Update Erased My Items

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Update Erased My Items

Post Count

Update Erased My Items

I'm starting this thread to to try and call attention to what this most recent update did to my profile. I submitted a support ticket to Gree, however I also want to call attention to it here. Anyone else who has had this happen, please post such.

I have lost almost everything. I lost my syndicate war prizes, my boss prizes, my pick 10 and 20 prizes, my LTQ prizes, my LTB prizes, all of that. All I have left are basic items that I have bought from the store, scratcher prizes and a couple of prizes that I got for syndicate placement during brawl events.

I lost over 80k attack and over 90k defense, at level 49. All of my items were legit.

My code is: 649 287 247

I have spent months building this profile, only to log in and find that almost ALL of the stuff that I worked to get is now gone.

Please fix this, Gree.

Post Count
    send a ticket

Back Alley Network

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    yeah, that sucks. Hopefully GREE can help take care of that ticket soon

Post Count
    I'm keeping this TTT'd until my problem is solved.

They will come back on their own after a few hours. Log in and out a few times as well. Happens a lot after reinstalls.

Post Count
    ... Unless gree took them on purpose.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Banned
    Post Count
    I'm seeing two other legit payers with this problem.

Post Count
    Update:

I uninstalled and reinstalled the game. Now I am getting a message saying my hood failed to load and am seeing a blue screen. I reinstalled again and still have the same issue.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by passerby View Post
    Update:

I uninstalled and reinstalled the game. Now I am getting a message saying my hood failed to load and am seeing a blue screen. I reinstalled again and still have the same issue.
    Modern War is the way forward

Banned
    Post Count
    Update:

its all in the hands of the admins and CSR's. this will get fixed. Just hope it's before the boss event ends.

Though your stats are much higher than my level 52. So maybe they can just nip the tip to even you out!!!

Banned
    Post Count
    Update:

Click on the 'About' icon displaying the version and build. Reinstalling the game doesn't necessarily reinstall the latest data update, if your hood has something like the new LTB it won't load. Clicking this icon usually triggers a download of the latest data update if you lost it by reinstalling.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    This happened to me and my hod failed to load. I was able to visit rivals and maps. After a few rival visits I exited and came back In and all worked.
    Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it

Post Count
    Update:

Try turning your phone completely off for a few minutes. That's what I had to do when it happened to me.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Cool

sent a ticked and keep ur fingers crossed

lost all data

Ok hello everyone I found a thread of b what just happened to me yesterday .. please if n e one can help please post .. yesterday I uninstalled crime city then reinstalled it when I opened the game I lost all my data , everything , points , syndicate , loot , gold basically I am at day one .. I have no idea what to do I cant get in touch with syndicate n im the DL of tusk . I sent to gree a message open case not assigned over 24 hrs .. is there n e one that this has happened too ??? Do u get ur profile back ??? How long does it take .. Please advise .. I was # obe on team in war finished 7500 .. I have 38 wins against raid boss im lost here please help .. my info freddie fizzle 676 274 457 .. advise please