Page 1 of 2 12 Last

How To Get 20K-35K Arena Points Under 24Hrs

I cant seem to find the old thread concerning this topic, so i decided to just make a new one.
    Is it really mathematically possible to hit 35K points in the arena in 17hrs?!

Curious coz its been like a trend for the past few weeks now, the number1 player seems to be always leading by at least twice than number2. 'course im not naive enough to readily accuse players of hacking, but no.. there must be some other way besides gem spamming no?
    IGN: WarChicken
    Level : 1xx
    Code : XBC BBH FXP
    Guild : All Legends

Helpful Links! Check Them Out!
    Radlonghammer's Newbie Guide

Radlonghammer's Epic Boss Guide

Fuzing Armors Results

600RR's FAQ Breakdown

In 8 hours you can get about 2000 points if you hit every point and win every DD. But if you throw gems into the mix then you can get 2000 points for 30 gems (5 double downs at 8 gems a piece with 5 gems left over). So in 5 minutes you could really get 10k points if you tried

Cash Is King

Surely you can't fight that many battles though in the time?

Quote Originally Posted by Matti1992 View Post
    The people that are traditionally doing this are pretty stacked gear wise. In the opening round free for all where anyone who has the gear and bonuses to hold a legit top 100 ranking (my definition, others may vary) can simply DD with impunity and mostly be fine to the point of simply fast forwarding through 99% of the fights.

It just doesn't take long if you're not concerned about picking targets (anyone with a name you recognize, just skip, or worst case if you're spending gems anyway, simply extend your DD streak) and the fights don't take more than a minimum amount of attention.

I'm not trying for rank this time as the guild leadership bonus has thrown things way out of whack (and admittedly not in my favor) so I'm just blowing through picking the top opponent on my list each time and hitting DD at the end and am 23/24 for virtually no time played... and at my current rank vs. my reasonable gear level, I think that's analogous to what the blitz players (who have better gear than I do for the most part with a few exceptions) have during the opening few hours.

I suspect the longest time investment is simply the energy purchases.
    Last edited by Revelate; 08-09-2013 at 11:39 AM.
    --Rev

In 24 hours, you can theoretically:
    - fight 96 battles (1 battle per quarter hour; 24*4 = 96)
    - this will result in 12 8/8 double downs, for a maximum point payoff (96/8 = 12)
    - hit every double down for an approximate 300 points per 8 battles (it's a little more than that, I'm just rounding down for the sake of simplicity)
    - gain approximately 3600 points (12 * 300 = 3600)

That is all you can do for "free". This concludes our demonstration of the fact that the top arena people must buy energy in order to achieve such scores. Thank you!
    New Armors Data Sheet
    Add new armors via this form

You can battle your low level friends (add and remove), (1 win:6 arena points) per friend. Straight 8 double downs equals or about 300 arena points if your level 100+. (1 arena energy per 15 minutes, I think). You could probably get 20K arena points under 24hours if you don't mind playing that long with little to no gem spending.
    K&D (iOS):
    Current Level: 153
    IGN: Cloud
    Code: XBB-CDM-VCY
    Maxed armors: All Ancient Dragons Armors (plus version), SB+, BKal+, AS+, AoftB+, HB+, AoftF+, RM+(62), WR+(54), SP+(61)

In progress: Future Weekly Epic Bosses
    Data: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Quote Originally Posted by Hirro View Post
    You can battle your low level friends (add and remove), (1 win:6 arena points) per friend. Straight 8 double downs equals or about 300 arena points if your level 100+. (1 arena energy per 15 minutes, I think). You could probably get 20K arena points under 24hours if you don't mind playing that long with little to no gem spending.
    How many friends could you battle (add/remove) in a day? It's only 6 points per friend, so I really don't think that will get you even close to 20k points.

Let's see... we're assuming we're doing this for free. (20,000 - 3,600)/6 = 2733.(3) I'm being facetious here. But you'd have to battle around or more than 2000 friends to get that high for free. Is that really feasible? o_O
    New Armors Data Sheet
    Add new armors via this form

It takes me about an hour to battle 100 friends, so I guess if you constantly did that for 20 hours, assuming you were getting that many friend requests then it would be possible.

It takes me about an hour to battle 100 friends, so I guess if you constantly did that for 20 hours, assuming you were getting that many friend requests then it would be possible.
    Except that last reset the top player gained on the order of 58K points within the first several hours of tournament launch; similarly this reset where people had 10k in the first hour alone.

Battling friends is a good way to get points but it's not time efficient enough to do this.
    --Rev

No I'm sure it's not. Even if they were fighting in the arena doing 8/8 DD, it would still take 30 rounds of DD to earn 10k, and to do that in an hour seems impossible. That is 240 battles, which I just can't see how it's possible to fight that many times in an hour.

No I'm sure it's not. Even if they were fighting in the arena doing 8/8 DD, it would still take 30 rounds of DD to earn 10k, and to do that in an hour seems impossible. That is 240 battles, which I just can't see how it's possible to fight that many times in an hour.
    The friends list lag doesn't happen to me in arena. I'm just blowing through matches on the order of 5 per 90ish seconds and I still have to try somewhat against some opponents. That pencils out to 200 and as mentioned I think the top ranked folks early are going through much much faster than that. Early rounds they may literally be hitting level 5 people, this is worlds different than fighting an arena match with someone on par with you.
    --Rev

You're forgetting that at level 90 the DDs go up to 1000.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

Cool May be possible..

There was one time about a month ago, I fought in the arena right on the first hour of the weekly tournament... I was lucky enough to win 8 double downs, found it difficult to pick opponents. They were tough battles, I received 600+ ... Never tried it again since my win-loss ratio is precious to me

Is this including revenge wins? And shutdowns?
    They give extra points. If at max % those points add up also