Would you rather take a hack or a fool? - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Would you rather take a hack or a fool?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sPeeDX View Post
    First, I neither feel threatened nor does it make me feel uncomfortable to have anyone look at my inventory items - they can certainly view them in "results" if they choose to attack me and then lose.

Second, perhaps my prior communication was somehow nuanced, but you should learn to carefully read things lest you want come off as an idiot. To be clear, I never threatened to bring a suit against you.

And I personally don't think you are entirely an idiot. You appear to be talented with number crunching and I appreciate your informative posts on stats and numbers related to some of the in game challenges.

Moreover, I heard you were suspended from the forum - and sorry to hear that...I do believe that you came close to crossing a line that went from competitive banter to potentially damaging remarks - and from my standpoint, for someone to make accusations of cheating when I have logged more hours on here than some mental health professionals might think is healthy and i have purchased more gold on here than I care to want to know at this point that I was taken aback at the traction your comments made received. F-u-c-k yeah - all cheaters should be banned even those on my team - I doubt Gree is as complacent as some on here may posit with respect to cheating -but reasonable minds can agree to disagree - anyway I look forward to battling u one day in the game u smelly f-u-c-k-I-I-n-g douch bag
    Who said, from looking at your inventory, means the rest of the GoTTi's are cheaters?
    Captain of CCK
    Stats 250k atk - 250k def
    SYNDICATE BATTLE RANKINGS
    Midtown Takeover - Rank #121
    Market Plaza Crash - Rank #165
    Battle for Packer Heights - Rank #138
    Chinatown Throwdown - Rank #113
    Docks Rampage - Rank #93
    Red Light District Romp - Rank #100
    Civic Center Rumble - Rank #96
    Battle for Monument Park - Rank #86

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TMI View Post
    I'm shocked at this obvious trolling. ppl, look at when the last post was before this tool posted "why still GoTTi bashing", it was AUGUST 10TH!! that's like a lifetime in this forum. He should be banned for necroing a thread lol.
    Why on earth would someone respond to a thread which last post was AUGUST 10TH with the title "why still GoTTi bashing"???!! LMAO hahahaha sounds like a narsasist (or however you spell it)
    Yes. That is trolling.
    Captain of CCK
    Stats 250k atk - 250k def
    SYNDICATE BATTLE RANKINGS
    Midtown Takeover - Rank #121
    Market Plaza Crash - Rank #165
    Battle for Packer Heights - Rank #138
    Chinatown Throwdown - Rank #113
    Docks Rampage - Rank #93
    Red Light District Romp - Rank #100
    Civic Center Rumble - Rank #96
    Battle for Monument Park - Rank #86

Post Count
    F-u-c-k yeah - all cheaters should be banned even those on my team - I doubt Gree is as complacent as some on here may posit with respect to cheating -but reasonable minds can agree to disagree - anyway I look forward to battling u one day in the game u smelly f-u-c-k-I-I-n-g douch bag
    Feel free to hit me in war, sPeeDX GoTTi, I could use the free points.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    He posted the whole "you're just jealous" thing. It's clearly his go-to response, because for the life of me I can't figure out what it is we're supposed to be jealous of.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx
    IPH: $39xxxxxx

Proud owner of the XM Sniper Rifle & the .50 cal Garter Pistol

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bald zeemer View Post
    He posted the whole "you're just jealous" thing. It's clearly his go-to response, because for the life of me I can't figure out what it is we're supposed to be jealous of.
    Maybe we're supposed to be jealous that they can hack so efficiently that they can't even cover their tracks
    Lambeth
    Level 143
    Retired

Banned
    Post Count
    seriously, is it just healthy rival banter or do you really think our family is cheating? I am not offended because it doesn't surprise that rivals feel the need to talk s-h-I-t - but, I don't think Gree would tolerate cheating and I don't think cheating would be hard to detect, personally, I wouldn't know how to cheat on here because I a, not a techie.

It's cool if you wanna talk s-h-I-t about a rival but usually it's just a sigh of jealously - however, it's kinda old and is not that interesting. It seems like you could come up with something better -and even if it might be interesting it doesn't mean you don't have to talk about it,

For example, i am not talking about banging your mom all night or how much your sister likes being a slut for me. unfortunately I am not allowed to posts pics of your mom slobbing on my nob - though, - the better pic would be the one of your dad wearing panties watching me do your mom hoping he's next. But alas, forum rules.

I guess all GoTTis should be flattered by your seeming obsession with em as evidenced by the fact that you create dedicated threads about em and talk about em ad nauseum - maybe it's time for a GoTTi reality tv show since there is so much interest.
    Oh look, another idiot. Shocker.
    Ya know, I'm really jealous about how you guys get ****d 24/7 (that is, the ones who haven't been banned yet, of course). Ya think you'd have room for me? I promise to hack 28,893,903 of every respect item in the game, and 500 sweet vengeances! Oh, I'd even post really retarded comments on people's walls and deny I hack if you want . Whatdya say?
    You can contact me at 1-800-GO-F***-YOURSELF.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I think you guys are being harsh here. They have, thus far, recruited foolish hackers. They're looking to improve, and thus eliminate either the fools or the hacks.
    But would they take a hacking fool?

It's oh-so-easy to peer down from ones ivory tower, but just imagine if you were one of the little people!
    Hey! I'm one of the little people!
    Level 80
    IPH 2,017,xxx
    A 161xxx/ D 170xxx

I'd rather have this bottle in front me than a frontal labotamy.

Post Count
    Yep, he sure did say that.

Really, dude? Do you have stats or any proof whatsoever to back that up or are you just a gas bag pontificating untruths because...???. your cat and you are fighting? you're tired of being overweight and generally angry with the world ? small penis?? I guess the reason behind it could be any number of things that you're unhappy with in your life. Try taking a shower and reading self-help books - I hear that works for some who are similarly situated.
    Your insults are neither funny nor clever.

Because I've spoken with many of your members and former members. One syndicate mate of mine was silly enough to add "GoTTi" to his tag to try and troll me, and he got crushed nonstop for the 8 hours he had it in his tag (and some more residual attacks even after he removed it). And his stats are far superior to yours, so I can only imagine the beatings you endure with your big mouth and small stats.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    For the life of me, I still can't believe someone would threaten to sue someone over calling a hacker a hacker. Defamation of character? I kind of hope you really are foolish enough to try and sue someone. May as well spend your 75 dollar court filing fee at a strip club and get a better investment there

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    SpeedX, your 8s were up.

Just FYI.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    SpeedX, your 8s were up.

Just FYI.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Post Count
    the better pic would be the one of your dad wearing panties
    Why do you have a pic of his dad wearing panties? That's just weird mate.
    Last edited by Captain Torgue; 09-02-2013 at 04:04 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney View Post
    One syndicate mate of mine was silly enough to add "GoTTi" to his tag to try and troll me, and he got crushed nonstop for the 8 hours he had it in his tag (and some more residual attacks even after he removed it).
    LOL - that's really funny! To misquote 'Hannibal Smith', don't you just love it when a plan misfires

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by VikesUK View Post
    LOL - that's really funny! To misquote 'Hannibal Smith', don't you just love it when a plan misfires
    Didn't really misfire, because he got me hook, line, and sinker. I even had people messaging me about it. He told me he was glad I noticed when I did, because he was quickly going broke from all the attention on him.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    My 8's are up? Apologies, Bald - but I have no clue what that means.
    I have nothing to say - just quoting it so that when you realise how ignorant you sound you can't erase the evidence.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885