Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Joker420 View Post
    Whatever the last one was it just keeps saying updating but wont give me the new data download message
    what device are you on?
    Captain of CCK
    Stats 250k atk - 250k def
    SYNDICATE BATTLE RANKINGS
    Midtown Takeover - Rank #121
    Market Plaza Crash - Rank #165
    Battle for Packer Heights - Rank #138
    Chinatown Throwdown - Rank #113
    Docks Rampage - Rank #93
    Red Light District Romp - Rank #100
    Civic Center Rumble - Rank #96
    Battle for Monument Park - Rank #86

Missing ltq

Quote Originally Posted by CCK-buttsy View Post
    what device are you on?
    Android phone

Quote Originally Posted by Joker420 View Post
    Whatever the last one was it just keeps saying updating but wont give me the new data download message
    Uninstall CC. Reboot. Reinstall CC. Wait 5 minutes and you'll have new data set (it requires a CC restart)
    I NO LONGER PLAY CC

RETIRED FROM INDIAN NATION

My teepee still has the new teepee smell.

LOLGREE

thanks for the info!

being a member in the forum really gives you great information!
    (information that should get to all players of the game. not only here in the forum)

i agree noamlin - should be a splash screen for this info

Android data is old, but does not say updating...

And if for Android you know you have old data but the About Screen does not say updating, how can you get the update to start?

android

Same problem here the device shows the data sheet but its old and restarting the game (bout 20 times) doesn't help. My iPad loads the new data sheet just fine but android wont do it even after reinstalling the whole app it loads the two days old data.
    Vejr - owl knows best ... at least 0.08% of the time (all 50 states)

Should anything be different from the Android version from Amazon? My Kindle fire cannot participate in the syndicate goal event as the syndicate tab on the goals is not there.

3 strikes ltq

for some reason my device has yet to update the new dataset. i've sent emails to support over 7 hours ago and have yet to receive a reply. no amount of restarting my device has solved this problem either. in the about screen on my android device i still show a dataset from 9/12 & it says updating but has been saying updating since the beginning of the event. plz fix this asap, i'm losing many hours & items from the event

Iphone / Viktor Klout Problem

Won't spawn the boss, as I'm assuming that is the type of event this is... How do i fix it, I use an IPhone 4. Installed the update and whatnot. I'm trying to leave the game open as we speak...

The game keeps crashing within a minute of starting. My android data sheet says "updating" so I go back to the main screen, wait, then the game crashes...please help. Its been doing this for days now.

Go away Hackers

Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    We do push data for things other than events/new content, but it is rare (and usually a fix to an issue with the current dataset).

Also, A&F forgot to mention the third case where something isn't showing up, which is when new content is just delayed (usually QA found something in a final pass-through). We normally try to get new content (events, etc.) out the door in the late morning or early afternoon local (Pacific) time, but things can be delayed till late afternoon Pacific in some extreme cases.
    Can hackers change the prizes we get?

Missing hood and Money !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well i have wrote many emails to gree and i know it takes a bit for them to get .....I somehow lost my numbers ....So i thought it might be ok if i uninstall and then re install it .,,,,, Well turns out not to be the best idea ....Now i am missing money and my hood will not load on my phone ........ I dont know if there is anything that you can do for me , but i would give it a try .....I am a HOURLY player and my syndicate relies on my to donate ........My name is Eric and my syndicate name is 1NPIN2NSTINK...... If there is any thing you can help me out that would be much grateful !!!!!!! I need this fixed as soon as possible PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 462 712 644 ....Is my number if you need !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by 1NPINK2NSTINK; 09-24-2013 at 10:08 PM.

Ahhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by 1NPINK2NSTINK View Post
    Well i have wrote many emails to gree and i know it takes a bit for them to get .....I somehow lost my numbers ....So i thought it might be ok if i uninstall and then re install it .,,,,, Well turns out not to be the best idea ....Now i am missing money and my hood will not load on my phone ........ I dont know if there is anything that you can do for me , but i would give it a try .....I am a HOURLY player and my syndicate relies on my to donate ........My name is Eric and my syndicate name is 1NPIN2NSTINK...... If there is any thing you can help me out that would be much grateful !!!!!!! I need this fixed as soon as possible PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 462 712 644 ....Is my number if you need !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Iīm in the same situation.
    Was the same on the Viktor boss event to, lost 48 hours on that one.
    I spend alot of money on cc and find it very frustrating that Gree canīt launch the events on Andriod.
    Its been over 12 hours since the Crate event started and from what I have read the droprate is quite low so I need all the time I can get.
    Like you I reinstalled cc and now I canīt even load my hood....
    I sure hope Gree will compensate!!!
    Sure would be nice to hear from Gree regarding to this problem.

backup, backup

Quote Originally Posted by 1NPINK2NSTINK View Post
    I can say only backup many regular player who spend money on the game not doing any backup a backup program cost far less than what most ppl spend for a weekend and can save a lot of frustration.