Page 2 of 2 First 12

Quote Originally Posted by Jello View Post
    Everyone keeps saying RNG. RNG. RNG. Well what is the range of the random number generator? 1-100? 1-50? 1-10? It feels like it's 1-5 - If RNG=2 then miss. If RNG=4 then crit. It has to be low, and seems to be lower (like 1-3) on the first and last hits in Arena because I miss a good 50% of the time on my first attack (they will miss the first attack about 20% of the time), and then miss another 30% of the time on the second attack. My first knight is usually dead before I even get a hit on the opponent! Fast forward to the last attack on the opponent where I'm actually smiling that I may win but then I miss, and the opponent kills me on the return attack. The only guaranteed non-miss attack (and get a crit as well) is using SA.
    Luckily you can buy a SA any time you like!

... some top guilds in WoW, back in the day, were convinced druid loot was some bosses' only drops, and others, that the druid loot was bugged and didn't ever drop. 20,000x 1 in 10 rolls, it's totes unlikely that someone will get a 4x streak of 5's...
    Bears At Large (iOS) Beartator (recruiting for solid Guild Warriors!) - use LINE

I was farming Skeleton's Tomb and on the Skeleton before the boss, I missed 4 times in a row without it being reciprocated.
    4 times.
    Andorid Gamer
    Lotak
    Please PM me if you want an add. Freezing really bugs me so I don't like to keep more than 40 friends.

Level 97
    Big4+ level 50

SS+ lvl 70
    AoIL+ - lvl 70
    DPA - Still need jewels

Quote Originally Posted by Bearsuo View Post
    Luckily you can buy a SA any time you like!
    Not in the arena, which is where it's most prevalent. Not that I would use my gems in arena for an SA anyway.

I am at a 50% W/L ratio in arena. I don't expect to win every fight, but if I'm geared armor strength wise and elementally over my opponent, I first don't expect to miss at all, let alone up to 5 times in a fight that may last only 7 or 8 hits each! Of the 1,400 losses I have, 50% of those were lost because of misses. It is excruciatingly frustrating to lose a fight because of 1 or more misses. Yes, I see the opponent missing now and then, but far less than what I miss on the opponent. And usually when I see the opponent miss, my mind says "wow, great, I may win now", then my next swing is a miss on the opponent negating his miss.

I can't DD anymore because I will go from an opponent in less than L35 gear hitting me for 30, to my next opponent hitting me for 350. And whether it's a coincidence or not, I miss MORE on a DD making me lose and asking for gems to keep the DD... GREE's way of f'ing the player over for even more gems?

Misses need to be removed from Arena and the only crits should happen with an SA. End of story. Let the armor level, strength, and elements stand against each other as it should be!
    Jello of Jokerz, Guild Champion
    Level 165+, Code: XBC-WNV-ZFR

Big 4, Bigger 4, Sky Guardian, Sky Guardian+, Eurus+, Phyrus+, Slimebane+ Maxed
    Notus+ (53), BKal+ (38), Assasin's Shroud+ (34), Boreas+ (29)

Current Boss Armor: Sky Guardian+ 70

Click for Data Sheet

Las two weeks I experienced so many miss, even up to 4 times.
    But now only sometimes n max only 2 miss.
    I never changed the armor in PvP so far...
    RS Papa3G
    Level 253 (5 maxed epics & 7 legends)
    GM of RAJAWALI SAKTI on iOS
    (Top 100 Guild, Lvl 64, Members 37/37)
    "When the Eagle become strongest ever..."
    A u tired fighting alone with few people only during GW?
    A u willing to merge n bring along ur mates to our Guid?
    Please send private message or contact me on LINE if u're interested...