GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Looking for unsettled active players in under performing syndicates

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Looking for unsettled active players in under performing syndicates

Hey hopefully youve come to the right place - THE DEAD PARROTS

OK, by this point you can pretty much guess where your syndicate is going to end up in the rankings.

You know that the reason for this is that others in your group are letting the side down and you probably get pretty annoyed by this. I know I do

You want people to post scores the same as yours, this is where we can hopefully help each other out. If you consistently score more than 10000 points in a war then WE WANT YOU!!!

Come and join a team that is looking for success. I have just cut 20 players for underperforming and now want to replace them with players of your calibre.

Send me a PM or reply here with your Level, Attack and defence stats. Current requirements are 7500k battle points per war, no daily donation limit but we obviously expect you to play fair and do your bit.

We’re a fun, social group and want to keep it that way. ‘Nuff said – here are the gory details:

We are:
    Adult professionals who know the game and play it hard, were a team first, well-organized – we have a battle plan and designated battle leaders, track stats and use Palringo for chatter - it is not a requirement but we like to mess around on there.
    Well-financed – 75 bonuses purchased:

25% fight respect payout
    20% job payout
    25 % car defense
    5% car attack
    25% building output
    15% melee attack
    25% melee defense
    5% gun attack
    25% gun defense
    20% armor attack
    25% armor defense
    10% explosive attack
    20% explosive defense
    25% building defense
    15% hideout health
    10% hideout defense
    5% influence increase
    +30 syndicate members

We like:
    Constructive, team-oriented players (we all pitch in and do whatever needs to be done – DL, wall, probing)
    Worldwide players (we fight around the clock so any time zone is great; a Europe/Asia time zone puts you at the top of the list)
    Gold spenders (not a requirement, but let's be honest – who DOESN'T like gold spenders?)

Looking forward to fighting with you!

We also have a starter guild called The Flying Circus. Our aim is to train you up for the big leagues
    Last edited by owe161; 08-07-2013 at 04:05 AM.

Lurker
    Post Count

The Dead Parrots

You should know that TDP is a really cool syndicate. I am sure you'll like it.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Bump - have to, way too many new threads

Post Count
    Must like to have fun bump

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Are you pining for the fjords? Or are you pining for a cool new syndicate? Either way come and speak to us

Lurker
    Post Count

Why don't you come talk to us, owe?

Not trying to hijack - trying to find strong players whose syndicates are struggling. If that's not you feel free to delete my post.

We were ranked 280 in the last battle. We've purchased 81 bonuses and we're purchasing more each week. It's a fun international team with free chat app, we like to get to know each other, joke around and have fun. The reqs are simple: you must have stats equal to your level in thousands eg level 70 = 70k def/att u must achieve a min total of 20k points during battles (with or without gold, using gold is not required) and donate a minimum of 100k daily. Looking for serious but fun players to join our team, add code is 350651804.

Lurker
    Post Count

Hire me

Private message me if you would like me to join your syndicate. I've won the 100mil scartchie and still have 87mil. I am a valuable resource.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Hi Momph,

cheers for the offer but got some great players and more importantly friends in The Dead Parrots. Just needed a restructure. Good luck with yours mate.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Gabzstah06,

Hi there, cheers for showing an interest, ive sent you a PM. Hopefully speak soon.

Cheers Owen

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Whats that Ted Bear, the spaces are filling up fast? Best tell folks to hurry or they wont here about the elusive cuttlefish

Lurker
    Post Count
    Bump bump bump it up

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    9 spots gone 12 to go. Dont forget we have a starter team for new players

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    bumpy bump bump

Post Count

TDP

TDP is the place to be if you are all grown up and like to participate