Indestructable unit lost

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Indestructable unit lost

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Indestructable unit lost

when i saw a post couple of weeks ago indestructable unit lost i thought it was joke , but during pvp i attacked someone and i lost indestructable unit RIOT BREAKER 550A 463D

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Thats not good man you should upgrade your infirmiry

Post Count
    Yeah that was me that posted that. Someone else commented on it and gave the correct answer. It shows that you lost an indestructible unit but the fact is that unit is still in your inventory. You did lose a unit but it was not that one. So in short, check your inventory.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Thanks bxhx , but if unit is there why my stats went down , this morning I lost another one that was a loot unit around 400A 386D can this unit not be indestructible , and this unit which I lost this morning isn`t in inventory so I am kinda pissed off
    Quote Originally Posted by bxhx View Post
    Yeah that was me that posted that. Someone else commented on it and gave the correct answer. It shows that you lost an indestructible unit but the fact is that unit is still in your inventory. You did lose a unit but it was not that one. So in short, check your inventory.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkensang View Post
    Thats not good man you should upgrade your infirmiry
    nice joke erk its suppose to be indestructable dont need to upgrade infrimary..i have mine on 9 and have alot of units with cas rate reduction but b4 i had my golden/ID army they didnt help me at all..im should just sale mine now
    Retired to free playing