Changing Allie count during war?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Changing Allie count during war?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Changing Allie count during war?

Is it possible to add/delete allies during the WD events?

I noticed last war I was not able too. Wasn't sure if it was a glitch or a new rule.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I believe you can. Since Gree changed the Allie list display last month things have been confusing. While you show 500 allies you may actually have many more. I had to drop about 15 allies to go from 500 on the display to 499. Also I was able to change them during the battle. Another faction member showed 500 and sent a ticket to Gree and was told he had over 900. After many days of deleting he was able to make it to 499.
    Hope that helps.

Pro
    Last edited by Pro; 08-09-2013 at 01:25 AM. Reason: Spelling.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Thank you. This helps a little. But we had some members in our faction under 500 whom could not add allies to reach 500. Just want to know for sure. Thank you though again!

Quote Originally Posted by Pro View Post
    I believe you can. Since Gree changed the Allie list display last month things have been confusing. While you show 500 allies you may actually have many more. I had to drop about 15 allies to go from 500 on the display to 499. Also I was able to change them during the battle. Another faction member showed 500 and sent a ticket to Gree and was told he had over 900. After many days of deleting he was able to make it to 499.
    Hope that helps.

Pro

Post Count
    It used to be said that factions would drop allies to lower their stats by 100-200k per player, declare war, get paired to a weak faction, then up the allies again to be significantly stronger. Never done it, or seen it done, just forum rumors.
    Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood.

Banned
    Post Count
    in the first war i was in a faction with 2 others i would drop my allies down to 100 or so then when matched do what SGT said. It seemed to work for the first war, but after joining a bigger faction i had to need to do it anymore