Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

How to calculate the amount of energy

How do you calculate the amount of energy needed to finish ltqs thanks
    Free players united
    Officer
    Guild invite code-968136643

Post Count
    you cant really, it depends on the amount of misses and your damage. The spreadsheets have a column in them which wagers an educated guess, but thats all it is, a guess.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Ok thanks just trying to see if I can finish the heroic mode on the individual ltq
    Free players united
    Officer

Consistent Contributor Berneburg's Avatar
    Post Count
    You need to look at the HP of each monster individually, divide that by your average damage, that tells you how many hits it will take to kill 1. Round up to be conservative. Then multiply that by the energy your hit and the monsters hit uses. That will give you the energy it takes to kill 1 monster. Repeat for all monsters. For instance, 1200HP monster, your ave damage is 250. 1200/250= 4.something so round to 5. If your energy usage for hit is 100 and monster energy usage forvhitback is 10 at most you will use 550 energy for that one monster. Sometimes monster misses, and obviously the monster never gets a hit back when you kill it.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Berneburg
    I see one problem with your math. When you said in the example it would be 550, it should be 540 because the monster can't hit back after your last kill hit. So if you get five hits the monster has four hits

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    U really desperate to get to heroic.... Hit monsters when u have energy just enough to do so. That way, the return dmg that makes u lose energy is not counted. For example mob requires 105 to hit n does 45 return energy loss. If u hit when ur energy is at 105 everytime ... Logically speaking u r not wasting energy. My first ever ltq with sea horror, i used this method n won...no gems. Of course timing lvl up was crucial...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Yep I have yet to finish one ltq on heroic and I'm at lvl 156 I think it's about time lol
    Free players united
    Officer

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by KennyFPU View Post
    Yep I have yet to finish one ltq on heroic and I'm at lvl 156 I think it's about time lol
    Unfortunately, without gems, this wont be the one the final stage is ~120 energy per hit and has over 20,000 health (exact figure is probably on spreadsheet but I haven't checked).

Paint the World Black With Us.
    Dragon Realms 840-064-428

Kingdom Age Ally Code- 734-077-018

Dragon Realms Ally Code- 911-214-292
    Dragon Realms Guild Code - 840-064-428

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Ok thanks for the motavition man. Let me ask you how many gems would it take for me to finish this ltq. If you want pm me with that amount please thanks
    Free players united
    Officer

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    It depends on your damage. If you have the very best weapon and invested a lot into hero strength, around 1000-1500 gems. Can't get more accurate without exact numbers.
    KA : 831745853
    BnB is recruiting : http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-is-recruiting
    MW: 301523231

Fortune doesn't favor the bold, that's stupid. Fortune favors the intelligent, prepared, and patient. - Me, 2012

Please stop complaining about how bad Gree is at <fill in the blank>. A cursory search of the forums with the keywords 'Gree' and 'sucks' should let you see that we already know. - Me, 2013

Consistent Contributor Berneburg's Avatar
    Post Count
    Take my calc explanation. Determine how much energy you will need for all monsters, divide by 1000 to determine how many refills it will take, round up to the nearest whole number. Multiply # of refills times gems per refill. You have total number of gems needed. This total calc will be the most conservative figure; you should actually experience slightly better results due to misses, kills resulting in no hit back, possibly leveling up, etc.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Thanks for the tips . At least some are is will to help
    Other players out that aren't gem spenders or think that they are better then other players.
    Free players united
    Officer