Big things are coming......... - Page 9

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Big things are coming.........

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Tribunal View Post
    You are not much better Mickey. How can you as simple programmer afford playing in SUP1 and have one of the best stats in this game?
    Doh! I get paid by Speed Ump to "scan" peoples accounts, and use the toolkit to steal gold, cmon, I thought that was common knowledge?!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mickymacirl View Post

What Bob's posted is nothing compared to what's really been going on.
    If there is information that should be known by the customers/players, then why don't you enlighten everyone?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Mastermind View Post
    If there is information that should be known by the customers/players, then why don't you enlighten everyone?
    Don't worry, you will be next my friend. Bob knows all and sees all.

your not really that evil nor are you a mastermind.

In fact your quite the opposite, your rather stupid and dullish.

Post Count
    The people that matter know, from Speed Ump to Ferr and in particular Gree.

If you have any questions at all I'd suggest you contact Gree, I'm only a "simple" programmer after all.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bobsmith View Post

I'm quite certain I wasnt talking to you, nor do I care anything your childish posts about so called hackers. We have seen all this stupid stuff a hundred times. If I wanted to direct my questions or comments to you I would have done so.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bobsmith View Post

You mean "you're".

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    The people that matter know, from Speed Ump to Ferr and in particular Gree.

If you have any questions at all I'd suggest you contact Gree, I'm only a "simple" programmer after all.
    I think anyone who has spent hard earned money on this game would disagree with you. They matter too. Speedy and Ferr aren't the only ones in this game that matter. If something shady is happening, then everyone has the right to know. If you can't provide helpful information then you shouldn't make elusive comments.

Ok. So when I contact GREE what should I ask?

Post Count
    I think anyone who has spent hard earned money on this game would disagree with you. They matter too. Speedy and Ferr aren't the only ones in this game that matter. If something shady is happening, then everyone has the right to know. If you can't provide helpful information then you shouldn't make elusive comments.

Ok. So when I contact GREE what should I ask?
    Sure, plenty of people spend hard earned money on this game, as I do, and everyone does have a right to know.

Ask Gree whatever you wish, I don't know, ask them about the Hackers in Ferr, ask them about the Hackers in SUP? DOGS? Clowns, everything, see what you get back.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Evil, you don't want to really know. You just want another opportunity to put down whatever he might say or show. Actually Micky has tried to say a few things here and there over time. No, most here are trolls, and most here want to be the ones to define the true meaning of anything spoken or shown here. If I said the sky were blue, I'd be refuted, told why I or the comment is ridiculous or irrelevant, or some other such dribble. This is the first time I remember a troll with actual facts. I remember one a few months ago who claimed to have facts, then quickly became apparent all he had was sours g****s and accusations.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Evil, you don't want to really know. You just want another opportunity to put down whatever he might say or show. Actually Micky has tried to say a few things here and there over time. No, most here are trolls, and most here want to be the ones to define the true meaning of anything spoken or shown here. If I said the sky were blue, I'd be refuted, told why I or the comment is ridiculous or irrelevant, or some other such dribble. This is the first time I remember a troll with actual facts. I remember one a few months ago who claimed to have facts, then quickly became apparent all he had was sours g****s and accusations.
    Sometimes the sky is black, it's called night time.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Sure, plenty of people spend hard earned money on this game, as I do, and everyone does have a right to know.

Ask Gree whatever you wish, I don't know, ask them about the Hackers in Ferr, ask them about the Hackers in SUP? DOGS? Clowns, everything, see what you get back.
    Well you and I both know that would be a huge waste of time. I send ticket, wait a week, get a scripted "is your problem still occurring, if so reply to this message" response. Then reply asking them to actually read my original email, wait another week only to receive more usueless garbage from someone who had no clue as to how do something in the game as simple as buying unit or money building. No thanks.

Asking you a simple question was just as much a waste of time as sending a ticket. Apparently, you are here to do just as others, to stir the pot. Nevermind.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    You may know a lot, but last time I checked you couldnt possibly know what I want. All I did was ask a simple question and asked politely for a simple answer. Apparently, that was too much to ask.

Apparently, since I don't carry the acronym SUP in my faction name, I am not entitled to associate. Forgive me o powerful one. I will not dare try to talk to any of your players again.
    Last edited by Evil Mastermind; 08-03-2013 at 05:44 AM.

Post Count
    Well you and I both know that would be a huge waste of time. I send ticket, wait a week, get a scripted "is your problem still occurring, if so reply to this message" response. Then reply asking them to actually read my original email, wait another week only to receive more usueless garbage from someone who had no clue as to how do something in the game as simple as buying unit or money building. No thanks.

Asking you a simple question was just as much a waste of time as sending a ticket. Apparently, you are here to do just as others, to stir the pot. Nevermind.
    There it is, now you know how I have felt for the last year and a half.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SUP-er Poone Pounder View Post
    Hey smart guy I'm a truck driver and only make 40 k a year and can easily afford Mw and to be # 1 you dingleberry
    I bet you drive armored bank vehicles and take out wads of cash and send it to Gree to support SUP, the perfect plan!

Post Count
    How bout we all take a 3 hour break, and then come back and let the battle continue. It seems I've ran out of popcorn................