Page 3 of 10 First 12345 ... Last

Quote Originally Posted by The One Taste View Post
    Hi Musketeer, are you experiencing the guild menu crash again?
    After the update I can't get there anymore like the last time we discussed about it.
    The game always crashes for me if I try to access the Members list on the My Guild screen. That has been the case ever since we had more than about 5 members, which occurred on the first day of Guilds existing, and we're now up to 29 members. I can at least make contributions now, and see the contribution log.

I was lucky to be appointed Guild Sentinel by the GM when I joined, the second person in the Guild. The third person who joined dropped out again the same day. I was able to appoint a couple of High Commanders early on, but now I can only accept new members. Happily the High Commanders I appointed carried on the work of promoting worthy members. I suspect we have inactive members (I know of at least one) but I can't dismiss them as I can't access the menu without crashing.

We're not a very chatty Guild but have good bonuses. The GM is not especially active, and usually on my Friends list I have stronger options against the epic boss. I don't think any other of my Guild members are on this Forum; if they are, they have not identified themselves to me.

Quote Originally Posted by northwall View Post
    This boss has less defense than the others probabily because it's a rogue, don't make sense a rogue with high defense status. the armor looks pretty good.
    This boss has exactly the same stats as the last one (up to level 22 at least). I think it's my favorite for boss appearance so far, and the armor is pretty nice looking too.
    IGN: Theorycrafter (level 250+)
    Proud member of The Rainbow Room, even though the guild has moved on.
    Part of the Rainbow Coalition

well i'm at lvl 19 atm. Got to 14 with 1 knight. If any players over lvl 100 that have good fire/spirit armor can add me, that would be great, really want to get to 43 for the first time got to 37 on last boss so i'm feeling confident

I'm lvl 99 with 60 % exp bar filled so should lvl soon.
    Lvl 11x Daily player. Add me, if lvl 100+ i'll accept, below 100 please send a PM. XBB-YDQ-DVY

Cool

that boss is so easy
    UN SpongeBOZZ
    UNLEASHED GUILD
    MASTER
    Friend add code : XBB-RPC-DZW
    LINE id : SpongeBOZZ
    "yah yah i know i´m the boss of Bikini Bottom Mafia"

Quote Originally Posted by The One Taste View Post
    I hope that the best armors list will be posted...
    Adjacent elements for which the big 4 is a good match
    I wish Dark Prince wasn't so stingy that his plus armor is still 18 Evil Jewels away...
    Don't have much time to play this week, so I'll miss my first chance of getting close to 43.

...and because of that last one I won't be posting a similar list like I posted last 2 weeks.
    I am thinking of automating it though since looking through armors_data by hand is a PITA.
    (fetch csv export of armors_data from google docs, import into a database, use a table of which element combinations are strong against a given set to SELECT and sort the good armors. We'll see if next boss will be a manual or auto-generated list of good armors.)
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Actually the best armors to use are moontide, whit only a 50% bonus but very high stats, pyromancer mantle whit a double whammy and the nemesis that can hit 4000 this week.
    Add ten good friends and you will hit 60 if you time your energy wisely.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakino View Post
    Actually the best armors to use are moontide, wiht only a 50% bonus but very high stats, pyromancer mantle whit a double whammy and the nemesis that can hit 4000 this week.
    Don't forget that LF also has the 200% dmg and is great for using.

Fire/spirit =200% dmg
    Water/fire=150% dmg
    Water/spirit=150% dmg

These combinations are the best since they do more dmg and you wont get hurt much harder
    Lvl 100+ Android player (Majestic pants)
    Guild: Majestic

Kerst+ max ----- beast max
    devo+ max ----- necro max
    forge+ max ----- blazestone max
    mael+ max ----- blaze max
    tec+ max ----- moon max
    blaze+ max ----- arborsteel max
    moon+ max

I need more pants currently at 122/129

Quote Originally Posted by Spongie View Post
    Don't forget that LF also has the 200% dmg and is great for using.

Fire/spirit =200% dmg
    Water/fire=150% dmg
    Water/spirit=150% dmg

These combinations are the best since they do more dmg and you wont get hurt much harder
    yea, actually living flame killed the 15 boss alone. Got to add a second knight in 18 whit spectral capitain.

Sorry for being doubtful, but did LF really take down the boss singlehandedly at lvl 15? What stats did the commander have? My DP+ at 1801/1524 killed the boss with about 5% hp left, so I hope you can understand my amazement.

Btw, just want to check if people still use nemesis nowadays. I stopped considering or even paying attention to any nemesis since the bosses were empowered, but it seems now the nemesis armors are stronger too. Haven't seen any friends wearing nemesis too, mostly we've been clearing bosses with maxed lvl 70 armors.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabzor89 View Post
    Sorry for being doubtful, but did LF really take down the boss singlehandedly at lvl 15? What stats did the commander have? My DP+ at 1801/1524 killed the boss with about 5% hp left, so I hope you can understand my amazement.

