Page 1 of 2 12 Last

dragon wings event

the news in-game say the event is extended by one week, however no idea if that is from today or are we already in the middle of that extension week.

So, if I start crafting the 4 dragon armors ( normal ) now, am i going to be eligible for those wings ?
    It would take me 64 hours to craft them all - that's with 4 armories at lvl 3.
    Eidolon on iOS K&D - lvl 1++
    XBD-MWF-RYY
    friends 100+ ( with maxed epics ) only

Most likely from today. Yes, I wouldn't recommend it though, it'll probably be slowing down your progress by quite abit.

You may want to ask future questions in the thread dedicated to questions instead of making a new thread
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

Quote Originally Posted by deathexe View Post
    Most likely from today. Yes, I wouldn't recommend it though, it'll probably be slowing down your progress by quite abit.

You may want to ask future questions in the thread dedicated to questions instead of making a new thread
    I don't see the value in doing that. No one is going to go through 300 pages to see what people asked, besides there may be more players interested in this subject and at least everyone can see this one.
    XBD-MWF-RYY

Dont even bother to waste three days of crafting whit four armories, and 800.000 gold. This is meaning 144 snakeskins less, or like ~3700 enchanchement points less for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Eidand View Post
    I don't see the value in doing that. No one is going to go through 300 pages to see what people asked, besides there may be more players interested in this subject and at least everyone can see this one.
    Well, if everyone started making threads for their questions, eventually the forum would start to fill up with these types of threads, because there would definitely be forum members who can't or won't look through the forum for their answers first. That's why the question thread makes things more organized, saving the first page for other threads that could be more important.
    The banner said 'one more week', so it would make sense that it would mean that we have one more week.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

I don't have time to craft that much but yeah i get your point Thanks guys.
    XBD-MWF-RYY

I think that a thread for every question is enough, like other boards. Simply use the seach button and if you find nothing, you can post something. May lock and delete double questions, or fusing every double thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakino View Post
    Dont even bother to waste three days of crafting whit four armories, and 800.000 gold. This is meaning 144 snakeskins less, or like ~3700 enchanchement points less for you.
    What kind of calculation is this, playing 24/7? Normal people wouldn't need to care, what the difference would it make by slowing down 3 days? what's the point of pushing leveling so hard? It wouldn't at all be meaningful to them if they don't intend to play like that. For me, I perfer to play less eveyday, but play for longer as I really like this game. (afterall, K&D never means a video game to me, unlike etc call of duty, one may wish to beat the game in one go) Compare to cases when someone desperately push their goal, but lose their passion enventually
    Last edited by littlefishxbj; 08-09-2013 at 04:01 AM.

I say craft them. Farming snakeskins is also time consuming and very tedious, so if you craft these, you'll have a ton of snakeskins to craft when you're finished anyways. I personally keep up with crafting the boss armors for fusing purposes, if I don't want to use them as back up armors. This is essentially a never-ending game, so just take your time with it ... especially if you're not spending real money on it (which I don't).
    FM Rien
    K&D: XBB-GYH-PQX

Quote Originally Posted by NoGrip61 View Post
    I say craft them. Farming snakeskins is also time consuming and very tedious, so if you craft these, you'll have a ton of snakeskins to craft when you're finished anyways. I personally keep up with crafting the boss armors for fusing purposes, if I don't want to use them as back up armors. This is essentially a never-ending game, so just take your time with it ... especially if you're not spending real money on it (which I don't).
    I agree. If you want the wings, go ahead and craft, you've got plenty of time thanks to Gree's treachery. Let's have someone actually benefit from the backstab.

Be aware that the wings are purely cosmetic, and that almost everyone will have them.

Keep farming snakeskins while the dragon armors are crafting and you'll have plenty of materials when the smiths are free again.

hmm thank you again, this advice to craft them while farming for snakeskins looks really good. Thank you guys .
    XBD-MWF-RYY

I just gave up on the wings and fused the dragon armors for better stuff, it's not worth it for me anymore

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO_07 View Post
    I just gave up on the wings and fused the dragon armors for better stuff, it's not worth it for me anymore
    and did you get better stuff or also just crap
    Lvl 100+ Android player (Majestic pants)
    Guild: Majestic

Kerst+ max ----- beast max
    devo+ max ----- necro max
    forge+ max ----- blazestone max
    mael+ max ----- blaze max
    tec+ max ----- moon max
    blaze+ max ----- arborsteel max
    moon+ max

I need more pants currently at 122/129

Quote Originally Posted by Spongie View Post
    and did you get better stuff or also just crap
    I got Clayplate

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO_07 View Post
    I got Clayplate
    thats an upgrade indeed
    Lvl 100+ Android player (Majestic pants)
    Guild: Majestic

Kerst+ max ----- beast max
    devo+ max ----- necro max
    forge+ max ----- blazestone max
    mael+ max ----- blaze max
    tec+ max ----- moon max
    blaze+ max ----- arborsteel max
    moon+ max

I need more pants currently at 122/129