Limited Time Buildings buyable

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Limited Time Buildings buyable

Post Count

Limited Time Buildings buyable

How about make the ltb buyable thru gold/cash a certain time after event finished so people that missed out on them or started playing after event been can be able to get those in their hood.
    Or maybe lower people didnt have initial cost on getting them so why not make them avalible for everyone....
    Don't whine when loosing cash. Play the game as it should be, Rob or be robbed...
    And i usually win my robberies

Who you gonna call ?

My Mama always said: "You snooze you lose!"

Banned
    Post Count
    Limited Time Buildings
    Right? This title is so confusing! Why can't I buy these buildings once they are gone?

Banned
    Post Count
    They are called "limited time buildings" for a reason, marshmall.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by _Drifter View Post
    They are called "limited time buildings" for a reason, marshmall.
    Ltb could also be cause you get the weapon when building it and upgrade.
    Not to get if they are buyable after event ended.
    My thought is also to get some more buildings that people can buy in higher levels and they are really neat to rob
    This is also a way for us to get more buildings to build if someone missed get them.
    Tho i dont need it myself since i got them when they were in the event
    Don't whine when loosing cash. Play the game as it should be, Rob or be robbed...
    And i usually win my robberies

Who you gonna call ?

Banned
    Post Count
    ....are you all " confused " in that syndicate ?....🐓🐓🐓🐓🐓🐓🐓

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I like the idea as well. It still would be a LTB. Only being able to buy it twice is not like a NC which you can buy throughout the entire game. You guys just don't understand because you already have a the buildings.

Banned
    Post Count
    Give it enough time and I am sure GREE will recycle some limited buildings... they already re-used a building image for the Shiner's Still. It's the normal degradation of their product.

Post Count
    Oh, we understand all right.

We also understand that they will keep cranking out these building till the game goes down, so don't worry about missing one, another will come along.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CohibAA View Post
    Give it enough time and I am sure GREE will recycle some limited buildings... they already re-used a building image for the Shiner's Still. It's the normal degradation of their product.
    That may be the only one so far that's recycled from a building that you can actually purchase (the Shiner's Still is identical to the Chemical Plant defense building), but the others have all been recycled from the maps. The Toy Box is the Adult Store in the Red Light District. The Dockside Mill is the Steel Mill in Packer Heights. The Chinese Pagoda is the Teahouse in Chinatown and Japan Town (apparently China and Japan are interchangeable). And I forget where the Transtech came from. I'd look but I'm too lazy. I wonder if they're hiring?
    * SSAU ** SSAU ** SSAU ** SSAU ** SSAU ** SSAU ** SSAU ** SSAU ** SSAU ** SSAU *

* SSAU ** SSAU ** SSAU ** SSAU ** SSAU ** SSAU ** SSAU ** SSAU ** SSAU ** SSAU *

Banned
    Post Count
    Correct you are, sir. I should have clarified with "purchasable" building.

Banned
    Post Count
    Unfortunatly I missed the haunted house, gobble gobble, snowman and another building I can't remember right now. Since I collect all buildings regardless of their income output I would pay gold to get these buildings.

As for LTBs, luckily I haven't missed one yet.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastas View Post
    Unfortunatly I missed the (1) haunted house, (2) gobble gobble, (3) snowman and (4) another building I can't remember right now. Since I collect all buildings regardless of their income output I would pay gold to get these buildings.

As for LTBs, luckily I haven't missed one yet.
    You haven't missed how many?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by _Drifter View Post
    You haven't missed how many?
    haha good pickup, what I meant was I haven't missed any of the LTB cash buildings that have been released since syndicate wars started.

Post Count
    i suggested this months ago but i got sweet sweet bashing from many .. but will still support this idea .. gree can always "rename" a building and then offer it as a gold building .. hence, no crying over "limited edition buildings" being introduced again