Idea for wars.

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Idea for wars.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Idea for wars.

I feel like this game punishes people for being a high level. I'm level 237 in syn that placed top 150 in the last two wars. My attack is 500k. It's nearly impossible for me to find a worth while target. Instead of making is a level based system perhaps make it tier base like the bosses and give ppl like myself a chance to get good in. I had 350 wins last war a barely broke 55k ip. With stats like it's nearly useless for me to waste gold on trying to get ip. Just a thought but I think this would help the none campers who constantly spend to finish ltqs

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    If you're spending gold, why not take a short hiatus from war-fighting to improve your stats so you have some targets?
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx
    IPH: $39xxxxxx

Proud owner of the XM Sniper Rifle & the .50 cal Garter Pistol

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    350 wins and only 55K IP seems a little low. You probably had some defensive wins, right? Anyway, it's just a matter of time before the majority reached level 250. Everyone's average IP/win should be about the same by then.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jmeijer View Post
    350 wins and only 55K IP seems a little low. You probably had some defensive wins, right? Anyway, it's just a matter of time before the majority reached level 250. Everyone's average IP/win should be about the same by then.
    Probably not, like many I think, I started a second account with the new rate of prizes boosting stats my second account is now lvl52 and almost 200k/220k with still very restricted # mafia. I see a lot of team up there getting more and more lower level members in with big stats!

Lurker
    Post Count
    How did you manage to achieve this stats to level 52? Did you buy items?
    I would appreciate some details.

Lurker
    Post Count
    would love if the IP for a win was calculated from the defeance of your opponet. Lvl differance shoulden't play a part in the IP and that would make campers less usefull in wars but still good to be strongest at your lvl ofc.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Ok let me be clear I lost 3 fights. I found no target at my level in my placement for sync the highest target I had all weekend was a level 227 and I averaged under 300 points with the wall down. I never hit 400+ plus points my level 87 camper with 300k stats had an average of 400+ points

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Move up to a top 10-25 and you will be able to find target.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigi Kent View Post
    How did you manage to achieve this stats to level 52? Did you buy items?
    I would appreciate some details.
    Follow the camper guide, do not get tempted and waist XP. Be very active in collect 10 and case events. Be a hideout hitter for a syndicate in top250 or higher for a war or 5 and presto no problem achieving those stats .. pure and legit. The better you get the more your syndicate would like to use your service besides hitting the walls you will bring in quite some points from others loosing against you !

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Your level 87 had a 400+ average? Lucky.. My l92 had a 335 point average hitting people 90-150 levels higher than me
    If I had a dollar for how many brains you didn't have, I'd have 1 dollar.