Frequent attacks - Bullying or Part of the Game? - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Is it sporting to repeat attack juicy targets?

Voters
109. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes - GREE already make it fair with max 12 attacks....no mercy!

99 90.83%
  • No - Play "fair" and limit repeat attacks on the same player

10 9.17%
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Frequent attacks - Bullying or Part of the Game?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by JayW View Post
    Can we define scoreboard and points? I'm literally left out of this for the most part. One BGK keeps checking to see if I'm overvaulted. She keeps her buildings collected quite vigilantly. The rest of the BGK at my level would literally be bullying, as my attack is double or more than their defense. We could give BGK a run for their money in a one hour war, but why? We already know they perennially overpay to be the third loser. Have at it. I'd much rather watch FUN run the score up on us, as its like watching a train wreck. You try to figure out who wins the bet on how many points they're going to put up on us.
    I was merely being facetious.

Now get back in the ring; this is between you and BGK.

KA ally code - 583-237-638

MW ally code - 861-947-758
    PvP 1 - #80, PvP 2 - #45, BfB - #33, PvP 3 - #25, BfG - #23, RfE - #27
    Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Leader *Retired*

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kjctnorris View Post
    I was merely being facetious.

Now get back in the ring; this is between you and BGK.
    Well played, sir. Well played...

Lurker
    Post Count
    Earlier today a member of BGK informed BlackOps, that they would not relent in their attacks until a specific player, or the Founder publicly apologized in this forum, because some players had raided their players' kingdoms. I am the Founder of BlackOps, and we respectfully decline your offer.
    BlackOps will continue to play in the spirit of the game, including raiding kingdoms, BGK or not. If you find this unacceptable, my apologies. Perhaps this game is not for you.
    I will not respond to further postings on this subject, as I have better things to do with my time.

Post Count
    Well spoken Jay. What cracks me up are individuals who put a guild tag before/after their name. They are the first I check out when on a raiding spree. SB, BGK, TRK, and MoC are the first to come to mind. You are already my rivals in war, why announce your rivalry in "peace time"? Please don't stop though, it's very satisfying to find a juicy target - even more so if I know which guild you're in. 😝

Post Count
    👍 Daed. Hunt down continues...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Is it ok if I put snarky witty comments on walls when I attack/raid?
    :-D
    I figure its much better than "unimaginative"...LOL

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayan007 View Post
    Well spoken Jay. What cracks me up are individuals who put a guild tag before/after their name. They are the first I check out when on a raiding spree. SB, BGK, TRK, and MoC are the first to come to mind. You are already my rivals in war, why announce your rivalry in "peace time"? Please don't stop though, it's very satisfying to find a juicy target - even more so if I know which guild you're in.
    At one time I played the game like you. Stealthy all the way. I can't tell you how many trees I bought, how carefully I positioned everything so raiders couldn't see my silos, which were my most important buildings at the time I'm talking about. I can't tell you how smart I felt when, no matter where I went, no matter how many kingdoms I "visited", I found nobody else using this strategy. I could not believe it was this easy to be a military genius. I can't tell you how hard it was to get anything done, how trying to upgrade my lumber mill was so frustrating because no matter where I tapped I would select a sycamore tree or a mountain pine. I can't tell you how fast I sold all of them when I learned that no one else could see them.

When you can spare some time from raiding all us tagged juicy targets, google the term "security by obscurity".
    Let us prey.
    [MoC]Tarsus

Post Count
    Well spoken Jay. What cracks me up are individuals who put a guild tag before/after their name. They are the first I check out when on a raiding spree. SB, BGK, TRK, and MoC are the first to come to mind. You are already my rivals in war, why announce your rivalry in "peace time"? Please don't stop though, it's very satisfying to find a juicy target - even more so if I know which guild you're in. ��
    lol...Bring it!!!!

KA: 630-568-270

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by kjctnorris View Post
    lmao ....priceless

KA: 630-568-270

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Raid on unit buildings

Quote Originally Posted by Kjctnorris View Post
    If we're talking money buildings, you're fair game - all day, everyday. If you don't want to be raided, keep your buildings at level one or collect them on time. It's my understanding GREE gives you a six minute free period where you can collect from your buildings yet no one can see they're ready. That's more than fair.

When I used to raid frequently, if I found you had some high output buildings, I would stalk you until I hit you. Then I'd keep returning to see when you collected/refreshed your buildings so I could get you again the next day (or 48 hours later).

Those who raid unit buildings and such for no reason are just silly however. If you're doing it to lower stats for other guild members during wars, that's one thing. But if you're doing it because someone attacked you and now you're hell bent on getting them back, you're a silly child and need to grow up.

Edit: I'm all ears for reasons why raiding unit and boost buildings is worthwhile outside what I have already mentioned however.
    Some of the raids are due to people (including myself) with too big fingers on a small iPhone screen and you hit the wrong building.......T

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tubs View Post
    Some of the raids are due to people (including myself) with too big fingers on a small iPhone screen and you hit the wrong building.......T
    Holy hell, I've done that SOOOO many times! Trying to check Rivals Stats and I accidentally attack a bunker or a boost building or something. God that aggravates me.... That and when I accidentally blow a few gems refilling an energy bar or something. Grrrrrrr....

Post Count
    Well spoken Jay. What cracks me up are individuals who put a guild tag before/after their name. They are the first I check out when on a raiding spree. SB, BGK, TRK, and MoC are the first to come to mind. You are already my rivals in war, why announce your rivalry in "peace time"? Please don't stop though, it's very satisfying to find a juicy target - even more so if I know which guild you're in. 😝
    Are Black Ops truly calling for all out war with BGK, SB,TRK, and MoC? Wow that's a huge mistake on your part if that was your intent. Talking about putting a huge target on your guild members and becoming the first guild ever to make so many enemies so fast. I will say I did notice that you didn't declare an all out war on RK. Hum interesting
    Hope you all have a great day.
    Angie

Lurker
    Post Count

Please read carefully

Quote Originally Posted by Aclark View Post
    Are Black Ops truly calling for all out war with BGK, SB,TRK, and MoC? Wow that's a huge mistake on your part if that was your intent. Talking about putting a huge target on your guild members and becoming the first guild ever to make so many enemies so fast. I will say I did notice that you didn't declare an all out war on RK. Hum interesting
    No, we are not calling out anyone else. Dayan is a forum user who posted his own comment, saying he attacks players in his battle list with guild tags in their name. He never affiliated himself with us, nor did he declare war on any of those guilds. He merely said that players with those specific tags usually have better kingdoms to raid. Please read what's written, so that you actually infer what the poster communicated.

I have enough words in my mouth, I don't need you trying to put more there. Start your own war please, ours is progressing nicely. 

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Aclark View Post
    I didn't even say I was in BlackOps, or declaring war on anybody. RK doesn't typically have tags. A big reason I go after tagged players is because they tend to have juicier targets as well as being rivals. If BlackOps had tags I'd probably raid them too. And yes, I'm obscure and anonymous with a completely different in-game name...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I didn't even say I was in BlackOps, or declaring war on anybody. RK doesn't typically have tags. A big reason I go after tagged players is because they tend to have juicier targets as well as being rivals. If BlackOps had tags I'd probably raid them too. And yes, I'm obscure and anonymous with a completely different in-game name...
    My philosophy is quite simple - I attack as many as often as I want and ignore (I do not revenge intentionally) all attackers...