Page 2 of 10 First 1234 ... Last

\o/ thank god i have that pyromancer plus

This is a *Wicked Wraith+ Boss Version* my god i am going to farm this boss very very hard

Error code 100012

I am gettimg this error code message (100012) and it tells me that I need to wait moments and try again... It has been quite some time already... I want to battle the new boss!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Unresolved View Post
    Not unless you have 10 good friends with good equipment.
    I'd just like to add on this. If you only have big4+, your friends' stats will be capped. So ideally you'd want at least 1 lvl 70+ that's suitable against the boss.
    QUIT

y this boss is a good 1 for low lvl players and people who only have big 4 maxed since 2 of them are ideal..
    Lucky for me I also ave a SCU+ almost done. witch is also very good against this 1 so maybe with some friends help I can get to atleast 35
    Lvl 100+ Android player (Majestic pants)
    Guild: Majestic

Kerst+ max ----- beast max
    devo+ max ----- necro max
    forge+ max ----- blazestone max
    mael+ max ----- blaze max
    tec+ max ----- moon max
    blaze+ max ----- arborsteel max
    moon+ max

I need more pants currently at 122/129

Quote Originally Posted by b0zLatexy View Post
    I am gettimg this error code message (100012) and it tells me that I need to wait moments and try again... It has been quite some time already... I want to battle the new boss!!!
    If your o. Android, They patched the boss glitch. You have to put your phone into correct date/time

just wanted to check if I'm just unlucky, or have other people noticed that EE drops much less frequently compared to the last boss.

I play with 2 accounts (on my ipad and iphone), and EE dropped on 3,5,9,13,14 for my ipad, and 3,5,14,20,21 for my iphone. I was probably luckier than the average on those, but this time, EE only dropped at levels 3,5,17 for my ipad, and 3,5 for my iphone only.

This boss has less defense than the others probabily because it's a rogue, don't make sense a rogue with high defense status. the armor looks pretty good.
    add me wbb-ygq-xyy
    I have the nemesis armor
    northwall lvl61

I hope that the best armors list will be posted...

Quote Originally Posted by Gabzor89 View Post
    just wanted to check if I'm just unlucky, or have other people noticed that EE drops much less frequently compared to the last boss.

I play with 2 accounts (on my ipad and iphone), and EE dropped on 3,5,9,13,14 for my ipad, and 3,5,14,20,21 for my iphone. I was probably luckier than the average on those, but this time, EE only dropped at levels 3,5,17 for my ipad, and 3,5 for my iphone only.
    I usually get two or three 5ee drops up to level 15. The drops are less frequent after that, but can occur at any level as far as I can tell.

Quote Originally Posted by northwall View Post
    This boss has less defense than the others probabily because it's a rogue, don't make sense a rogue with high defense status. the armor looks pretty good.
    add me wbb-ygq-xyy
    I have the nemesis armor
    northwall lvl61
    This boss has exactly the same attack and defence stats as the last one. It's the elements that make the difference.

Ah, this armor is really sexy, cheers to gree!
    Need a guild.

XBD-DRC-HMQ

Quote Originally Posted by Will_Treaty View Post
    Ah, this armor is really sexy, cheers to gree!
    I have to agree. I'd rather have this than the Mantle of the Beast which was the last Earth/Spirit combo, ten weeks ago.

This armor is sexy!

By far the coolest looking armor I've seen from a boss since I have been playing! 1 more away from lvl 15!

I have the nemesis armor and I am currently a level 76, so add if you would like!
    Knights and Dragons - La GiLf (LVL. 1XX)
    Friend Code: XBC-WBG-PXX
    IOS USER
    MyLayla Black Cats #37 in War 1, #8 in War 2, and #12 in War 3. Now Recruiting - PM for more info.

Looking for high level friends 100+ Please PM first

Quote Originally Posted by Musketeer View Post
    I have to agree. I'd rather have this than the Mantle of the Beast which was the last Earth/Spirit combo, ten weeks ago.
    Hi Musketeer, are you experiencing the guild menu crash again?
    After the update I can't get there anymore like the last time we discussed about it.

Awesome looking armor. To bad I am no where strong enough to get the + version. Im still hoping sometime soon i'll be able to reach level 43