Selling buildings

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Selling buildings

Question Selling buildings

I have been debating selling some of my buildings. Does anyone know if i will have the option to buy them again or will they be sold for ever?

Post Count
    you can buy them again, at lvl 1 ofcourse

no one is unraidable.

MoC Officer in Kingdom Age

MoC Officer in Dragon Realms

Post Count
    I have never sold a building myself, so I can't speak from experience, but I have read on the forum where other players have done this (e.g. to complete BD10 runs) and then were able to buy them back later on. I don't recall, though, if they had to do all of the building upgrades again or not. My guess would be that you would, as you can probably only ever purchase a level 1 building (even if you had it at level 10 when you sold it). Anybody else know about this part of the equation?

Post Count
    Missed it by that much...

Person, thanks for the clarification on the level question.

Banned
    Post Count
    Yes, it doesn't matter what level your buildings are, you can sell them all. When you want the buildings back you can buy them in the store again, all you buy again as lv.1 buildings...
    My question actually is : why would you sell your buildings??? No buildings, no IPH, no kingdom...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    i could see selling defense buildings as i just dont see the value; yet they were so cheap to buy to begin with why bother? part of the fun of this game is "living dangerously" over vault for an upgrade so dont sell your buildings just play risky my opinion

Post Count
    You might as well sell the military buildings. The gold units are crap useless. Maybe keep them for honour units but by the time you save up enough honour to buy anything you could have built them again. I may just do that...

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kidder View Post
    You might as well sell the military buildings. The gold units are crap useless. Maybe keep them for honour units but by the time you save up enough honour to buy anything you could have built them again. I may just do that...
    Again, why sell your unit buildings? It cost weeks for upgrading the buildings..., in the same time you can upgrade your gold buildings.. My LPP account has only the boost buildings, no money buildings and only the lv.1 unit buildings. It only make sense, when you start a fresh account and from the start don't buy the unit and defence buildings.
    With my LLP account I'm upgrading my boost buildings only, this to have more benefit of the indestructible units. My army is complete indestructible when my boost buildings all are Lv.10 I will buy my money buildings..

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Selling your buildings is the only way to get to manor 6 or 7, unless your 2 mil plus. Don't forget you get half of your guild discounted price when you sell.
    Last edited by Krissy; 08-10-2013 at 09:04 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Krissy View Post
    Selling your buildings is the only way to get to manor 6 or 7, unless your 2 mil plus. Don't forget you get half of your guild discounted price when you sell.
    Depending on your stats,, it's a consideration what to do, I rather get a couple of times attacked and lose 300K, than again wait so many weeks before I have my upgrades ready again. selling my buildings cost me so much more, for me it's better to choose a weekend day and spend a couple of hours for raiding, maybe use a couple of stamina refills to speed things up a little...
    10 days ago, I for some strange reason lost my lv.10 playhouse and up to today I'm still busy upgrading it back to lv.10!
    Yesterday evening, after collecting my manors, I saw I needed only 600K gold for upgrading my lv.8 lender to lv.9, after 2,5 hours raiding I started my upgrade. 67 hours left to go before the first one is ready!!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I have sold a few buildings only to be extremely disappointed because first off you dont know how much you will get from selling the building untill you actually sell it, and when you do its for far less than you have spent on it no matter how many upgrades you have done on it, it still sells for almost nothing... My recommendation would be to never sell any of your buildings.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    It's like a pawn shop. You always get screwed and should never use it unless every other option is closed to you and you are desperate. But there's no urgency in having gold any more, unless they release Limited Time Buildings like they did in the other Gree games.
    KA : 831745853
    BnB is recruiting : http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-is-recruiting
    MW: 301523231

Fortune doesn't favor the bold, that's stupid. Fortune favors the intelligent, prepared, and patient. - Me, 2012

Please stop complaining about how bad Gree is at <fill in the blank>. A cursory search of the forums with the keywords 'Gree' and 'sucks' should let you see that we already know. - Me, 2013

Thank you for all the input. The question is just something that i was tossing around. I wouldn't sell any major $$$ buildings. It would be low revenue building if I choose that route. Most of them are still level 1 or 2 and my return is better with raiding then with my building revenue. I started a second character and have a castle and a cottage for revenue and raid like a madman!!!!

Again thank you for all the input.

Post Count
    Last I heard, you get half of the last upgrade cost when you sell a building, or half of the purchase price if at L1.
    I'm not sure how this appiles to L1 gem buildings but I heard you get nothing if you sell those.

Not sure if you can buy a Castle since it was never in the store.

If anybody knows for sure re gem buildings or the castle, please post; I'm curious.