Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

Quote Originally Posted by Musketeer View Post
    Not quite 20% as people keep quoting for GM, but 11% on most of your knights. Bilbo got 9% and Lucy 10% for some reason. That's still as good as any Guild is giving Commander level, with a great deal less investment to get there in your case.

Out of interest, did you choose water as your Guild's first element?
    Yes indeed, water to start with
    Eidolon on iOS K&D - lvl 1++
    XBD-MWF-RYY
    friends 100+ ( with maxed epics ) only

also, keep in mind I was in a guild already when i took the before screenshot . The guild had 4-6% bonuses already.
    Eidolon on iOS K&D - lvl 1++
    XBD-MWF-RYY
    friends 100+ ( with maxed epics ) only

While i think the idea of shaking everything up is intriguing, i have to say that the bonuses need to go. Im currently guild master and see the problem with applying the bonuses everywhere. I havnt lost a fight in the arena and currently have a winning streak of over 125. I am hitting silver medalists, a gold medalist, and even a black medalist. I know i should have lost when attacking by now. It will make it so arena winners will be only those who are guild masters and or those who by gems with real cash. I have guild members who deserve the bonus as much as i do. I agree that it is more fair to apply the bonuses to just guild war.
    Crimson Warriors Recruiter
    level 64 guild
    last war position: 47
    Boosts: two @ 7%, three @ 8%.
    Seeking active players and booting inactives.
    This is a nongem requiring guild that is great due to its members, not their wallets!

I never lost a fight before these bonuses. Though I stopped arenaing awhile ago because it is so ridiculously boring & not worth the rewards

These Bonuses are intentional

Guys,

If the bonuses did not apply out of guild war, there would be no motivation to setup your own guild and get the leadership bonus. That would cause the strong to stick with the strong and thus uneven the odds, meaning less levelled playing field.
    If the bonus only counts within guild wars then the motivation is clear to prefer the strong guilds and join these to win the wars, you would end with very few guilds and not as much engagement from each player. Gree's aim is to maximise engagement and time you spend on the game.

It is clear that for the short run you make your own guild and enjoy the leadership bonus. On the long run though, you are better off sticking to one guild, as your investment will make the guild stronger and you will get more guild war bonuses. No matter what these end up to be, they will allow Gree to manipulate the game play. Make the guild war bonuses high, ppl will engage more in guilds, lower these you will increase the amount of guilds and probably player engagement.

As many said, it is an individual decision, but the balance is better served this way.
    Last edited by TheRealNutCracker; 08-11-2013 at 08:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealNutCracker View Post
    Guys,

If the bonuses did not apply out of guild war, there would be no motivation to setup your own guild and get the leadership bonus. That would cause the strong to stick with the strong and thus uneven the odds, meaning less levelled playing field.
    If the bonus only counts within guild wars then the motivation is clear to prefer the strong guilds and join these to win the wars, you would end with very few guilds and not as much engagement from each player. Gree's aim is to maximise engagement and time you spend on the game.

It is clear that for the short run you make your own guild and enjoy the leadership bonus. On the long run though, you are better off sticking to one guild, as your investment will make the guild stronger and you will get more guild war bonuses. No matter what these end up to be, they will allow Gree to manipulate the game play. Make the guild war bonuses high, ppl will engage more in guilds, lower these you will increase the amount of guilds and probably player engagement.

As many said, it is an individual decision, but the balance is better served this way.
    I think this is one of the best posts I have read so far today