Big things are coming......... - Page 12

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: Big things are coming.........

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Whistle Blower View Post
    I agree most are blind and ignorant so I shall shine some light on this subject. You say these hackers cheated players out of money, prizes, & position in events. Ok I agree and other factions who were caught hacking were disqualified and removed from rankings. But, not your faction. No when SUP was caught hacking specifically your own (Buttfrog Frogbutt), your faction was not penalized. SUP wasn't disqualified, Ferr wasn't moved up to number 1 along with other factions either. You say you don't like hackers but you didn't do the honorable thing by removing your faction from the top spot. You're a hypocrite, a liar, & a cheat. Your excuse was pathetic by telling us her account was hacked. Everyone knows your game is not hacked unless you deliberately give out your udid, which by the way is a ban according to Gree's TOS!
    Quote Originally Posted by mickymacirl View Post
    Or someone telling people to forward their tickets to them so they could get their friend, who they claim works for Gree, sort the ticket out faster.

(http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...rmation-Safety).

You are full of crap and haven't a clue what you are talking about, no more different than the bullcrap you try to pull every couple of months.

And honestly, if that's all you have, stop wasting our time.
    Why didn't the person have you help them? Since you also claim to work for GREE (or at least that you are compensated for doing work for GREE, i.e. free gold for "finding" all the hacks that people do).
    Once upon a time led a Top 25 Faction, now...

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Hmmmmmmmm...????

Well, very entertaining to say the least, but I am baffled to why the honourable...?? Ferr has not responded to these accusations being put towards his empire .. Nothing to say or thinking of something to ease people's laughter perhaps??
    Wiz Mcgurt RIP

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadistic. View Post
    Well, very entertaining to say the least, but I am baffled to why the honourable...?? Ferr has not responded to these accusations being put towards his empire .. Nothing to say or thinking of something to ease people's laughter perhaps??
    I don't think Ferr should acknowledge any of this propaganda garbage. If you scroll back through the last few posts, the all-knowing Speedump assured everyone that if ANYTHING was happening that was in violation of the TOS or harmful to GREE in anyway then it would be dealt with appropriately. Since the toolkit is legit, it is allowed to function. Therefore this must just be a smear campaign. All of these so-called cheaters are still in game, so they must be legit. Otherwise GREE would have taken action. Very logical.

CASE CLOSED.

Thanks for playing.
    Last edited by Evil Mastermind; 08-03-2013 at 09:12 AM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Mastermind View Post
    I don't think Ferr should acknowledge any of this propaganda garbage. If you scroll back through the last few posts, the all-knowing Speedump assured everyone that if ANYTHING was happening that was in violation of the TOS or harmful to GREE in anyway then it would be dealt with appropriately. If the toolkit is legit, and is since it is allowed to function then all of these so-called cheaters must be legit too. Otherwise GREE would have taken action. Very logical.

CASE CLOSED.

Thanks for playing.
    You got to close it the professional way.

Closing thread as issue needs to be handled in support.

/closed

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaebee View Post
    Why didn't the person have you help them? Since you also claim to work for GREE (or at least that you are compensated for doing work for GREE, i.e. free gold for "finding" all the hacks that people do).
    Read a few pages back. :P

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Where's the elephant in the room?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HGF69 View Post
    The better question is where are the moderators of the forum!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HGF69 View Post
    For those who do not get the quote, here is an explanition:

"Elephant in the room" is an English metaphorical idiom for an obvious truth that is either being ignored or going unaddressed. The idiomatic expression also applies to an obvious problem or risk no one wants to discuss.[2]
    It is based on the idea that an elephant in a room would be impossible to overlook; thus, people in the room who pretend the elephant is not there have chosen to avoid dealing with the looming big issue.

And yes, good question hgf39, where is the elephant?

Banned
    Post Count
    thank you good sir. it has been amended.

Banned
    Post Count
    This is very compelling stuff, however you might want to redact what Gree calls "personal information". I'll leave again.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Mastermind View Post
    I don't think Ferr should acknowledge any of this propaganda garbage. If you scroll back through the last few posts, the all-knowing Speedump assured everyone that if ANYTHING was happening that was in violation of the TOS or harmful to GREE in anyway then it would be dealt with appropriately. Since the toolkit is legit, it is allowed to function. Therefore this must just be a smear campaign. All of these so-called cheaters are still in game, so they must be legit. Otherwise GREE would have taken action. Very logical. CASE CLOSED. Thanks for playing.
    The game has more holes than a Swiss cheese and GREE are incompetent. GREE have taken some action but so far their efforts have been fruitless. It really does not take that much to exploit the gaping holes. Open your eyes!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBoss! View Post
    You got to close it the professional way.

Closing thread as issue needs to be handled in support.

/closed
    Wrong shade of blue. Try again.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchie View Post
    The game has more holes than a Swiss cheese and GREE are incompetent. GREE have taken some action but so far their efforts have been fruitless. It really does not take that much to exploit the gaping holes. Open your eyes!
    In all fairness, they try their very best.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PlRATE JUSTlCE View Post
    In all fairness, they try their very best.
    These issues have been known for a very long time but they were more interested in the monetization of the product rather than fix the gaping holes to protect their investment!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PlRATE JUSTlCE View Post
    CORRECTION6 people, Ferr, Mr Freeze, PJ, Baphoment, Joker, & Pirate Lord. I'll leave now.
    Quote Originally Posted by bobsmith View Post
    thank you good sir. it has been amended.
    No, that is incorrect. The Echo Leader was given to the top 6 players from the Atomic Box event here:
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...t=Atomic+Event

This is the winners list here:
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-Winner-Update