Page 1 of 2 12 Last

[Tournament Arena] Shadows of the Past - August 8th - August 15th

Attention Knights!

A new Tournament Arena has just begun! Put your mighty strength and formidable armor to the test by defeating other knights in an epic battle for the top spot on the leaderboards! May victory be yours and great defeat to those that oppose you.

Ehhh who gives a s**t

rofl5678910

Basic reward is Volcanic Mantle, a 50ep armor, so that's nice.

Quests
    1) 5 consecutive wins
    2) 7 wins wearing water armor
    3) 8 shutdown wins of opponents with at least 3 win run

I see Sir Hakkins is making a run for #1 this week, after coming second last week.
    Last edited by Musketeer; 08-10-2013 at 09:42 AM.

"He who has the most gems shall be victorious." ...in other words its not the armor you're wearing but the amount of bling that you have................."I sprinkle diamonds on everything I eat , for two reasons. Firstly, its the most ballin thing you can do... and second, it makes my dooky twinkle mang.

What is the legendary armor reward?

Half-dragon warrior armor I think?

Non+, so usually it's just for ep anyway.

The problem with being a low level and maxing out your double down at the begginning is after that, you have to fight 100s.

this time seems to be much tougher to get the first 100

Quote Originally Posted by XBDMRRFPN View Post
    this time seems to be much tougher to get the first 100
    Naturally. The first 100 is now dominated by:

1) Guild Masters (20% att/def boost)
    2) Guild Sentinels and Champions (15% boost)
    3) High Commanders (10% boost)
    4) Moonpie Armor wearers

If you're not in one or more of those categories, or a beginner who only has to fight other beginners, top 100 is now out of your reach unless you pay $$$, or use every point of energy effectively at least 20 hours a day.

I realise now how I got a bronze medal in my second tournament without really trying. I only had to fight others at my level, and I had better developed armors so I won more. At aome tipping point (I'd be interested to know what it is) you get thrown into the main pack, fighting people with maxed out Epic+ armors and massive boosts.

Quote Originally Posted by Musketeer View Post

4) Moonpie Armor wearers

If you're not in one or more of those categories, or a beginner who only has to fight other beginners, top 100 is now out of your reach unless you pay $$$, or use every point of energy effectively at least 20 hours a day.

I realise now how I got a bronze medal in my second tournament without really trying. I only had to fight others at my level, and I had better developed armors so I won more. At aome tipping point (I'd be interested to know what it is) you get thrown into the main pack, fighting people with maxed out Epic+ armors and massive boosts.
    I am high commander, but still is very tough because I see people having lot of points, more than the other times

Quote Originally Posted by Musketeer View Post

4) Moonpie Armor wearers

The guild bonuses aren't applied to the players on defense. So there really isn't any difference in attacking other players. HC+ people can be less careful, but you shouldn't be losing much anyways if you're in the top 100.

Sir chadbury is aiming for black medal on ios, and on android?

Quote Originally Posted by Unresolved View Post
    The guild bonuses aren't applied to the players on defense. So there really isn't any difference in attacking other players. HC+ people can be less careful, but you shouldn't be losing much anyways if you're in the top 100.
    this is true, but this time I noticed that the window in which you pick random opponents is almost gone.
    Now I can fight only with people of my same rank and this makes things very hard when you have to get DD