Annual Crime Spree Jobs and Rewards List - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Annual Crime Spree Jobs and Rewards List

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I'd be curious to see what the attack and defense per gold bar spent and xp earned per gold bar spent ratios are for this LTQ as compared to others through the elite mode

Banned
    Post Count
    No stealing of thunder please. I remember a month or two back when there were 2 or 4 threads of all the same event. Don't Gree things up by mixing it up!!!

Post Count
    This LTQ is very expensive

Banned
    Post Count
    I'm only doing the first four missions for the explosive. Still counting my calories.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by kgod View Post
    I'd be curious to see what the attack and defense per gold bar spent and xp earned per gold bar spent ratios are for this LTQ as compared to others through the elite mode
    It boosted my atk by 59k, at a cost of under 2 vaults. Hard to directly compare based on results of other LTQs, though, because mods obviously keep stacking over time.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx
    IPH: $39xxxxxx

Proud owner of the XM Sniper Rifle & the .50 cal Garter Pistol

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by the_brein View Post
    No stealing of thunder please. I remember a month or two back when there were 2 or 4 threads of all the same event. Don't Gree things up by mixing it up!!!
    If there is someone else that would like to do these topics, I'd more than happy to pass the torch. It's a lot of work typing each job, tallying up the totals, posting pictures, etc. It was a much simpler life just tapping away for 30 minutes or whatever. Plus I hate waiting for the LTQ each time, never comes out at the same time of day twice, so I tend to put other things on hold when I'm expecting an LTQ to come, which I'd rather not!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney View Post
    If there is someone else that would like to do these topics, I'd more than happy to pass the torch. It's a lot of work typing each job, tallying up the totals, posting pictures, etc. It was a much simpler life just tapping away for 30 minutes or whatever. Plus I hate waiting for the LTQ each time, never comes out at the same time of day twice, so I tend to put other things on hold when I'm expecting an LTQ to come, which I'd rather not!
    Sounds like a classic case of being played by the game rather than playing the game. No offence, after all, that IS exactly what Gree is going for.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by _Drifter View Post
    Sounds like a classic case of being played by the game rather than playing the game. No offence, after all, that IS exactly what Gree is going for.

I don't mind doing the LTQs, it's more that I feel a sense of obligation to write out the first run of the LTQ ASAP for the benefit of the forum. My main complaint when people were making topics before mine was that the people posting them were going through them too slowly (even when other people posted the job info in the following pages, most people never see those posts). But then on the other hand I rely on others to post the Elite mode info first, and I try to update it into the first two posts as quickly as possible. So if anyone ever wanted to blast through the entire LTQ and post about it, then by all means please take that torch. I can go back to assembling the prizes into one image.

Banned
    Post Count
    I'd prefer you did it BM! Others, whilst well meaning, don't have your capability to blast through. Also, I think it's fair to say that forummers are now accustomed to your style of presentation.

I also enjoy posts from other contributers on your threads who give analysis on the stats uplift to XP/energy costs, where it might be best to stop if you're on a go-slow level wise, etc.
    Last edited by Gatorade; 08-06-2013 at 02:58 AM.

Post Count
    Know that your efforts are appreciated Big Money (and all contributors)

Lurker
    Post Count
    Yeah, I'm a new player and searched LTQ Prizes and you came up. so thank you :-)

You do an excellent job on these lists BigMoney. Much appreciated

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney View Post
    I don't mind doing the LTQs, it's more that I feel a sense of obligation to write out the first run of the LTQ ASAP for the benefit of the forum. My main complaint when people were making topics before mine was that the people posting them were going through them too slowly (even when other people posted the job info in the following pages, most people never see those posts). But then on the other hand I rely on others to post the Elite mode info first, and I try to update it into the first two posts as quickly as possible. So if anyone ever wanted to blast through the entire LTQ and post about it, then by all means please take that torch. I can go back to assembling the prizes into one image.
    its been voted. You're stuck. You're the sacrifial lamb. Everyone waits till you do it to see if its worth it!!!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    BM, you should go post on Gotti's walls that Brein called them hackers. That will be your payback.
    I NO LONGER PLAY CC

RETIRED FROM INDIAN NATION

My teepee still has the new teepee smell.

LOLGREE

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Good Job!!!