Priority Issues

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Priority Issues

Post Count

Priority Issues

I find it very interesting how Gree can fix the bug last night with the weapons in a matter of hours, yet they still can't seem to get the syndicate member and leader issues fixed!!! Somehow someone else in my syndicate became leader and it was removed from me, yet it errors out when he tries to promote me. We also get errors when trying to accept new members!!! Gree has serious priority issues!!!

Plus, the algorithm for pvp is jacked up!! I have over 220k attack yet I lose to someone with 90k defense!! Unacceptable and this is the reason my syndicate decided not to buy gold this past battle!!!

Get your act together Gree and quit being so damn GreeDy and make it a fun game again!! You guys are trying to do much at once and shoving all these events down our throats so people will spend money!! Your business model is flawed and setup for the short term, not long term!!!

Crime City Mafia Code: 274 705 638
    Mysery Inc Syndicate Code: 910 317 685

Banned
    Post Count
    Two CONPLETELY different things bro. Obviously they did it so fat because it ranke MUCH higher on the priority scale for obvious reasons and on top of that it was a very easy fix.

Post Count
    Yes... But when it affect them, they fix it quickly!! How damn hard can it be to fix a leader issue that has been going on over a week? Guess the programmers all quit.

Banned
    Post Count
    The leader issue to my understanding has been pretty much resolved except for a few exceptions (you included). As it stands now gree has actually stepped up their game as far as customer support TREMENDOUSLY these past few months from what I've seen.

Post Count
    Well hopefully they can help... Because I've sent 3 tickets on it thus far!! Keep getting the same generic response "we are aware of the issue and we are working on it".

Post Count
    This was an easy fix because no one should have those items yet. Gree did make a conscious effort to resolve the issue your experiencing by pretty much live chatting on the forum with those who had the problem to get it fixed before battle.

Now that one off oportunity is over you can expect the usual level of service from Gree and an email in a couple weeks asking has it resolved itself.

If people didn't open multiple tickets for the same issue it would speed things up though

Banned
    Post Count
    Op certainly has a reason to gripe if he's still having those syndicate issues. Hopefully he's put in all the necessary tickets for getting it fixed.

I posted something similar to this in another thread, where I say that it doesn't seem like gree puts forth the effort commensurate with the player's monetary contributions. Heck, the staff can even get vindictive at times if you say something unfavorable. Yeah, they're human.

We only say these things because we love the game. And it breaks our hearts to have things constantly going wrong.

I've never seen a rep cone in the forums and say, we hear you. You asked for this, we'll here it is!!! Perhaps maybe with the cheating going on, but that seemed to be a half hearted attempt.

Either way, thanks for this little game we love so much. Now where's my boss event!!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Anyone ever think the code to remove an item from the store and inventories is easier to figure out than the fight algorithm which has to encompass a multitude of different aspects?

Post Count
    Don't forget the fact that I lose to people with less than half the defense of my attack!! That's ridiculous!

Post Count
    The pvp algorithm AND te syndicate issues... It's multiple things. Maybe it was easier, maybe it was just more of a priority... But it doesn't matter... A bug is a bug!! Fix it!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Cayman View Post
    Don't forget the fact that I lose to people with less than half the defense of my attack!! That's ridiculous!
    Hmm. I think I understand.

I agree that it's ridiculous, however, if you don't really understand how the coding works, I'm not sure having this conversation is worth my time.

Post Count
    Yeah that are exactly my sentimony
    Last edited by OMG; 08-06-2013 at 04:08 PM. Reason: grammar

Post Count
    You don't have to understand coding to understand that's jacked up and wrong!! Just play the game enough and get a feel for it and then you will know that's an issue!!
    Last edited by Cayman; 08-06-2013 at 03:32 PM. Reason: Spelling

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Cayman View Post
    Yes... But when it affect them, they fix it quickly!! How damn hard can it be to fix a leader issue that has been going on over a week? Guess the programmers all quit.
    Essentially nerfing everybody's stats affected everyone. I think it's pretty cut & dried that the weapon issue had to be fixed ASAP.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx
    IPH: $39xxxxxx

Proud owner of the XM Sniper Rifle & the .50 cal Garter Pistol

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Post Count
    Oh I totally agree... But it's been a while and they need to get off their butts and fix this other crap as well!! They are the only company in the world, other than Wal-Mart, that can provide crappy ass service and people still kep coming and spending!!