Thread: new features

new features

To me it seems unfair that iOS gets all the new features before android gets them such as guilds. Why don't give the android players the new things before they go for iOS or give it to both at the same time. There are more android users than that there are iOS users. What do you all think?
    Knights and Dragons
    Name: BlackForest
    Guild: N/A

iOS has all the new features first because knights and dragons for iOS came out way before it did for android, therefore iOS has all the features developed before android.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

Every free game gets out for iOS before it gets out for android
    Knights and Dragons

Quote Originally Posted by pimmen8 View Post
    Every free game gets out for iOS before it gets out for android
    So wouldn't it make sense for the iOS version to be more developed?
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

It's really easy to write matching game code on two different platforms.

Oh wait...

all i want to say is there are far more android users than ios users but ios gets all new things before android
    Knights and Dragons

i hope so, we get it soon

all i want to say is there are far more android users than ios users but ios gets all new things before android
    How do you calculate that Android is a bigger userbase than iOS?

It seems pretty obvious that development companies would hit the higger market first, which would be iOS. Once they've made enough profit from that, the roll out what they can onto the Android market to squeeze out a few extra $$$s.

Shhh!! The iOS users are actually the paying beta testers for the new features
    Wild Inferno -- Lv42
    PM me for membership inquiries. Accepting applications from level 70+ players
    Guild Master
    WBB-CRG-NMR
    Lv 120+ android player
    Maxed: All Big Four, Shaman+, Infernal+, others

Apple products have more popularity thus why they aim their market attempts at those users first.

Actually ios have 130.000 and more active playes, beacuse the game was relased earlier than android. Ondroid have much lesser players, because this version is an early relase. They need time to convert all the ios code to android code, check for bug, by testing, and testing, and testing, and testing, and testing....

Apple products have more popularity thus why they aim their market attempts at those users first.
    It's not just that. It's that Apple controls what OS that's going to be ran on your phone, or rather limits the choices of OS version and phone. I mean, what other phone has iOS? With Android, there are many Android versions, roms, etc...so some OS versionss or phone can cause problems with different games.
    Guild: Majestic
    Knight: Solo Lv120
    PM for guild inquiries

Android, as a general rule, makes developers 2/3rds what iOS does. That's in raw revenue, not in a per user basis. So it's silly to ignore Andriod but its also silly to prioritize, from a pure dollars and cents perspective.
    Bears At Large (iOS) Beartator (recruiting for solid Guild Warriors!) - use LINE