go for it fight club.

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: go for it fight club.

Articulate Author
    Post Count

go for it fight club.

Fight Club, I'm so jealous. If yer cheating, for shame, if you are just nuts blowing cash for gold thats bloody amazing! Keep it up...its forcing the crybaby trolls to step up or go away. Someone should do an origins of the f.c. in the forum...it'd be interesting to see how you came to be...cheers guys. Keep guys complaining.

Quote Originally Posted by jayrok View Post
    Fight Club, I'm so jealous. If yer cheating, for shame, if you are just nuts blowing cash for gold thats bloody amazing! Keep it up...its forcing the crybaby trolls to step up or go away. Someone should do an origins of the f.c. in the forum...it'd be interesting to see how you came to be...cheers guys. Keep guys complaining.
    I feel dumber after reading this post

Post Count
    So you were dumb before reading?

Consistent Contributor CC Pablo's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by flyingsquad23 View Post
    so you were dumb before reading?
    LOL

*munches popcorn*

Banned
    Post Count
    Here's the short version of the story, 60 grown ass adults with smart phones and too much time on there hands got together and said, "hey I'm not too worried about my kids college tuition or taking my significant other out on an exotic excursion, rather I'd like to waste as much money in the quickest amount of time possible over the course of the next year and a half." They took a vote and everyone agreed, low and behold Fight Club was born.

The original members may occasionally quit due to not being able to keep up with loan payments, realizing this game isn't worth $5,000, or their wives discovering the secondary mortgage taken out to fund their addiction. They still people lined up to fill the vacancies and prolong to idea that is Fight Club.

The end

Post Count
    What you've just posted is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by iBADAMS View Post
    What you've just posted is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
    I award you 10 points for this epic movie reference. Well played

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    The funny thing is that 5 people have read this post. Not only read it but commented on it. People in this world have different passions. For fight club its this game. For you guys its trolling the forum putting down the success of others. As for questionable intelligence I think those that worry about this thread and fight club need to get out of their parents basement, get a life, maybe read a book or two, get a job and increase their own because I'm pretty sure you guys are upset because fight club has "A" more money than you because they have jobs or "B" they are smarter than you because their fight plan works. Cheers trolls, troll on in mums basement and don't forget to put your laundry away

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The funny thing is that 5 people have read this post. Not only read it but commented on it. People in this world have different passions. For fight club its this game. For you guys its trolling the forum putting down the success of others. As for questionable intelligence I think those that worry about this thread and fight club need to get out of their parents basement, get a life, maybe read a book or two, get a job and increase their own because I'm pretty sure you guys are upset because fight club has "A" more money than you because they have jobs or "B" they are smarter than you because their fight plan works. Cheers trolls, troll on in mums basement and don't forget to put your laundry away
    You mad, bro?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Haha...no. Always sunny around me...seems like I ruffled some feathers. You mad bro?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarty Pants View Post
    Here's the short version of the story, 60 grown ass adults with smart phones and too much time on there hands got together and said, "hey I'm not too worried about my kids college tuition or taking my significant other out on an exotic excursion, rather I'd like to waste as much money in the quickest amount of time possible over the course of the next year and a half." They took a vote and everyone agreed, low and behold Fight Club was born.

The original members may occasionally quit due to not being able to keep up with loan payments, realizing this game isn't worth $5,000, or their wives discovering the secondary mortgage taken out to fund their addiction. They still people lined up to fill the vacancies and prolong to idea that is Fight Club.

The end
    Quickest???
    Surely you jest.

There are about a million and 1 ways to blow money faster.
    Always Famous......

Banned
    Post Count
    "A" more money than you because they have jobs or "B" they are smarter than you because their fight plan works. Cheers trolls, troll on in mums basement and don't forget to put your laundry away
    Ummm no. "A" fight club isn't richer than any of the rest of us playing this game, they just choose to spend what money they do have on this game. "B" Fight Clubs "battle strategy" isn't better than anyone else's because its just tap tap tap tap. It's just a matter of how much money you're willing to spend on pixels.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandukan View Post
    Quickest???
    Surely you jest.

There are about a million and 1 ways to blow money faster.
    Not on something quite so silly. Anyone can say they lost 10k in Vegas but it takes a real man to say I blew $20k on an iPhone app (a poor one at that).

Banned
    Post Count
    I'm willing to bet that one or more FCC members have spent 100k

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarty Pants View Post
    Not on something quite so silly. Anyone can say they lost 10k in Vegas but it takes a real man to say I blew $20k on an iPhone app (a poor one at that).
    I'm a real man.
    Always Famous......