Stat Increase - More bang for your buck???

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stat Increase - More bang for your buck???

Post Count

Stat Increase - More bang for your buck???

Hey all!
    This is my first new thread because I want to get some feedback. Once I am past lvl 151 I am already in the highest boss tier so what difference does xp gain make to me? I understand if you are semi-camping or at a lower lvl keeping xp gain to a min would seem the wise thing to do. I have limited gold so I try to use it wisely. I know the boss event is a great stat builder, but when I compare the PVP to the LTQ it would seem you get a much higher raw stat boost for a lot less money doing the PVP. Am I missing something or does this seem a good way to go?

I still do the LTQ currently 19/35 and will try to see how far I can get without gold.

What do you all think?

Post Count
    Once you hit lvl 151 you are correct there is very little reason to "camp" or watch your XP. That doesnt' mean you should ignore XP. When you get to lvl 250 you have your own set of problems as you will be the number 1 target during WD events and will have a hard time scoring good amount of points.

Besides that though yes when i hit lvl 151 i will finally start to participate in the LTQ events.

I wouldn't reccomend loot farming though (as they are pointless)
    VFF Legends

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Also when you climb in level, your rivals climb in stats, so make sure to also keep a good def/level ratio!

Post Count
    I've pretty much been doing all of the events to some extent. I have finished a few. The first LTQ was a good one and I finished it and the prizes have not been as good since. Seems the best raw stat increase at least right now is the PVP because you get the units for killing each lvl in the commando event and you get units for your individual and faction scope in the pvp. The commando units are pretty good compared to what we get in the LTQ. I'm thinking for the stat increase that is the best way to invest gold.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by S&H Max View Post
    Also when you climb in level, your rivals climb in stats, so make sure to also keep a good def/level ratio!
    So far I'm lvl 175 and 680k def.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 13Stalker View Post
    So far I'm lvl 175 and 680k def.
    At that lvl your best defense is to keep a low "Rank" (Right now i would say don't go past General)

I know it sounds strange...but the higher your rank the bigger of a target you become by those that will always beat you...regardless of what your defense is.
    VFF Legends

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Nice thread. I was wondering this myself. Just hit lvl 151 after the boss event😭

Post Count
    Your right... always a bigger fish in this pond.

Prominent Poet
    “An unexamined life is not worth living.”- Socrates
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    What's ur stamina? The pvp prizes are good, too. Getting battle points also help your faction and can get you individual prizes. It's not that hard to score 100k battle points for your level if you are active. You should be getting on average about 300 battle points a win.
    Carnage Evolution 💪🏻

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jchow69 View Post
    What's ur stamina? The pvp prizes are good, too. Getting battle points also help your faction and can get you individual prizes. It's not that hard to score 100k battle points for your level if you are active. You should be getting on average about 300 battle points a win.
    I have 68 stamina and can get up to 850 Bp if I can find a good target. But I usually go for 600+

Prominent Poet
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris_ View Post
    I have 68 stamina and can get up to 850 Bp if I can find a good target. But I usually go for 600+
    You should have no problem finishing 8 or 9/14 in pvp event if you are active. Also, you can go for top 10000 in the individual rewards.
    Carnage Evolution 💪🏻

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris_ View Post
    I was a L65 when I broke 100k BP in an event.. 17 stamina, 150 BP average. Not hard at all
    If I had a dollar for how many brains you didn't have, I'd have 1 dollar.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I used about 80 gold total to finish lvl10 of the pvp event and get 535k (top 2500) in the fvf event. That's at level 115, getting 300 bp or less off most of my attacks, and 500 off really good raiding targets.

Prominent Poet
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I am level 53/54 and got like 65 or 66k battle points, getting about 120-150 a hit. Could've gotten 75k or more, but was grounded for a day! I was able to get as far as 180/200 wins needed for 8/14. What a loss!
    Carnage Evolution 💪🏻

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I'm lvl76, I look at the FvF tourney not putting out good enough units for the amount of leveling up I would do. I just scored 30k this last tourney 4/14... Am I looking at this wrong?