Been Hacked, with ties to Rising Phoenix syndicate?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Been Hacked, with ties to Rising Phoenix syndicate?

Been Hacked, with ties to Rising Phoenix syndicate?

Here is what happened recently. A friend was hacked and when he logged in, his account name had changed to Alex and he was level 1 with 1 laundromat. When gree fixed his account and he logged back in, he found his name had been changed to snowflake and he was a member of Rising Phoenix syndicate. On top of that, snowflake had just made a $100 million donation to their syndicate bank.
    Anyone else been hacked and ended up in that same group donating all their money? Anyone seen this type of hacking before?

Banned
    Post Count
    Or maybe you've just got something against Rising Phoenix?

Post Count
    This seems legit.

*munches popcorn*
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

That's funny considering I've never heard of them before yesterday. Would you like screen shots? We have tons!

Quote Originally Posted by P.Squiddy View Post
    Or maybe you've just got something against Rising Phoenix?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by julius squeezer View Post
    That's funny considering I've never heard of them before yesterday. Would you like screen shots? We have tons!
    On the serious end, you should've provided screenshots in the first place. I mean it does sound ridiculous... screenshots would be an excellent kicker!

Post Count
    Maybe there's an "innocent" explanation, or maybe the hacker was causing trouble at Rising Phoenix's end as well, but it sure would be good of a Phoenix member to give their side of this story. An account got stolen, and the stolen account was added to this group. Who accepted the account there? And why?
    S
    Level 153
    57.8M A 39.8M D
    25.1M IPH

Best shanty evar!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by P.Squiddy View Post
    On the serious end, you should've provided screenshots in the first place. I mean it does sound ridiculous... screenshots would be an excellent kicker!

Actually screen shots could only be provided after the account was recovered. We have screen shots of the donation of bricks from snowflake into our syn as well as screen shots of the account before it was recovered from our friends list.

You must be from this syn otherwise you wouldn't be questioning it this much. He wasn't blowing up anyone's spot merely asking a question. But if you would like for us to that please let me know. I'd be more that happy to do so and get banned doing it.

Post Count
    I like that. "No... I didn't hack you. Someone else must have hacked you and tricked me into benefiting in order to make me look bad"
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Evolution View Post
    Actually screen shots could only be provided after the account was recovered. We have screen shots of the donation of bricks from snowflake into our syn as well as screen shots of the account before it was recovered from our friends list.

You must be from this syn otherwise you wouldn't be questioning it this much. He wasn't blowing up anyone's spot merely asking a question. But if you would like for us to that please let me know. I'd be more that happy to do so and get banned doing it.
    Go ahead give your proof. You think I'm with phoenix okay go ahead. This is a far fetched story and you've pretty much have given the people of the forum nothing to help you...

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Alright. I didn't check my PM's but it seems that a certain person inside the group did the hacking. It does not have to deal with Rising Phoenix syndicate as a whole. The person who hacked our guys account was Carlos/straightballen. He joined our syndicate the Dingbats 2 wars ago with both his main account and his secondary promising to do 200k ip. We let him in and he did less than 10k. Needless to say he was booted. He was removed from the rising phoenix and their leader actually sent in a ticket as well requesting the donation be removed and explained to Gree what happened. Thank you to who PM'd me with that info Good luck in the upcoming war.

Goodluck to The Rising Phoenix in this upcoming war.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by zwiswoo View Post
    Maybe there's an "innocent" explanation, or maybe the hacker was causing trouble at Rising Phoenix's end as well, but it sure would be good of a Phoenix member to give their side of this story. An account got stolen, and the stolen account was added to this group. Who accepted the account there? And why?
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...ease-help-ASAP

Edit: I have no idea what is going on.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Evolution View Post
    Alright. I didn't check my PM's but it seems that a certain person inside the group did the hacking. It does not have to deal with Rising Phoenix syndicate as a whole. The person who hacked our guys account was Carlos/straightballen. He joined our syndicate the Dingbats 2 wars ago with both his main account and his secondary promising to do 200k ip. We let him in and he did less than 10k. Needless to say he was booted. He was removed from the rising phoenix and their leader actually sent in a ticket as well requesting the donation be removed and explained to Gree what happened. Thank you to who PM'd me with that info Good luck in the upcoming war.

Goodluck to The Rising Phoenix in this upcoming war.
    Good its all settled. Good luck to all syndicates, trying to reach for their top; whatever it is their aiming for. Im just tying to stay in top 50 again!

Post Count
    img_0879.jpgimg_0883.jpgimg_0884.jpgimg_0886.jpg

here are all the screenshots you want ! There's the 222 bricks donation made by SnowFlake after renaming my account's name from Ash. I don't know why he donated those bricks to our synd instead of his though...There's also screenshots I've taken from the inside of Rising Phoenix shortly after Gree gave me back control of my account...I had to rename myself back to Ash as SnowFlake kinda sucked as name...Finally the $100M donation SnowFlake did to his "new synd" and a few kind words from me to them before leaving...

Still have no clue what happened though...Gree haven't provided answers but kudos to them to fix all that mess in a heartbeat !!

Edit: that was me --> http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...ease-help-ASAP

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Allowishus79 View Post
    img_0879.jpgimg_0883.jpgimg_0884.jpgimg_0886.jpg

here are all the screenshots you want ! There's the 222 bricks donation made by SnowFlake after renaming my account's name from Ash. I don't know why he donated those bricks to our synd instead of his though...There's also screenshots I've taken from the inside of Rising Phoenix shortly after Gree gave me back control of my account...I had to rename myself back to Ash as SnowFlake kinda sucked as name...Finally the $100M donation SnowFlake did to his "new synd" and a few kind words from me to them before leaving...

Still have no clue what happened though...Gree haven't provided answers but kudos to them to fix all that mess in a heartbeat !!

Edit: that was me --> http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...ease-help-ASAP
    Yeah The Evolution said its all settled and stuff!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    We have zero tolerance for such childish, cowardly and drool cup behavior. We were kind enough to let Straightballin stay despite his weak stats, inactivity and incoherent communication. We were letting him stay until he found a syndicate that matched his lackluster, over promise and under deliver character. When he was asked to leave, he begged and pleaded...he then returned our kindness with this foolishness.

We have indeed contacted GREE and explained the situation, asked for the hacked account to be restored the gold for the name change (Our current member SnowFlake had zero to do with this nonsense~Ballboi just used his name) and his 100 million to be returned. We also requested Straightballin and his alt Carlos be banned from the game. He stated specifically to me that the hacked account was "his" in a GroupMe PM. We urge you all to ask GREE to make an example of this fool.

Again, we are very saddened to have such an insignificant player cause such a mess. I will personally stay on this matter until it is resolved/restored completely.

Good luck to you as well, The Evolution and your syndicate.

Slap~ A communications officer for Rising Phoenix