Passing the Torch

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Passing the Torch

Post Count

Passing the Torch

It is time for me to pass the torch - to take over the Conquest of Kings Ranking thread. I did it for 7 wars & now it's time to pass so everyone have a chance to do it. i wanna pass it along to someone who are excited, enthusiastic, energetic, & most of all to help the forum community.

I need volunteers. I have couple candidates to mention & i always see them here posting & help the community. I have Zenobia, Dirt Road Joe, Kjctnorris, Colonel, Ratma2001, to many to mention - you know who you are or anyone who likes to do it.

You have to update the OP ASAP or when you get a chance every time someone will post their team score. This is easy & i know you guys can do this..
    Last edited by Gambit12; 08-07-2013 at 12:34 PM.
    KA - Officially Retired
    Former FUN member for 9 wars & 12th times in a row Conquest of Kings World Champions..!!!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gambit12 View Post
    It is time for me to pass the torch - to take over the Conquest of Kings Ranking thread. I did it for 7 wars & now it's time to pass so everyone have a chance to do it. i wanna pass it along to someone who are excited, enthusiastic, energetic, & most of all to help the forum community.

I need volunteers. I have couple candidates to mention & i always see them here posting & help the community. I have Zenobia, Dirt Road Joe, Cjnorris, Colonel, Ratma2001, to many to mention - you know who you are or anyone who likes to do it.

You have to update the OP ASAP or when you get a chance every time someone will post their team score. This is easy & i know you guys can do this..
    youve done great gambit, enjoy your retirement!

no one is unraidable.

MoC Officer in Kingdom Age

MoC Officer in Dragon Realms

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Yes, you've done a great job Gambit.... thanks for all your efforts.

[FK] Robb Stark

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Person View Post
    youve done great gambit, enjoy your retirement!
    Lol! I'm not gonna retired yet. I just wanna pass along the CK ranking thread to anyone who likes to do it...

Quote Originally Posted by Q-Ball View Post
    Yes, you've done a great job Gambit.... thanks for all your efforts.
    Hey Q-ball, thanks! Long time no see bro, where have you been hiding? How's your injury doing? Are you back on skateboarding again or not..?
    Last edited by Gambit12; 08-07-2013 at 10:37 AM.
    KA - Officially Retired
    Former FUN member for 9 wars & 12th times in a row Conquest of Kings World Champions..!!!

Post Count
    Lol! I'm not gonna retired yet. I just wanna pass along the CK ranking thread to anyone who likes to do it...
    well the way you talked about passing the torch it seemed like you were an old man who built up an empire and now wants to pass it to one of his sons

thats at least the picture that sprang to mind when i read your thread title

no one is unraidable.

MoC Officer in Kingdom Age

MoC Officer in Dragon Realms

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Person View Post
    well the way you talked about passing the torch it seemed like you were an old man who built up an empire and now wants to pass it to one of his sons

thats at least the picture that sprang to mind when i read your thread title
    Hahaha...Lol! I guess you watch too much movie...
    KA - Officially Retired

Post Count
    Gambit, first, thanks for doing a great job with the past wars. Second, I'd take over for a few wars, but I can't guarantee my availability over the next six-eight months. If CoK is still going on, I'll take over for whomever needs a break at that point.

Thanks again.

KA ally code - 583-237-638

MW ally code - 861-947-758
    PvP 1 - #80, PvP 2 - #45, BfB - #33, PvP 3 - #25, BfG - #23, RfE - #27
    Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Leader *Retired*

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kjctnorris View Post
    Gambit, first, thanks for doing a great job with the past wars. Second, I'd take over for a few wars, but I can't guarantee my availability over the next six-eight months. If CoK is still going on, I'll take over for whomever needs a break at that point.

Thanks again.
    Sounds great Kjctnorris. Now the torch has pass on to you. Good Luck my friend & may Jedi force be with you..
    KA - Officially Retired

Articulate Author Colony Colonel's Avatar
    Post Count
    Thanks for the mention you've done a great job and those are some very large boots to fill!

I think MoC should take this on as they have a few players that are very active here so any of them could take charge depending on availability.

What is your next project!? making The Siafu Ants a top 50 guild for me? haha

Post Count
    Sounds great Kjctnorris. Now the torch has pass on to you. Good Luck my friend & may Jedi force be with you..
    Ah, you misunderstood. I can't take it now, but I will be glad to after the new year.

KA ally code - 583-237-638

MW ally code - 861-947-758
    PvP 1 - #80, PvP 2 - #45, BfB - #33, PvP 3 - #25, BfG - #23, RfE - #27
    Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Leader *Retired*

Articulate Author Colony Colonel's Avatar
    Post Count
    I thought that's what you meant. Do Zenobia, Skyraiders and Joe want to take it on together?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kjctnorris View Post
    Ah, you misunderstood. I can't take it now, but I will be glad to after the new year.
    Ah okey, so we'll wait for some more volunteers then...
    KA - Officially Retired

Post Count
    you did a great job Gambit
    Kingdom Age 238-864-928 P3rfUZZI3

AT MY SIGNAL UNLEASH HELL !!!

Post Count
    i would love to but real busy of late with RL and stepping back from KA again now, but super job by yourself

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Come on guys. It's not all that hard is it? I'm sure a team effort can make it work. I can try and help out the next war. I will just copy the format from the previous war
    RK3 - Part of the Royal Knights Family