Page 3 of 8 First 12345 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexavus View Post
    Congratulations on pissing off a huge percent of your player base gree, and also showing us just how greedy you actually are.
    "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity." I think it's more likely that they just haven't gotten the code to hand out the rewards working in time.
    IGN: Theorycrafter (level 250+)
    Proud member of The Rainbow Room, even though the guild has moved on.
    Part of the Rainbow Coalition

Quote Originally Posted by Dexavus View Post
    Congratulations on pissing off a huge percent of your player base gree, and also showing us just how greedy you actually are.

You will never see me buying another gem from you.
    Yup, nothing new here... Been known for months that they only want to rip off money and it's well known they don't give a f*ck about their player base! GREEd, you seriously f*cked it up!!!
    Lvl 11x Daily player. Add me, if lvl 100+ i'll accept, below 100 please send a PM. XBB-YDQ-DVY

Quote Originally Posted by BethMo View Post
    I think it's more likely that they just haven't gotten the code to hand out the rewards working in time.
    that was the first thought that crossed my mind

KayOrzz
    aka
    Shikamaru

I'm your source of self-destruction
    Leading on your death's construction
    Come crawling faster
    Your life burns faster

Friend add code : XBB-ZYN-FMC
    LINE id : darthcow

"You're GREEtarded"
    "There is no cure for Stupidity"
    "Bad luck? Sucks to be you"
    "The white milk is stale, come join me and savour the sweetness of chocolate milk"
    "More pew pew, less QQ"

Quote Originally Posted by Spongie View Post
    I bet there is gonna be a sale before the end that you can summon bosses for 5gemz..
    in all fairness, everyone has jumped on this and assumed greed, not programming errors and ticket submission overload, there has been no announcement of boss summoning events or gem sales (YET)

obviously, if this does happen we can assume GREE GREE'd

on one hand it's a kindness to those that joined partway through the event if there is an option (other than the 30gem chests that had moonbeam armor in it) to summon these other bosses to complete the event but any number of compromises would mitigate disillusionment from frustrated players such as myself

suggestions:
    - a temporary or permanent increase in storage of 10-12 spaces, some "breathing room" so that players may utilize their armories despite their purposely overburdened storages

- any of those who meet the requirements get their rewards now, any that don't may take advantage of this one week further grave period

- provide additional rewards to those who met the timely requirements, ideally a 5* beefed up version of bkal+ (lol yeah right)

Quote Originally Posted by GCSpyder View Post
    This is bad form.... A nonchalant statement of extension just doesn't cut it...
    well put, bland announcements with little explanation and long overdue clarification, combined with lack of response from supports and admins frustrate a playerbase immensely

I read a hauntingly accurate foreshadowing post a long time ago (a whole 3 months) that said GREE caters to the new players, alienates the seasoned players who have already spent what they will spend, and the new players become seasoned after the "pro's" quit and it all happens again and again

But if they knew the deadline was over and so was the grace period, why wouldn't they have the codes ready? They planned it all along I bet.

KayOrzz
    aka
    Shikamaru

Come crawling faster
    Your life burns faster

"You're GREEtarded"
    "The white milk is stale, come join me and savour the sweetness of chocolate milk"
    "More pew pew, less QQ"

Quote Originally Posted by BileJAR View Post
    But if they knew the deadline was over and so was the grace period, why wouldn't they have the codes ready? They planned it all along I bet.
    that's true since they have always proven to be such adept programmers

Quote Originally Posted by BethMo View Post
    "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity." I think it's more likely that they just haven't gotten the code to hand out the rewards working in time.
    Very well could be that they were not prepared, either way It is a poor excuse.
    IGN - Centurion Dex

Level - 100+

Code - XBC-PYB-HDD

Guild - Centurions, where level 100 is just the beginning.

Please pm before sending requests! Thanks!

Gree really needs to do something to make the game interesting for its higher level dedicated players.
    What's the point of the game once you reach level 100 and you've already attained level 70+ armors? Guild Wars are a nice twist, but if everyone has about the same stats then the only difference in guild wars will be the amount each guild spends...

KayOrzz
    aka
    Shikamaru

Come crawling faster
    Your life burns faster

"You're GREEtarded"
    "More pew pew, less QQ"

Complete disrespect for players Gree!

1. We tried multiple times to clarify
    2. You informing us so late it's ridiculous

iGn: Justice
    Line ID: thejustice711
    Guild: Konoha

Nice one GREE, great way to piss a lot of players off. I had been saving up a lot of armors and had 75/60 in my inventory. Since I had an overflow of armors intended for powerleveling my Bkal+ I couldn't manage to level my other armors. I really do not care about the reason behind the delay, all I care about is that the players who made the deadline should receive their bonuses. Wether it's a matter of poor planning or just a way to rip us off I sincerely believe that the players who made the "real" deadline should receive additional rewards as well.

Thank you for your time

Sincerely, a pissed of player.

Exclamation Come back to your senses before you lose lots of players GREE!

So unfair! ......

Quote Originally Posted by Roark View Post

I read a hauntingly accurate foreshadowing post a long time ago (a whole 3 months) that said GREE caters to the new players, alienates the seasoned players who have already spent what they will spend, and the new players become seasoned after the "pro's" quit and it all happens again and again
    Nice, in my opinion this is exactly the case. They will more often than not be able to make more money out of eager new players hungry to catch up and take shortcuts, rather than bored old players who have nothing much left to gain. It is so much easier dishing out tidbits to new players and getting them to pay rather than coming up with new developments for the old players.

Most of the new players would not have read the forums, would not be informed of their previous tricks and tactics. Gree smartly capitalizes on this information asymmetry to milk them. For the angry old players who feel cheated, rant all you want, it's just too bad for you (and us), since I doubt Gree really cares.