View Poll Results: Do you think the story needs a new chapter?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes (reply whit your ideas)

24 100.00%
  • No (reply whit your reasons)

0 0%

What do you think about the game story?

Warning, this thread may contain spoilers!

What do you all forummates think about the story of the dark prince, and the ending? I think that the quests are good, the character also, and i miss a bit them. In my opinion, Will be good for the developers to make a new part of the story, new maps, and new armors that can be crafted, lots of new wuests, maybe new characters here and here. Like (a few ideas i have) the dark prince escaping to the big daddy in a obscure land, where your knights are 80%weaker cause to the evil land aura... And they becoming a bit stronger and stronger while destroing all dark king possessions. Something like purifing the land. New craftable stronger three and four star armors(but an inch worse than the chests ones) and maybe a final knight versus dark king and prince, giving out an epic craftable armor? I dont say make a new story in a few days, but maybe a stage by stage expansion of the world, whit new places coming out every big update. Will like this a lot. Feel free to post your ideas and suggestions, and check the pool, maybe.

I think it would be nice for them to add more maps, which would give higher level players something to do. Also adding stronger obtainable armors and potentially epics more down the line would close the gap between people that can buy gems and get epic armors vs people who don't.

I think the idea of having a dark king coming and trying to avenge his son or something along those lines, which would allow for higher level players that have beaten the dark prince to still have something to do along the quest line aspect. Also maybe increasing the stat limit on players along with the addition of a dark king.
    Knights Name: JashGanz
    Knights Level: 80+
    Please PM me on here if you want to add me I get a ton of friend requests, ill make sure to add you if i receive a pm.

I think a nice storyline would be nice, helps to keep game moving.
    Knights&Dragons (Android)
    Bumpain
    Lv100+
    Guild: The Legends
    Armors: A weird looking helm, some armour that gives protection, a shiny sword, a not so shiny shield

This game name is Knights And Dragon! we do have many different kinds of knights, but where is the Dragon?
    We need pets like a small dragon to accompany us when we fight! Or maybe we should have a Big Dragon Boss not epic boss!!

storyline

I thought the story was alright, I think it could do with an expansion though after the dark.Prince?

Definitely needs an expansion. And with all this 5 star armours (maybe 6 in the future), we definitely need to craft something with more EP's in them, as well.
    LEVEL 100+
    Maxed armours: 7
    Guild: Rainbow Rug
    CODE: XBB-GGB-MMN
    GAME NAME: ARIANA

Yea, stats growing untill level 140-160 are a good idea. And another thing that this game needs.... A place to farm snakendaries. Should be a place where players can farm a new legendary armor that craft in 2-4 hours and should be an easy take for players who are already at max stats.

If they are going to add anything then i will vote for something that lets me grind for gold as well as mats for crafting.

What about a infinite level dungeon that gets harder and harder the deeper you get. In this dungeon they should allow you to take all of your knights (6). Maybe they could call it a "Raid" and you could take your friends when they are in wifi range so you could potentialy reach deepths normaly unreachable?

Hopefully they will add farming levels. They will be hard but at the end they boss will drop 20 snake skins or something of the sort. Going through tomb hundreds of times weekly gets very very tedious. I would love to see legendary/epic armor in story as well, by no means should they be easy to get though. Just take a long time.

I liked the raid idea and I also agree that stats need to cap at higher levels in the future (level wise).

Woah ur a little to into this game but I bet once guilds start ur not gonna like it so much cause gree doesent care about story line they are strictly "pay to win" games only

Already learned a long time ago with any phone game with in app purchase is almost always p2w. My expectations were not high and if you have high hopes for games on a phone... Yeah, you're most likely going to get let down.

It's a fun time waster and once the fun is gone it's time to move on. Every once in a while companies get something right though.