Page 1 of 10 123 ... Last

[Danger] Nerezza The Assassin - August 7th - August 14th

Attention Knights!

The Dark Prince has just unleashed a new boss that's approaching your castle walls fast! Defeat Nerezza The Assassin to collect keys, items, gems, and a Limited Edition armor set! Nerezza The Assassin will be here for a limited time only, so act now!

Find and deal bonus damage using the nemesis armor set and compete in the Damage Leaderboards for a chance to win even more rewards.

Excellent, just the elements I hoped for, but wasn't really expecting this week. Nice looking armor too.

If anyone needs friend help PM me, I have maxed Pyromancer+ which is ideal for this boss. My friend list is full so I will need to strip out inactives.

I'm on iOS, toon name Acharon code XBB RMM XRW
    Last edited by Musketeer; 08-07-2013 at 06:30 PM.

2 of the big4+ LF and HH is good against this boss so I'm hoping I'll be able to reach 43 on this.

My problem is the 3rd armor -> i have an infernal+ at 48 and a dp+ at level 1. Would it be worth it to just start pumping up the dp+ now in the hopes that it'll be strong enough days 6-7 or just max the infernal+ first.
    QUIT

Quote Originally Posted by Musketeer View Post
    Excellent, just the elements I hoped for, but wasn't really expecting this week. Nice looking armor too.

If anyone needs friend help PM me, I have maxed Pyromancer+ which is ideal for this boss. My friend list is full so I will need to strip out inactives.
    Android or iOS?
    Knights and Dragons [Android]
    In Game Name: Retired Shift
    Guild: (Retired) Started From the Bottom
    Level 130
    LINE ID: Shift

I am already at level 13 (just finished the EE) and in the leaderboard I a only around 200!
    many people competing very hard!

Quote Originally Posted by cubey View Post
    2 of the big4+ LF and HH is good against this boss so I'm hoping I'll be able to reach 43 on this.

My problem is the 3rd armor -> i have an infernal+ at 48 and a dp+ at level 1. Would it be worth it to just start pumping up the dp+ now in the hopes that it'll be strong enough days 6-7 or just max the infernal+ first.
    In my honest opinion, I think you should continue infernal+
    It was just a bit of bad luck that you hadn't really started on your DP+ yet. There is a lot of time and money that needs to be put into it before it becomes truly useful for the Epic Boss. Think about it: You'll probably be at 20+ before it becomes useful since your 2 other armors are decent enough for you to go through those beginning stages of the Epic Boss.

EDIT: This is, however, said with the assumption you don't already have a ton of mats and money for the fire/spirit elements for DP+
    Infernal Lord allows you to use snakeskins efficiently while you'll have to use stones to get the spirit/wind fusion for an efficient armor upgrade.
    CasuaLady
    Casually Majestic - Lvl 163
    Lady - Lvl 1000 - RETIRED!

Armors Data

The armor reminds me of rogue armor from wow...
    Lvl 11x Daily player. Add me, if lvl 100+ i'll accept, below 100 please send a PM. XBB-YDQ-DVY

One more win and it's mine.

Is it just me, or is the defense on this boss significantly lower than the last few?

I beat the first 11 with a single knight and 12-14 with 2.

GM of Beastmode Gods
    Line: ORYIHM

Quote Originally Posted by Oryihn View Post

Is it just me, or is the defense on this boss significantly lower than the last few?

No difference. It's probably because of what armors you're using.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

Quote Originally Posted by Oryihn View Post

The stats are identical to the last boss, but now you can use spirit/fire armor to do 200% damage so it is weaker in real terms.

Quote Originally Posted by KTran2013 View Post
    Infernal Lord allows you to use snakeskins efficiently while you'll have to use stones to get the spirit/wind fusion for an efficient armor upgrade.
    or earth/fire.

I'm only reaching level 75 on my char. I have all the big 4 maxed. Do you guys think I would be able to reach 43 If I craft another LF+? I can craft Armor of the Infernal but its not plus yet :/. Always looking for friends with good armors to help me reach 43 for the first time. xbd-qmc-mng

Quote Originally Posted by Blazblu View Post
    I'm only reaching level 75 on my char. I have all the big 4 maxed. Do you guys think I would be able to reach 43 If I craft another LF+? I can craft Armor of the Infernal but its not plus yet :/. Always looking for friends with good armors to help me reach 43 for the first time. xbd-qmc-mng
    Not unless you have 10 good friends with good equipment.

Quote Originally Posted by Musketeer View Post
    The stats are identical to the last boss, but now you can use spirit/fire armor to do 200% damage so it is weaker in real terms.
    Also factor in the guild leadership change: it's an absurd boost in effectiveness.
    --Rev

This one should't be to difficult. Fire, Spirit, Fire/Water, Spirit/Water work well and Fire/Spirit for extra damage.
    Eldaran
    GM The Red Phoenix
    Phoenix Knights Alliance