DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 20% off Gold Sale

Post Count

20% off Gold Sale

96 hour sale just started
    Modern War Alliance Code: 437-990-068

Post Count
    Boooooo!

Whatever happened to the 24-hr 40% off gold sale?
    formerly playing as

Hammer Slammer & Thunder Child

Banned
    Post Count
    The need to increase revenues doesn't allow such an offer. Or maybe GREE doesn't see the possibility that with a 40% off gold sale the purchase could rise compared to a 20% off gold sale.
    Recent developments of GREE's revenues show a dramatic decrease. Several offices will close. The development of some new games has already stopped.

A wake up call...

My Bonus Gold for July has still not been issued

Speaking of Gold, I joined the "bonus gold program" on 18th July.

I wrote in asking how much I had spent for July so far, and how much more spending was needed to trigger the first tier at $500.

Gree's reply was that I had already spent $180 in July as of 18th July. So I proceeded to register for the bonus gold program. They also stated that all spending for July would contribute towards hitting the respective tiers.

Thereafter, I further purchased gold based on the following:
    - 19th July (1 vault @ $80 after 20% discount)
    - 20th July (2 vaults @ $160 after 20% discount)
    - 21st July (1 vault @ $80 after 20% discount)
    - 22nd July (1 banktruck @ $42 after 20% discount)

In totality, I had spent more then $500 which should give me bonus 2500 gold.

I wrote in asking for it on the 3rd August and was told to wait till the 7th for the automated pay out.

It's now 12 hours away from war on the 9th and I have yet received this "automated pay out"

Sent a ticket in yesterday and no replies as yet.

I hope a moderater reads this and gets this sorted for me soon.

I may not spend by the thousands weekly but the least is to look after casual paying customers like myself.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Serious F View Post
    The need to increase revenues doesn't allow such an offer. Or maybe GREE doesn't see the possibility that with a 40% off gold sale the purchase could rise compared to a 20% off gold sale.
    Recent developments of GREE's revenues show a dramatic decrease. Several offices will close. The development of some new games has already stopped.

A wake up call...
    I have only spent $60 on this game, that was for a vault during the last 40% off. It is the only time I would spend anything.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    As we know, a lot of players want to do far more but simply refuse to part with so much real cash for non existant cashgold. If we know that, Gree do, but why havent they responded with more sales at a higher discount? Its just basic economics/common sense. My businesses wouldnt last 10 minutes if people didnt think they were getting good value for money.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I'd like to see a WD event with no sale - to see how that affected scores... the pervasive sense of entitlement to a sale is somewhat galling.
    https://groupme.com/join_group/111752286/ztWL9q

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Chairman.mao View Post
    Speaking of Gold, I joined the "bonus gold program" on 18th July.

I wrote in asking how much I had spent for July so far, and how much more spending was needed to trigger the first tier at $500.

Gree's reply was that I had already spent $180 in July as of 18th July. So I proceeded to register for the bonus gold program. They also stated that all spending for July would contribute towards hitting the respective tiers.

Thereafter, I further purchased gold based on the following:
    - 19th July (1 vault @ $80 after 20% discount)
    - 20th July (2 vaults @ $160 after 20% discount)
    - 21st July (1 vault @ $80 after 20% discount)
    - 22nd July (1 banktruck @ $42 after 20% discount)

In totality, I had spent more then $500 which should give me bonus 2500 gold.

I wrote in asking for it on the 3rd August and was told to wait till the 7th for the automated pay out.

It's now 12 hours away from war on the 9th and I have yet received this "automated pay out"

Sent a ticket in yesterday and no replies as yet.

I hope a moderater reads this and gets this sorted for me soon.

I may not spend by the thousands weekly but the least is to look after casual paying customers like myself.
    I would suggest that your spending habits are not casual and the fact that you track it so detailed would suggest also that you may need to find other interests in life. That fact you and many others are getting this hung up on 'Gold' and the chance to increase stats thereby or to win a bonus attached trinket is worrying.

Gold free my friend is the way. It's liberating.

Quote Originally Posted by DILL3NGER View Post
    I would suggest that your spending habits are not casual and the fact that you track it so detailed would suggest also that you may need to find other interests in life. That fact you and many others are getting this hung up on 'Gold' and the chance to increase stats thereby or to win a bonus attached trinket is worrying.

Lets just say I tracked it to safeguard myself from screw ups like these. It's all about being in the details my friend. Something you learn from being in the legal profession. That was about the first time i spent on gold after being in this game since the start of the year. Casual or not is all relative isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by DILL3NGER View Post

I will further qualify the following:

1) do you not track your credit card spendings to ensure you've not been excessively billed?

2) this bonus gold is a transaction. It's an offer stated and it needs to be honored. It isn't about buying the gold and "hoping to win the bonus". So get that right.

Lurker
    Post Count

Bonus Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Chairman.mao View Post
    I will further qualify the following:

1) do you not track your credit card spendings to ensure you've not been excessively billed?

2) this bonus gold is a transaction. It's an offer stated and it needs to be honored. It isn't about buying the gold and "hoping to win the bonus". So get that right.
    Agreed. A transaction should be honored. I finally received my bonus gold for the first time and received 15k bars. It took a while but they finally came through.

Quote Originally Posted by Kodiak67 View Post
    Agreed. A transaction should be honored. I finally received my bonus gold for the first time and received 15k bars. It took a while but they finally came through.
    Glad you finally got yours! How long did it take you to receive them? Which month was it meant to be for?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    there is no gold sale for android, what the heck

Lurker
    Post Count

I cant buy gold

I tried to buy gold, but it say "your purchased could not be completed for assistance, contact iTunes support" can some help me? Thank you