Page 2 of 8 First 1234 ... Last

Can I just have my Rainbow Kaleidoscope+ already?

Well glad to see deadlines means squat to Gree... Well done
    The point of this event was to reward high level players to could and would spend the time and effort to hit 43 each week and level the reg armor and craft the plus in a quick matter... Not to shell out rewards to any bum player who buys their way in with summons a full two week after the last dragon is gone

And mark my words there will be a new DPC star armor out very shortly after they hand out 2000+ BK
    Lord Ash - Lvl 340+
    22 Maxed Epics: Cloudrange Platemail, Blazeborne Vanguard, Forgestone Aegis,
    Tectonic Mantle, Maelstrom Irons, Soulshard Nercomantle,
    Armor of the Devoted, Blazestone Mantle, Kerstman's Shroud,
    Runic Robes, Aegis of Sky Majesty, Hellfire Platemail
    Snowstorm Platemail, Sandstorm Platemail, Centurion Aegis, Odins Call, Arcane Mantle, Heroic+
    Guild Sentinel of the MUGGLES
    Proud Retired Member of original The Untouchables

Good job GREEd ...
    Lvl 11x Daily player. Add me, if lvl 100+ i'll accept, below 100 please send a PM. XBB-YDQ-DVY

Sigh. I do all this work in my last 4 week of summer in order to find out there's actually another 2 weeks to get this.
    Thanks GREE. Punishing people who follow deadlines since 2013.

This is a f'ing joke. I haven't been able to craft armor in a week! I think I have like 80/60 waiting for this! 10 of them are boost armors. I better get this today, there is nothing else I can do in the freaking game, guess ill play something else...

Quote Originally Posted by Roark View Post
    it's one thing for the people that loaded up with snakeskins or whatever to 60/60 (or 50/50 for android) but I really feel for the people who have sit around with their in their hands at 75/60 or so

be sure to submit tickets for any gems used in order to finish these armors on time for the original date
    Exactly... I hope they at least give us a bloody awesome boss so I can level one of the ****+ armors I put on hold so I could power-level my Bkal...

Quote Originally Posted by geo81 View Post
    This is a f'ing joke. I haven't been able to craft armor in a week! I think I have like 80/60 waiting for this! 10 of them are boost armors. I better get this today, there is nothing else I can do in the freaking game, guess ill play something else...
    Yeah, I wonder how many gem spenders will move on to another game.. If I wasn't in RR, I'd be gone.

What a cop-out......

...............................................hum mmmmm

This action by Gree is exactly what pushes people away from the game.
    I only joined the game halfway through the first dragon so i spent quite a few gem to catch up (being low level and weak). I busted my but to get to lv78 but its all been a fat waste.
    Gree you owe me GEMS!!!

The only thing that can fix this on Gree's part is for them to hand out the armor to those who have qulified NOW then do another hand out in a week.

My armor storage is full for this event so what is going to happen now when the next epic boss comes out?

Quote Originally Posted by The Wise One View Post
    Give out the reward any day this week someone qualifies. It will encourage more people to buy summons and catch up to see the flood of BKALs they have to keep up with.

Second, give a unique cape to anyone who made the original deadline, otherwise they will hold off next big event.
    Bears At Large (iOS) Beartator (recruiting for solid Guild Warriors!) - use LINE

ughh

we shouldn't have had last week to finish event too many are getting this armor as. is by the time we get it it wont be worth leveling

Quote Originally Posted by rhaegar View Post
    we shouldn't have had last week to finish event too many are getting this armor as. is by the time we get it it wont be worth leveling
    Never was. I never realized kill 43 was such an accomplished feat. I've been hitting kill 60 since..well crap I can't remember any of the early bosses

Edit: I couldn't agree more that the 1 extra week was unnecessary.

Thumbs down Oh my f***** G

I dont want to play this game any more. Wtf why??????? I am realy angry.

Quote Originally Posted by Eunuchorn View Post
    Never was. I never realized kill 43 was such an accomplished feat. I've been hitting kill 60 since..well crap I can't remember any of the early bosses

Edit: I couldn't agree more that the 1 extra week was unnecessary.
    You blow so much on gems, though. So you have almost every armor better than bkal+, maybe you do. So of course leving bkal isn't worth it for you.

Congratulations on pissing off a huge percent of your player base gree, and also showing us just how greedy you actually are.

You will never see me buying another gem from you.
    Last edited by Dexavus; 08-07-2013 at 04:40 PM.
    IGN - Centurion Dex

Level - 100+

Code - XBC-PYB-HDD

Guild - Centurions, where level 100 is just the beginning.

Please pm before sending requests! Thanks!

This is bad form....Those that qualified based on the original timeline had played by the original rules and had probably prepped just so they can hit the road running once the Bkal+ is received, armour slots spilling over, mats accumulated, gold acquired, fusion stones saved and perhaps even personal schedules changed.

A nonchalant statement of extension just doesn't cut it...