Page 10 of 10 First ... 8910

Im at level 34 at the moment though I havn'' been trying too hard. Its the highest I've ever been. This boss (probably cause of guilds and double element) feels way weaker. Good stuff

I can't use my friends for another 4 hours though and the event ends in 5 xD Im deciding whether to spend 10 gems for the 10 living flames.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryanv2 View Post
    Im at level 34 at the moment though I havn'' been trying too hard. Its the highest I've ever been. This boss (probably cause of guilds and double element) feels way weaker. Good stuff

I can't use my friends for another 4 hours though and the event ends in 5 xD Im deciding whether to spend 10 gems for the 10 living flames.
    10 gems for 10 Living Flames seems worth it imo

I stopped at 40, even though I could try to go higher, but since I don't have enough time anymore, nor strong enough friends to help, I decided to just use Gems to kill it the last 3 times to craft the +, it also saves my EE for the next boss as well.
    Last edited by ZERO_07; 08-14-2013 at 04:37 PM.

Finished on 47. Ended up top 25 too so I'm super happy about that.
    QUIT

Really top 25 whit 47? Iwas thinking you should kill it like 70 times...

android lol. All my fights after 43 was just 1 group of 5 for maximum damage. In hindsight, I coulda gotten to 51 but maybe not top 25 in damage.
    QUIT

Quote Originally Posted by cubey View Post
    android lol. All my fights after 43 was just 1 group of 5 for maximum damage. In hindsight, I coulda gotten to 51 but maybe not top 25 in damage.
    so lucky you got two plus armors! Lets focus on dorar.. I think will be even more easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Musketeer View Post
    Ironically, just as I'm hitting the point where everything gets easier, I'm losing interest in the game because I can't be bothered to farm snakeskins anymore. It's the most boring part of the game, and I'd rather clean the toilet than have to do this more.
    Listen to Bearsuo:

1. Don't level every armor - I've passed on half. The wrong half, in half the cases, but eh. Use the mats from the passed bosses to level the ones you did do.

2. Only run Tombs when you're actively trying to activate the Epic Boss.

3. Run Kingdom of Darkness Epic when you're full health, or close enough depending on your armor. First two weeks will smell out loud, but if you're skipping armors, it'll pretty quickly yield a huge backload of fodder.

Yes, this isn't optimal time expenditure for mats. But I've got tons of interest in still playing K&D, and that's what this is my roadmap for. Interest Energy management!
    Bears At Large (iOS) Beartator (recruiting for solid Guild Warriors!) - use LINE

This was my first time to get past Boss 43! I'm pretty excited. Thanks to all those on my Friends list!
    Honored to be allies with Forum members; please PM!
    K&D: L1xx