Constant garbage match-ups Gree; raising the Flag - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Constant garbage match-ups Gree; raising the Flag

Agreed!! Completely jacked up!!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    My points are jacked up. Same tier one level difference from last war (91-92) and an extra IP bonus. Hit level 220's to a total average of 349 points. Last war it was 424. Oh well, thank god I'm near beating the game anyways

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    this is not fun anymore! we are a top250 team and get matched up with top50 teams!
    4 times in a row now! **** that

The points are crap(intire syndi's averaging 40-50 points lower), being teamed against syndi's that are ranked 150 - 200 higher. Gree has been throwing so many dang events out that their quality control has pretty much been 0. Not that it was all that great to begin with. When are they going to fix what's wrong instead of beating us to death with broken events????

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    i guess my cc-life ends before they even start fixing anything

Post Count
    I really cant complain about the matchups we've had. We are currently ranked between 25-30. We started off the war with a huge win, in the neighborhood of 838,000 - 3800, we actually were ranked 3 for a hot minute. We have fought mostly syndicates ranked 15 -50. Almost all our battles are tough. This afternoon we went up against Silent Assassins and lost to them with a score somewhere around 875,000 - 3300. Were we mad, no we laughed about it. We scouted them and their weakest link is like 450k att/def. I think we had two players that had stats for them to score decent points off of. Some battles you have to just lay low, scout, find the weak link and pound it for points. You cant have every battle against a syndicate that you can out right pummlel.

Quote Originally Posted by dribblin todger View Post
    +1 for what Bandit says...

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Top 25 team here, currently ranking between 25-50. We had 5 match ups with Top 10 teams in a row yesterday. A mix of teams will be welcome - getting too many tough match ups in a row.

Hey, at least, we weren't getting 1 person opponents unlike DFA, FC, etc.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bandit_ View Post
    I really cant complain about the matchups we've had. We are currently ranked between 25-30. We started off the war with a huge win, in the neighborhood of 838,000 - 3800, we actually were ranked 3 for a hot minute. We have fought mostly syndicates ranked 15 -50. Almost all our battles are tough. This afternoon we went up against Silent Assassins and lost to them with a score somewhere around 875,000 - 3300. Were we mad, no we laughed about it. We scouted them and their weakest link is like 450k att/def. I think we had two players that had stats for them to score decent points off of. Some battles you have to just lay low, scout, find the weak link and pound it for points. You cant have every battle against a syndicate that you can out right pummlel.
    At your current ranking, you should be paired with the top teams, at least top 25. Top 100 with top 3, not even remotely. I could see if we move up into top 25 then sure. Until then, no.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TRAZ View Post
    Constant match ups with top 3, 10 or even 25 is straight garbage when you're a top 100 team.

Try being a top 1000 team matched with a top 10, now that's absurd.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    There's a whole lot of truth to this statement.

Quote Originally Posted by Gingeasian View Post
    Think of it as Gree trying to save you money

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Wait a minute - aren't you a pretty consistent top 50 team?

Quote Originally Posted by TRAZ View Post
    At your current ranking, you should be paired with the top teams, at least top 25. Top 100 with top 3, not even remotely. I could see if we move up into top 25 then sure. Until then, no.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
    Wait a minute - aren't you a pretty consistent top 50 team?
    I think they may have eased of the gold usage, but they still have quite a few players with strong stats, which helps explain why they would get high ranked opponents.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I'm in a top 150 syndicate and our first match was against a top 1000 team.

Proud Member of Bones, top 10 now

Banned
    Post Count
    okay, so what you're saying is i'm basicly getting low points because my stat's are lousy??
    my stat's have gone up the last months while i have tried to keep my level the same...
    ...our syndicate now has 10% influence bonus... just forgot to change the picture

so why am i getting lower score's during this war then during previous?

last war i was mostly getting 320-420 points for attacking level 197-2xx players.
    but during this war my best score has been somewhere in 190-230 range with using the exact same tactics.

and we are also have other problems like the once obamamsmama, inglouriousB, goldvalue are talking about.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mysteryliner View Post
    okay, so what you're saying is i'm basicly getting low points because my stat's are lousy??
    my stat's have gone up the last months while i have tried to keep my level the same...
    ...our syndicate now has 10% influence bonus... just forgot to change the picture

so why am i getting lower score's during this war then during previous?

last war i was mostly getting 320-420 points for attacking level 197-2xx players.
    but during this war my best score has been somewhere in 190-230 range with using the exact same tactics.

and we are also have other problems like the once obamamsmama, inglouriousB, goldvalue are talking about.
    Stats don't matter for IP, only the level difference between the players do. You're getting lower points this war because you are a higher level player attacking lower level players than you did in previous wars. The higher the level player you can safely beat, the better to hit.