zero % regen glitch on capture

Has anybody manage to bring this to the attention of the developers? I was told to submit a screeenshot of the issue. Which i believe is impossible to show without capturing a video.
    Modern War
    Evga
    UK
    Lvl 82 IPH 38M
    209-395-061

War of Nations
    ViiVid_Evga (retired)
    212 mil AP 10 bases

Quote Originally Posted by megaants View Post
    Has anybody manage to bring this to the attention of the developers? I was told to submit a screeenshot of the issue. Which i believe is impossible to show without capturing a video.
    Are you sure you are losing units? Because I get 0% regen while capturing but that's when I have already killed all of the enemy units so I don't lose any myself (hence none have to be rebuilt.) If you are losing units then I'm not sure, I've never seen that.

there is also a straight line glitch when taking lvl 34 big bases whereby if you take out the defence grid your units attack in a straight line and about 80% of the damage you take is arty losses no matter what even tho they should be the last units to get hit... Ive lost so many units because of it and submited countless bug reports and nothing!...

There is also a glitch in the big bases where sometimes you recall your damaged armys and they come back as an undamaged full army, plus you get the 40% regen of your "damaged" units at your attacking base...so your true regen rate is 140% not 40%!

When you destroy a Defence Grid it stays down for 10 mins, but the image does not regenerate until 11 mins after you droped it so theres a min where it appears to be down but its actualy up.

You can not send attacks to a defence grid untill its up!!!...So if i drop a defence grid on a lvl 34 big base using an outpost thats 5 mins away from the lvl 34 big base im attacking, if i dont get into the base within the 10 mins the grid is down i have to wait 5 mins without sending ANY attacks to that big base just to drop the grid again!!!!....and anyone who has taken big bases knows how critical 5 mins of static time can be when trying to get into one of these bases...especialy when the unit regen is about 40-50% of its total units every half an hour!

You also do not get a battle report when your troops are attacked when your reinforcing allys and of the troops that get damaged when reinforcing an ally you get no troop regen at all!!!

Theres at least another 5-10 MAJOUR bugs like these that i know of but just cant think of atm! :/

GREE SORT YOUR **** OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!