Pay to Play or No Way

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Have you spent real money or not?

Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ya I spent real money, big woop wanna fight about it!

22 32.84%
  • Spend real money on a flawed game, no way!

36 53.73%
  • I'm undecided!

9 13.43%

Thread: Pay to Play or No Way

Post Count

Pay to Play or No Way

Thought it would be interesting to get a poll going on the percentage of players who spent real money, players not spending real money and the undecide about spending real money.

So, have you or have you not spent real money?
    BECOME AN ALLY
    615 778 107 and 789 779 245

I have spent 30 US dollars on CC. As far as MW goes, I haven't paid a dollar and I'm not too sure if Im going to stick around long enough to be interested.

Post Count
    Spent my dough in CC. Not gonna spend it here because I spent my dough in CC.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I've spent money on crime city, becasue that game is at least somewhat refined. I won't spend money on MW until some of the issues get resolved.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I voted undecided. I will spend some cash on MW if I think its worth it to me. I spend money on CC. The way I look at it is Funzio needs to make money too. In the past i've spent 30-40 on boxed games I've played for less time (granted they were more polished, but sucked) Also when I went the my MMORPG phase I was spending 15 or so a month. SO if it has value and I plan to stick with it, I'd pay.
    CC - Barbie Girl 652 893 952
    MW - Beware 391 081 005

Post Count
    What's with all the empty space beside the bullets in your poll? I can't read anything there so can't vote, did you use white letters????

I'm also in the undecided camp but bordering on paying, not because I want to buy more stuff for my base but because I think it's right to try and support the developers who have written this game and because I like the people playing the game. So I'm probably going to give then a Christmas tip, which is how I would classify me paying to play as opposed to wanting to buy gold or money to advance.

Banned
    Post Count
    I've spent nothing.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    No epic, you are nothing. Yes folks, I'm the new troll troller. Never fear, if you are not a troll, you have nothing to be concerned about. Let the experts handle those pesky trolls.

Banned
    Post Count
    Lmao. Thanks for helping the relevant posts sink further and further.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I spent $20 real cash until I learned how to play well for free, spent over a vault's worth in tapjoy. I cherry pick events so if I am short of tapjoy gold i might spend $20 to finish it if the prize is good. I can't quantify how people spend $1000 a month on any game... it is insane.

Post Count
    There needs to be an option, "spent money, but won't spend more" That is the camp I am in right now.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I've spent money on this game. It's not 1k a month. but this is for entertainment. Here lately the forums have become just as Fun as the game.There's alot worse things that I could use that money for

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Certes View Post
    I've spent money on crime city, becasue that game is at least somewhat refined. I won't spend money on MW until some of the issues get resolved.
    CC seems to have more issues than MW for me. I get booted out of the game several times a day for starters, never had MW crash on me.

Consistent Contributor senex morosus's Avatar
    Post Count
    Where is the vote for "big spender but after the bob smith post, F it, I'm out" ?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

wow , just wow...

As you can see i rarely post ... ,and I'm not sure why I'm posting now ( couple of drinks maybe?) ,but here's my thought's ...not that anyone cares, as in game i'm really/ actually a "nobody" , but maybe i might save some persons like me a couple bucks ( a cpl/ hundred, Thousand, tens of thousands in some cases) ,AND even more importantly a great girlfriend ,and a LIFE !.
    I started playing this game as a " free player" leveled as fast as i could .... Man !~ I'm gonna be king!... I ran into a few problems as i progressed,(android related) thought i'd check out the forums for some answers... WOW what a soap opera we have here.... basically learned that Android and Modern war don't like each other. ( but what ever I can still be king! as long as i spend) Soo i decided to spend $$$ never thinking twice it's a FREAKING GAME, and in the end I lose either way! So I bought my 1st vault, got some LE sets ...man did my, stats jump!! joined a fraction ,and now I was hooked! ( and i am still) as most of you are?!?! I've lost hours/days/weeks,and $$ for what?????
    think about this???? for what? a GAME that offers NOTHING in return.... NOTHING!!!! for you people that say It's $$ spent on "entertainment" ( as did I) what entertainment? .... Hackers/ cheaters taking for free what what hard earned $$$$ you HONEST hard working people EARNED for Entertainment!???? I'm sickened by this ,and I'm done! I hope this rant can help at least one person save there $$,and time.... from these thieves !!! (not only the hackers ,but gree(D) I honestly wish you all the best in life ,and hope i helped at least 1 person beat this terrible (crack like) addiction.....playing for free was so much more FUN... God bless ,and please think before you spend $$ on this game if you can"t afford it! it's a very poor R.O.I) , and those that can! go nuts!!! , but please remember there's starving children all over the world...