Page 4 of 10 First ... 23456 ... Last

I got pretty good at predicting how many knights are needed to defeat this boss. Too good in fact. Last night I took my main+2 friends vs lvl 19. My main missed 3 times in a row (around 700 damage per normal hit) and the boss was left with about 2000 HP left
    I could have spent 1 EP more to bring 1 additional knight and the extra 25% damage would have guaranteed a win.

I will be adding extra muscles to my epic boss fighting party from now on
    Wild Inferno -- Lv42
    PM me for membership inquiries. Accepting applications from level 70+ players
    Guild Master
    WBB-CRG-NMR
    Lv 120+ android player
    Maxed: All Big Four, Shaman+, Infernal+, others

hey guys, i'm at lvl 26 now, i'm lvl 100 with bif four + maxed, swamp + max, infernal + max, and 20+ friends over lvl 100 with good fire spirit armours, do you think i can make it to 43? Never reached it so i hope i'll get there this time
    Lvl 11x Daily player. Add me, if lvl 100+ i'll accept, below 100 please send a PM. XBB-YDQ-DVY

Quote Originally Posted by D3athShade View Post
    hey guys, i'm at lvl 26 now, i'm lvl 100 with bif four + maxed, swamp + max, infernal + max, and 20+ friends over lvl 100 with good fire spirit armours, do you think i can make it to 43? Never reached it so i hope i'll get there this time
    What three armors are you using on your knights?
    IGN: Maximous2point0
    Level:97
    I usually have nemesis each week

XBC-GYF-NXV Only 90+ please and preferably nemesis. PM me if you are lower

I only critted the last hit whit a gem, but i killed the 15 whit only living flame. I dont remember if nerezza missed a lot, but is sure that i was left whit like 1-4 hp xD

Quote Originally Posted by drhawk View Post
    I got pretty good at predicting how many knights are needed to defeat this boss. Too good in fact. Last night I took my main+2 friends vs lvl 19. My main missed 3 times in a row (around 700 damage per normal hit) and the boss was left with about 2000 HP left
    I could have spent 1 EP more to bring 1 additional knight and the extra 25% damage would have guaranteed a win.

I will be adding extra muscles to my epic boss fighting party from now on
    I've been trying to refine my energy usage as this time I have a decent shot at 51 kills, but I still find myself erring on the side of overcaution.

I just did level 33 with 4 knights because 3 shouldn't have come close, and only two of them go in on the action. The 25% extra damage when you add an extra knight almost always means s/he doesn't get involved for a couple of fights. Against Boreas I needed to start using four back at level 21. Having the ideal armor ready plus my Guild Sentinel bonus is making this boss easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Musketeer View Post
    I've been trying to refine my energy usage as this time I have a decent shot at 51 kills, but I still find myself erring on the side of overcaution.

I just did level 33 with 4 knights because 3 shouldn't have come close, and only two of them go in on the action. The 25% extra damage when you add an extra knight almost always means s/he doesn't get involved for a couple of fights. Against Boreas I needed to start using four back at level 21. Having the ideal armor ready plus my Guild Sentinel bonus is making this boss easy.
    Y thats the luck for you IOS users with bonusses.. against android with none
    Lvl 100+ Android player (Majestic pants)
    Guild: Majestic

Kerst+ max ----- beast max
    devo+ max ----- necro max
    forge+ max ----- blazestone max
    mael+ max ----- blaze max
    tec+ max ----- moon max
    blaze+ max ----- arborsteel max
    moon+ max

I need more pants currently at 122/129

Quote Originally Posted by Maximous2.0 View Post
    What three armors are you using on your knights?
    Living flame + on main, HH+ and infernal + on other knights. I haby pyro but only at lvl 26 and it's normal one. So what do you think? (i have 8 friends with pyro + maxed )
    Lvl 11x Daily player. Add me, if lvl 100+ i'll accept, below 100 please send a PM. XBB-YDQ-DVY

Quote Originally Posted by D3athShade View Post
    Living flame + on main, HH+ and infernal + on other knights. I haby pyro but only at lvl 26 and it's normal one. So what do you think? (i have 8 friends with pyro + maxed )
    you will do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakino View Post
    you will do it.
    and a lot with jian + and dark prince +. Would be first time i reach 43 :3 so i really hope ill make it. Only have 12 gems since i never get any offers... Could use a earth spirit +

I would really like to make it to 43 this time around. My first time, if any of you are willing to add me!
    XBB-PZD-MRF
    Thanks!

I'm having trouble going from level 20 to level 21. Any tips? I remember briefly reading about the 3/4 method? Sending in my main knight +2 friends and then send in 2 knights + 2 friends? Can someone give me some good epic boss tips? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Gittt View Post
    I'm having trouble going from level 20 to level 21. Any tips? I remember briefly reading about the 3/4 method? Sending in my main knight +2 friends and then send in 2 knights + 2 friends? Can someone give me some good epic boss tips? Thanks!
    It ultimately depends on your level and how strong your main knight's armor is. Friends can only help you so much with your cap limiting their full power.

Help and Add me please...

I don't have any good armor yet I hope that I can get these time...

Friend Code: WBB DXH BVF
    Knight's name: WBB DXH BVF
    Knight's level: 48

I can't seem to beat the epic boss on lvl 10 I'm lvl 31 and have all super rare and one ultra rare armor I'd like some help add me if ur ATM and def are high enough to help out quite a bit ... XBD-XRC-NBF

Quote Originally Posted by ernest013183 View Post
    I don't have any good armor yet I hope that I can get these time...

Friend Code: WBB DXH BVF
    Knight's name: WBB DXH BVF
    Knight's level: 48
    Quote Originally Posted by friendz411 View Post
    I can't seem to beat the epic boss on lvl 10 I'm lvl 31 and have all super rare and one ultra rare armor I'd like some help add me if ur ATM and def are high enough to help out quite a bit ... XBD-XRC-NBF
    There is a special Add Me thread if you are looking for friends/help
    Lvl 100+ Android player (Majestic pants)
    Guild: Majestic

Kerst+ max ----- beast max
    devo+ max ----- necro max
    forge+ max ----- blazestone max
    mael+ max ----- blaze max
    tec+ max ----- moon max
    blaze+ max ----- arborsteel max
    moon+ max

I need more pants currently at 122/129