Welcome to Canada. Please visit the Taj Mahal??? - Page 7

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Welcome to Canada. Please visit the Taj Mahal???

Articulate Author & The Horse U Rode In On's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TZora View Post
    is this building still available? i play MW on bluestacks .. can't see the last building in the "money buildings" section .. i'm level 55 and can't buy that last building. i guess it is not the TM building .. or is it?
    Did you ever get this to show up in your money buildings? I can see it on my bluestacks and my LLP is lvl 51. Can't afford it, but I can see it (sigh)
    &HorseURodeInOn 535775522
    TDF Camel 318089536
    Primary Hook 200935938

Officer of The Dutch Fighters 291664130

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BurnNotice69 View Post
    For what its worth, here's my $0.02 worth.

First off, thanks CJ54 for letting us know it was released early.

Second, for those who said it wasn't fair to give the units to those who started building early while others waited . . . why don't you build the building then? Its not fair to us who are proactive instead of those of you who are reactive to miss out, so that's a double-edged sword.

Some of us collect both buildings simply to have them. However, when units are offered with them, you can only get them off of upgrading one building, not both. So, I'm currently building one and waiting to buy the 2nd until after the WD, in case there are units to be attached.

This way, I'll have both buildings and if units are going to be attached, I'll get them on the 2nd building.
    Great theory. But in practice? The program may see you already have the building and not award you the unit.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by thundarr View Post
    Great theory. But in practice? The program may see you already have the building and not award you the unit.
    I'm hoping that the program will only see that i have built the building, and not when in that case awarding the prize right away

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I do not think that is a mistake.
    In europe are all on vacation. It means that they will have less income. They have to devise ways to continue clinging to the game.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by whitefire View Post
    I believe xx is expressing anger about it being poor taste to use a national monument (devoted to the love of a woman if I'm correct) to use in a war game. That has merit and it's a bit odd as the other LE buildings are also not landmark buildings for their specific country. But then again, I try to stop understanding Gree's logic or sense of empathy as I never seem to see any.

FFP, to demand attached units when Gree obviously fouled up is ridiculous. this building should not have been here and of course you won't get the LE units. We all know that. That would make the current situation even more laughable.
    I don't see the merit. It's a famous building that most people worldwide would know about. Who cares about the politics and it's harsh to expect gree to know whether each building they release is PC. I just hope gree continues to do worthwhile/landmark LE buildings

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    We will all wait on the kindness of others to see if those who have bought the building can get a bonus unit. There's a few questions as to how this will happen.
    - will selling an existing Taj Mahal and replacing it work?
    - will buying a second one work?
    - will the program recognise those that have one and gift the unit? (I have no problem with this as its a gamble to build/upgrade it in the first place)
    - will those who have bought the Taj already not be able to get any bonus units, or maybe only for upgrading it?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tito89 View Post
    speaking on behalf of some indian freinds i have they love the taj mahal building, it basically their personal stamp on their base, the absolute towers i believe was only used because it looked gorgeous.
    correction, the absolute towers look like dildos, and they take up too much space. I would prefer the CN Towers, which is a modern world wonder, and the tallest structure in the western hemisphere.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by thundarr View Post
    You guys are thinking way too much, Every LE building had a time limit to complete and earn prizes. Just be patient.
    Last edited by Angry Mob; 08-09-2013 at 03:41 AM.

Post Count
    I would think that it's just like other goals where if you have already completed it before it is assigned, then when it becomes available to you, you instantly get the reward.
    ally invite codes: 340 975 997, 352 088 175, 242 446 259

EO9
    faction invite code: 247 772 023
    health regen: 35%
    ground attack: 10%
    infantry attack: 20%
    sea attack: 5%
    infantry def: 35%
    ground def: 35%
    air def: 30%
    sea def: 20%
    building def: 35%
    building output: 15%
    guild member increase: +32

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Grayskull View Post
    I would think that it's just like other goals where if you have already completed it before it is assigned, then when it becomes available to you, you instantly get the reward.
    This is what I think will happen too. I remember in the distant past when I actually did some of the "upgrade <this> building to level <something>" tasks, I would get 3 or 4 reward screens in a row when I finished the upgrade because I had already upgraded the next buildings past the required level.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by elangomatt View Post
    This is what I think will happen too. I remember in the distant past when I actually did some of the "upgrade <this> building to level <something>" tasks, I would get 3 or 4 reward screens in a row when I finished the upgrade because I had already upgraded the next buildings past the required level.
    fml dont remind me

did a mission on enemy outpost for LTQ and completed a normal mission "Rumble in the jungle"

From then on I unlocked every single mission for adding allies and gained about 3 levels.

Now im scared to upgrade my shipyard in case i gain another 3 levels

never again!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Angry Mob View Post
    correction, the absolute towers look like dildos, and they take up too much space. I would prefer the CN Towers, which is a modern world wonder, and the tallest structure in the western hemisphere.
    I have seen them many times in person and they don't look like dildos unless you mean a dildo that got crushed. They are spectacular feats of engineering. They are also referred to the Marilyn Monroe buildings. They are most distinctive than the CN tower which looks like a pencil with goiter.

Prominent Poet
    “An unexamined life is not worth living.”- Socrates
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    So no unit for building it? I built it, but don't see a unit attached with it.
    Carnage Evolution 💪🏻

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jchow69 View Post
    So no unit for building it? I built it, but don't see a unit attached with it.
    It was released early by accident. The LTQ associated with the Taj Mahal will probably start within a day or two after Battle for Canada ends. Nobody knows if we'll get the units for previously built/upgraded Taj Mahals but I'd be surprised if we don't get it automatically once the LTQ comes up.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I like the building choice. But they should have made the payout better. It's the Taj Mahal.