Battle Energy

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Battle Energy

Banned
    Post Count

Battle Energy

What is the time period for battle energy to fully replenish?

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    I've heard rumours that it's 25 minutes, as per boss energy.
    edit/25 minutes per hit, so 100 for full replen.
    Last edited by bald zeemer; 08-03-2013 at 12:38 AM.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx
    IPH: $39xxxxxx

Proud owner of the XM Sniper Rifle & the .50 cal Garter Pistol

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Post Count
    but nobody in a high rank syn waits for it to regen all the way

Back Alley Network

Consistent Contributor Fatherllama's Avatar
    Post Count
    It's exactly 1 health per minute, just as in boss events.
    MW 485-323-301
    CC 471-967-706

Banned
    Post Count
    Thanks guys. Is it better to wait for full energy or keep on battling?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    That depends on your strategy, goals, and also where you're ranked currently. Different teams use different strategies.

Quote Originally Posted by C Rebels View Post
    Thanks guys. Is it better to wait for full energy or keep on battling?

Banned
    Post Count
    Pro and cons? Anyone like to expand on their own thoughts

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bald zeemer View Post
    I've heard rumours that it's 25 minutes, as per boss energy.
    edit/25 minutes per hit, so 100 for full replen.
    I chuckled at this.

C Rebels, depends on your syndicate's strategy. My syndicate doesn't really worry about burning through hideouts, so we battle nonstop, and refill with gold healthpacks when need be.

Knowing your syndicate's level will probably indicate the best strategy. If you're not using gold, for example, you are best off waiting for your team to have full health, and make sure to start battles when you have as many people as possible online, so it would be easier to take down walls, etc.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney View Post
    I chuckled at this.

C Rebels, depends on your syndicate's strategy. My syndicate doesn't really worry about burning through hideouts, so we battle nonstop, and refill with gold healthpacks when need be.

Knowing your syndicate's level will probably indicate the best strategy. If you're not using gold, for example, you are best off waiting for your team to have full health, and make sure to start battles when you have as many people as possible online, so it would be easier to take down walls, etc.
    Thanks. Bordering above / below top 1000. I think having full battle points due to minimum gold usage would more than likely be better for us.

May give both tactics a crack and decide with trial and error

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by C Rebels View Post
    Thanks. Bordering above / below top 1000. I think having full battle points due to minimum gold usage would more than likely be better for us.

May give both tactics a crack and decide with trial and error
    You could consider:
    1. Full strength, going into battle with as many as possible as BigMoney describes for reasons of opponent's wall
    2. Immediately after commence a 'regeneration battle' where nobody fights and you hope to pick-up free points from failed attacks on you.
    3. Wait 40 minutes after regen battle to go back to step 1

This obviously costs you an extra defensive wall each regen battle.

At your level and little gold, I wouldn't recommend constant battling. By the time you take-out DL and wall, you'll have few hits within your team left with which to score points. Each time, the energy will be getting wasted taking down the defences.
    Last edited by Gatorade; 08-03-2013 at 02:01 AM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatorade View Post
    You could consider:
    1. Full strength, going into battle with as many as possible as BigMoney describes for reasons of opponent's wall
    2. Immediately after commence a 'regeneration battle' where nobody fights and you hope to pick-up free points from failed attacks on you.
    3. Wait 40 minutes after regen battle to go back to step 1

This obviously costs you an extra defensive wall each regen battle.

At your level and little gold, I wouldn't recommend constant battling. By the time you take-out DL and wall, you'll have few hits within your team left with which to score points. Each time, the energy will be getting wasted taking down the defences.
    Once upon a time, when I was in a top250, I was one of three gold spenders, in a syndicate composed of not particularly big IPH earners. Consequently, we would wait every 1hr40min (full health) to battle. One of the gold spenders would scout a few appropriate targets, report them to the team to use free hits on. If there was a particularly juicy target, we would have gold spenders take down the wall and everyone would focus fire on that target (particularly the big gold users, cough). We didn't do "defensive battles" because (1) our team wasn't particularly strong defensively, and (2) hideouts were more valuable to us that we would prefer not to burn them for a paltry amount of IP (especially because the lack of hideouts WOULD help our top 250 competitors as we weren't particularly strong defensively).

As a top 25 team, we battle nonstop, because we are a relatively strong team defensively (still swiss cheese to FC/SAS/RG, but not the point), and we make enough in-game cash that hideouts are pretty much meaningless to us, and we would easily trade the $3mil + however many bricks a level 10 hideout costs in exchange for the ~20k+ IP we receive from passive attacks. We have gold users take down wall/DL at the very start of every match, with the exception of FC (in which case we hit their wall twice if we are full and wait for the hour to end).

Basically what I am trying to say is that the team's composition (stats, IPHs, gold usage, etc) will determine your "optimal" strategy.

Banned
    Post Count
    Any thoughts on constant battles and use the wait and see opponents stats first? If we can beat them fight if not sit back and wait for next battle?

Edit: just read your post on the passive
    Last edited by C Rebels; 08-03-2013 at 02:23 AM.