20% Gem Sale: Does it make you buy gems?

Today there is a gem sale for 20% more gems. Does it make you want to buy gems? Do you think it will be followed up by a summoning stone sale? Personally I think there should be a half off or a 200% gems to make me buy.

In the history of this game, have they ever gone lower than 20% off?

Does anyone know?

Ive see 40% once with gree cant remember the time of year.

Price is still to high for me to spend anything. 20$ doesn't really do you much even. N that seems like to much to spend on virtual currency. Mabey 200% like you said. Still only consider it at that.

I really thought we'd get a 40% off for Gwars release. It could still happen. We had one before, & KA had it twice; when they released wars, & before the last war.

Yes just doing some contribution to this great game just brought 65 gems for $8

It's still too expensive. Knowing that if you don't open like at least 30 mill chests you will probably get nothing.

If it's a 50% sale I'll most likely consider spending a bit of money one time for maybe upgrades and a few chests if I have some left lol.

Yes, but not every time. I buy a stack of gems and only buy during a sale when I'm low, and I never spend on chests. Basically use the gems once a week for epic energy, so it lasts awhile. Occasionally a SA here and there, but very rare.
    Bears At Large (iOS) Beartator (recruiting for solid Guild Warriors!) - use LINE

I tried to buy and it just says Transaction Error. I guess Gree doesn't want my filthy money.

I would like to buy gems and get some chests or even upgrade my buildings to their 3rd level but I'm poor haha
    Level 1xx active iOS player looking for knights with Nemesis armor

Add me: XBB-YWG-RQX

Guild: H14D
    Level: 44 - 31/31 Members [Recruiting Players 60+]
    7% Mystic | 7% Water | 7% Fire | 7% Rock | 7%Wind