831745853
    BnB is recruiting : http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-is-recruiting
    MW: 301523231

Fortune doesn't favor the bold, that's stupid. Fortune favors the intelligent, prepared, and patient. - Me, 2012

Please stop complaining about how bad Gree is at <fill in the blank>. A cursory search of the forums with the keywords 'Gree' and 'sucks' should let you see that we already know. - Me, 2013

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Colony Colonel View Post
    anybody started heroic guild yet?
    We are nearly finished stage 5. Top prize (for finishing individual and guild heroic) has no modifiers just a flat 17k attack, not sure what the final prize for the guild section will be but looks like this is the first combine event with no modifiers at all

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Anyone else notice that both big prizes are female? I know some had asked for that.
    KA : 831745853
    BnB is recruiting : http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-is-recruiting
    MW: 301523231

Fortune doesn't favor the bold, that's stupid. Fortune favors the intelligent, prepared, and patient. - Me, 2012

Please stop complaining about how bad Gree is at <fill in the blank>. A cursory search of the forums with the keywords 'Gree' and 'sucks' should let you see that we already know. - Me, 2013

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Just some feedback on the current guild quest. Some levels take into account what you have already earned on the individual quest. Some levels do not. We were bogged down on a level that needed @690 of one monster. We already killed 30 each on the individual quests that did not count. On other levels, previous kills did count. Currently we are on level 15/15, kill 270 Soulbound Pirates. None of our previous kills are counting.
    Why on some levels do previous kills count, but not on others?

Found this on the forum about guild level 1 heroic:

yes, we've been on stage one for the past day and a half. Its kill 2783 goblins for a battle scarred brawler

Almost 3000 kills? What are you thinking?

I do not like this guild quest at all! It would be much better if all individual kills counted towards the guild quests!
    Last edited by Jnsolberg; 08-12-2013 at 05:12 AM. Reason: Spelling
    Purple Squirrel

Post Count
    Jnsolberg - if the mobs you kill drop an item, they will count toward the gLTQ if you move ahead in the iLTQ. In the case of the Soulbound Pirates, they drop nothing, therefore, you get no credit if you went ahead.

And yes, the heroic version of the gLTQ is borderline silly in the early stages (ok, who am I kidding, they're downright stupid). I can only hope it gets less silly further down the road. I can only speak for the first four stages, but you have to kill at least 2700 in each of the first four.

KA ally code - 583-237-638

MW ally code - 861-947-758
    PvP 1 - #80, PvP 2 - #45, BfB - #33, PvP 3 - #25, BfG - #23, RfE - #27
    Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Leader *Retired*

Post Count
    Just wore out my third tentacle. Don't know how much longer I can go.
    Let us prey.
    [MoC]Tarsus

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnsolberg View Post
    Just some feedback on the current guild quest. Some levels take into account what you have already earned on the individual quest. Some levels do not. We were bogged down on a level that needed @690 of one monster. We already killed 30 each on the individual quests that did not count. On other levels, previous kills did count. Currently we are on level 15/15, kill 270 Soulbound Pirates. None of our previous kills are counting.
    Why on some levels do previous kills count, but not on others?

Found this on the forum about guild level 1 heroic:

yes, we've been on stage one for the past day and a half. Its kill 2783 goblins for a battle scarred brawler

Almost 3000 kills? What are you thinking?

I do not like this guild quest at all! It would be much better if all individual kills counted towards the guild quests!
    on heroic if individual kills ahead of time dont count, its kill 600. If they do count, its kill 2700. not sure which one is the lesser of 2 evils.

no one is unraidable.

MoC Officer in Kingdom Age

MoC Officer in Dragon Realms

Post Count
    Our guild decided to opt out from the heroic mode. Someone at Gree is pushing it way too far

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kjctnorris View Post
    That was meant to be hyperbole.
    At the time... with step one already such an outrageous number like 2783... Your number didn't seem like much of an exaggeration!

KA: 294-054-022
    IGN "War Eagle"

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by anchlovi View Post
    Our guild decided to opt out from the heroic mode. Someone at Gree is pushing it way too far
    I think you will not be the only one... guild LTQ is very fun and very challenging, but there are limits.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Finally (as "proposed" by Sirius) I would vote in favor of a GREE report at the beginning of the Gquests to show us what is expected but not especially for rewards and much more concerning kills versus drops and quests matches (ind vs G). We all know that kills need to be done sync between ind quest and G quest to avoid extra kills, while drops can be done ahead of Gquest ! Now Gree combines the 2 modes (drops and kills) which make it difficult to plan team work with other guildies.

It's not a complaint, but as Sirius asked about our interest, I think we could keep a part of mystery and still avoid doing extra kills as we are doing so many already. No need to add more ???

Post Count
    I have no idea how you Guys have time to sit here and talk, specially my Fellow crows

Now back in game and tap those giant craps (or whatever they are called)! CaaaaaW. <

(For the record, On GLTQ lvl 10H your prior individual kills dosn't Count - we started on flat 0 kills :/ )
    IGN 'MoC' Kaoslos

Post Count
    Well at least the item drop rate is 100%.....and not random!!! Imagine if the drop rate was random....LOL!!!!!!

KA: 630-568-270

Lurker
    Post Count
    This guild quest is so tedious, please no more of this Gree