Btw, just want to check if people still use nemesis nowadays. I stopped considering or even paying attention to any nemesis since the bosses were empowered, but it seems now the nemesis armors are stronger too. Haven't seen any friends wearing nemesis too, mostly we've been clearing bosses with maxed lvl 70 armors.
    It would be almost impossible for LF+ to beat the level 15 boss without some help, be that gems to force special hits, or a second knight to get the 25% bonus. The numbers just don't add up, even if you're a Guild Master with maxed fire bonus.

I plugged the maximum stats you could have for LF+ into the formula, and it still comes up short, before accounting for misses and special hits on either side. If the Boss missed multiple times it just might happen once in a thousand tries, but why go in single-handed when using 2 extra energy guarantees an easy kill?

I'm not seeing anyone wearing nemesis anymore either, for this or the last boss. After people got stung with the late appearance of a +Nemesis I think they got wise.

Technically it's fractionally better than a capped Pyromancer+, but first you have to obtain it, then level it, then ensure it gets at least one special hit, and hope it doesn't miss altogether (and I've had that happen with a friend wearing nemesis) on the one other hit it'll get in at level 43 before dying, well, is it worth even trying?

Quote Originally Posted by Marco_ View Post
    Adjacent elements for which the big 4 is a good match
    I wish Dark Prince wasn't so stingy that his plus armor is still 18 Evil Jewels away...
    Don't have much time to play this week, so I'll miss my first chance of getting close to 43.

...and because of that last one I won't be posting a similar list like I posted last 2 weeks.
    I am thinking of automating it though since looking through armors_data by hand is a PITA.
    (fetch csv export of armors_data from google docs, import into a database, use a table of which element combinations are strong against a given set to SELECT and sort the good armors. We'll see if next boss will be a manual or auto-generated list of good armors.)
    I don't know which would be more worth your time. But you could also simply import all the data from the online spreadsheet, and include a sort bar over the two element columns and the max stat columns. Arrange them by the good elements, then by total stats, then by highest attack, etc. Probably just as much work as what you're doing now though, honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by Musketeer View Post
    It would be almost impossible for LF+ to beat the level 15 boss without some help, be that gems to force special hits, or a second knight to get the 25% bonus. The numbers just don't add up, even if you're a Guild Master with maxed fire bonus.

I plugged the maximum stats you could have for LF+ into the formula, and it still comes up short, before accounting for misses and special hits on either side. If the Boss missed multiple times it just might happen once in a thousand tries, but why go in single-handed when using 2 extra energy guarantees an easy kill?

I'm not seeing anyone wearing nemesis anymore either, for this or the last boss. After people got stung with the late appearance of a +Nemesis I think they got wise.

Technically it's fractionally better than a capped Pyromancer+, but first you have to obtain it, then level it, then ensure it gets at least one special hit, and hope it doesn't miss altogether (and I've had that happen with a friend wearing nemesis) on the one other hit it'll get in at level 43 before dying, well, is it worth even trying?
    I only have LF+ this week. (I'm using you as my powerhouse actually.) I'm a GM, with a 5% in both fire and spirit. LF+ cannot beat lvl 15 alone. I took in a second knight, and started with my main since there wasn't much chance of losing. I had zero misses, 1 non-special crit. The boss missed 4 (!?) times total. My second knight received two hits after my main was downed. So I would assume that you would need (removing the 25% bonus), 4 crits, and 6 boss misses, without spending gems on forced crits, to do it. Those odds are...astounding.

In an hour doing my four run on this boss. Hoping to beat fifteen without wasting my gems. Also, before anyone says that it's not worth it until you get to level 43, mats and collectible legendary armors,

i have beat him with one knight to lvl 11
    2 knight to lvl15
    3 knight + one friend to lvl 21

i dont know if i can reach lvl43 for the first time

if i dont this time the next time i will

Quote Originally Posted by momocoast View Post
    i have beat him with one knight to lvl 11
    2 knight to lvl15
    3 knight + one friend to lvl 21

i dont know if i can reach lvl43 for the first time

if i dont this time the next time i will
    I can't see how I'm going to reach level 43, even with HH+, LF+ and 10 friends who have excellent armours. I don't think I'll have the energy to kill the boss 43 times! Am on lvl 23 (did 22), leaving 21 levels left. But I managed to get to lvl 18 last night!
    Hopefully will be able to get to at least lvl 35 though.
    Last edited by Lotak; 08-09-2013 at 08:30 AM.
    Andorid Gamer
    Lotak
    Please PM me if you want an add. Freezing really bugs me so I don't like to keep more than 40 friends.

Level 97
    Big4+ level 50

SS+ lvl 70
    AoIL+ - lvl 70
    DPA - Still need jewels