Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Miss? Critical hits?

Has anyone noticed that the miss and critical hits from monsters and arena have increased? I mean 2 to 4 miss in a row happens to me frequently now that before

same here...

No never ∩__∩

I've seen three consecutive misses (I miss, opponent misses, I miss again) but don't recall four.

I'd guess the rate is about 10%, or used to be; it might be more now, but I suspect observational bias first.

One day I'll try counting misses, when I'm really bored.

I hate the misses in arena the most..1 miss can be crucial for winning or loosing.. they should remove it in arena battles
    Lvl 100+ Android player (Majestic pants)
    Guild: Majestic

Kerst+ max ----- beast max
    devo+ max ----- necro max
    forge+ max ----- blazestone max
    mael+ max ----- blaze max
    tec+ max ----- moon max
    blaze+ max ----- arborsteel max
    moon+ max

I need more pants currently at 122/129

Quote Originally Posted by Spongie View Post
    I hate the misses in arena the most..1 miss can be crucial for winning or loosing.. they should remove it in arena battles
    I'm fairly confident that statistically our opponents miss the same percentage as we do in arena. Psychologically we just don't remember it as clearly, but if we logged it religiously I suspect we'd find it to balance.

Sure RNG can be a harsh mistress, but we may as well remove critical hits then, and thereby something creating even more formulaic than it already is with the AI routine.

To the OT: I've noticed what I think is an increased miss rate as well in my farming, even as I've increased levels in the same zone. I haven't measured it exactly but I've been getting some head-scratching misses both in farming and in arena recently which I simply don't recall seeing before but I haven't been playing long enough to get a good feel for it and I certainly haven't recorded the data.
    --Rev

RNG=RNG
    what we need is a more intricate system of elemental advantages.

I have nothing against misses and critical, hits, aside the fact that they are happening in a row too much. Something is no doubtly wrong. I can miss 3 times in a row anytime =_= what are the odds of that??? Also, at least to me, if someone that im fighting miss a hit on me, ill miss hit a too =_= it happens so much that i dont even get happy when they miss anymore.

Everyone keeps saying RNG. RNG. RNG. Well what is the range of the random number generator? 1-100? 1-50? 1-10? It feels like it's 1-5 - If RNG=2 then miss. If RNG=4 then crit. It has to be low, and seems to be lower (like 1-3) on the first and last hits in Arena because I miss a good 50% of the time on my first attack (they will miss the first attack about 20% of the time), and then miss another 30% of the time on the second attack. My first knight is usually dead before I even get a hit on the opponent! Fast forward to the last attack on the opponent where I'm actually smiling that I may win but then I miss, and the opponent kills me on the return attack. The only guaranteed non-miss attack (and get a crit as well) is using SA.
    Jello of Jokerz, Guild Champion
    Level 165+, Code: XBC-WNV-ZFR

Big 4, Bigger 4, Sky Guardian, Sky Guardian+, Eurus+, Phyrus+, Slimebane+ Maxed
    Notus+ (53), BKal+ (38), Assasin's Shroud+ (34), Boreas+ (29)

Current Boss Armor: Sky Guardian+ 70

Click for Data Sheet

could it be some armors have different miss/hit rates than others.

when I change armor , I noticed certain armor miss more.

not sure about this

Quote Originally Posted by CASKA View Post
    could it be some armors have different miss/hit rates than others.

when I change armor , I noticed certain armor miss more.

not sure about this
    It seems like my LF+ is more prone to missing than my other armor sets.
    Knights & Dragons (Android)
    IGN: Usul [100+]

Guild war rankings: 4th, 10th, 9th, 3rd, 3rd .... more coming soon
    The Herd is growing fast and strong!

Don't feel quite up to par to be top 10 *yet*? But love to compete? We would also like to help you too! Team Unicorn and other US allies are recruiting!

Ahhhh..... Thats why then.... If you look well, the worrible wurm helmet cover the eyes.... Im getting rid of that armor

Ke ke ke ke

Quote Originally Posted by Lieda View Post
    Ahhhh..... Thats why then.... If you look well, the worrible wurm helmet cover the eyes.... Im getting rid of that armor

Ke ke ke ke
    It's just a guess based off an observation. I haven't done any data crunching so I don't know if I'm correct.
    Knights & Dragons (Android)
    IGN: Usul [100+]

Guild war rankings: 4th, 10th, 9th, 3rd, 3rd .... more coming soon
    The Herd is growing fast and strong!

Don't feel quite up to par to be top 10 *yet*? But love to compete? We would also like to help you too! Team Unicorn and other US allies are recruiting!

Quote Originally Posted by Usul View Post
    It's just a guess based off an observation. I haven't done any data crunching so I don't know if I'm correct.
    Errr... Its a joke?

Would be unimaginable that they would make an armor with such feature... But i insist that theres something wrong on misses in a row, ai only miss and mobs crits on, it happens waaayyy too much

missed 4 in a row and lost to a level 85 friend, bit annoying