Coalition/Cartel/SUP Hacker Hunting Corps

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Coalition/Cartel/SUP Hacker Hunting Corps

Banned
    Post Count

Coalition/Cartel/SUP Hacker Hunting Corps

Attention All MW Players:

In light of all the bad blood between factions and the rumors swirling around it is now being proposed to initiate a cross Faction Hacker Hunting Corps.

This group is proposed to be lead by board of players minimally 1 from each Superfaction/Faction, but not its leader.Membership will be voted on by the board as well as leadership of the board.

The idea would be to act in a manner to search out and ID the Hackers that may from time to time infest this game. the group will not spam Gree nor will they spam the forum or social media. They will in an organized manner submit proper tickets with correct information and associated supporting evidence to remedy the situation.This board will have a dedicated chat function to allow for communication and sharing of information. The chat function will be choosen by the initial board and be the shared responsibility of the board members.

No longer will info such as was "leaked" be allowed to make it out in to the public. The HHC will itself not be a faction but a bonding experieince to show that all Superfactions/Factions will stop this "leaking" and work together to solve issues. This will be difficult and have a bumpy start, but with the hopes of some collaboration we can move beyond these petty issues we have and make this game fun again.

Please message me or let me know if your Superfaction/Faction wishes to be represented. I know I can count on some of you like VFF, McGurt, and the Cartel. I hope the Coalition and others will join in. I extend my hand in friendship to you and promise to help all of us players.We don't have to catch all of them, we never will. But we do need to have an organization that allows us to vette these issues in private.

thanks

Poopenshire

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by (SKK JL)-Wonder Woman View Post
    Both........
    What ever the SKK wants. I must bow before your comic genius. You will save the forum from itself.

Post Count
    Its rather depressing that the MW community has to take this kind of action.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Great idea poop

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Looks like you got lumped into a group with all the trolls. I'd say your friends methods won't get them the results they might like in MW. Cc is a different game.

Post Count
    Great idea poop
    If your interested in joining a Top faction, send me a PM

Banned
    Post Count

Thumbs up Great Idea

I think this is a great idea. I agree it is a shame the players have to do this, but we are all impacted by the hacking and cheating that is going on. This isn't a problem in just one faction. It is across faction boundaries and quite possibly outside of factions as well. I think this is one thing we as players should be able to agree on regardless of faction, rank, stats, amt spent per month, etc. Hackers and cheats are not good for anyone. Lets put aside FERR vs SUP vs pun vs VSF vs TBC vs iBooB vs ICF vs VFF vs Dogs vs whoever. Lets do what gree has not been able to do. Lets take back our game and make it fun again.

I'm in!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MW_player View Post
    I think this is a great idea. I agree it is a shame the players have to do this, but we are all impacted by the hacking and cheating that is going on. This isn't a problem in just one faction. It is across faction boundaries and quite possibly outside of factions as well. I think this is one thing we as players should be able to agree on regardless of faction, rank, stats, amt spent per month, etc. Hackers and cheats are not good for anyone. Lets put aside FERR vs SUP vs pun vs VSF vs TBC vs iBooB vs ICF vs VFF vs Dogs vs whoever. Lets do what gree has not been able to do. Lets take back our game and make it fun again.

I'm in!
    same here love the ideal im in to already doing it solo sending in tickets some have worked some have not.. but when u see someone with 2000 p91 pounders how obvious can it be
    Retired to free playing

Banned
    Post Count
    Eddie says...police the players...pay the dealer. The dealer is clean...pay the dealer.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    As long as the organised tickets get proper and appropriate justice that results in bans where they are justified then great.

Banned
    Post Count
    Balogna what a joke this will never work the way we expect but only the way you expect. How many suuuupers are there? How many fictions have merged and started a 2nd, a 3rd, pretty soon SUP 1-10 and what, have more than 1 member of affiliated factions sharing info? Garbage! Most of you guys in top ten factions are in cahoots with each other. Suuuure it will work only by hiding even more crap from us. Who gives the top ten authority to watch over the masses when they can't even watch themselves. Please we the people do not want your help. You guys are corrupt. Any faction that comes close to top ten that hasn't been there before you guys scream foul. If Gree is not the one behind this then keep it.

How ironic a guy who named himself after TURD is gonna help clean up the mess.

[QUOTE=Poopenshire;907044]Attention All MW Players:

In light of all the bad blood between factions and the rumors swirling around it is now being proposed to initiate a cross Faction Hacker Hunting Corps.

This group is proposed to be lead by board of players minimally 1 from each Superfaction/Faction, but not its leader.Membership will be voted on by the board as well as leadership of the board.

The idea would be to act in a manner to search out and ID the Hackers that may from time to time infest

Quote Originally Posted by Poopenshire View Post
    Attention All MW Players:

The idea would be to act in a manner to search out and ID the Hackers that may from time to time infest this game. the group will not spam Gree nor will they spam the forum or social media. They will in an organized manner submit proper tickets with correct information and associated supporting evidence to remedy the situation.This board will have a dedicated chat function to allow for communication and sharing of information. The chat function will be choosen by the initial board and be the shared responsibility of the board members.

No longer will info such as was "leaked" be allowed to make it out in to the public. The HHC will itself not be a faction but a bonding experieince to show that all Superfactions/Factions will stop this "leaking" and work together to solve issues. This will be difficult and have a bumpy start, but with the hopes of some collaboration we can move beyond these petty issues we have and make this game fun again.

Please message me or let me know if your Superfaction/Faction wishes to be represented. I know I can count on some of you like VFF, McGurt, and the Cartel. I hope the Coalition and others will join in. I extend my hand in friendship to you and promise to help all of us players.We don't have to catch all of them, we never will. But we do need to have an organization that allows us to vette these issues in private.

thanks

Poopenshire

Banned
    Post Count

Not The Forum Police Again

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah Palin View Post
    Not the forum police again....
    Yea yea throw away is probably going to be thrown away that's why its called that!
    Haven't we seen this before and now you expect it to work? It didn't work back then.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I guess for all of us outside of the superfactions ignorance will be bliss. There should be a public record of every account deleted for cheating imo. Exposing them here is not in gree's policy because they don't want you to think your money is being wasted. And now all the top groups want to self-regulate and hid the cheating too. Just reinforces the thought that so many already have: the game is riddle with hackers, who now hope to hide the hacking honorably. What a joke.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Again needed to borrow from PJ, the problem is not yours, it's Gree and who are you to judge if Gree sees nothing is wrong with your so called HACKER or what so ever !!! Trying to create another drama to make yourself looks important AGAIN, Ms Drama Queen???

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Haha, so easy to see the hackers isn't it? Crying loud and long already. Of course they would not want any more efforts against them. Lets do this. I can stand the whining, in fact it's music to my ears.