Big things are coming......... - Page 13

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: Big things are coming.........

Banned
    Post Count
    Just a theory here I'm not saying this is true, but what if this was all a big frame up made by the pirates or some other big faction? Just a theory not meant to offend anyone.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchie View Post
    The game has more holes than a Swiss cheese and GREE are incompetent. GREE have taken some action but so far their efforts have been fruitless. It really does not take that much to exploit the gaping holes. Open your eyes!
    My eyes are fine. Apparently, your ability to detect sarcasm needs a little work!!

Banned
    Post Count
    A couple changed their names. We all know who is who. Some have since moved or passed on. First Event: Atomic Box EventFerr - 900Pirate Enforcer - 892THE NIHILIST - 371lord - 283gr1ffo - 256leib - 251
    Quote Originally Posted by Fl@sh View Post
    No, that is incorrect. The Echo Leader was given to the top 6 players from the Atomic Box event here:http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...t=Atomic+EventThis is the winners list here:http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-Winner-Update

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Schmit View Post
    Just a theory here I'm not saying this is true, but what if this was all a big frame up made by the pirates or some other big faction? Just a theory not meant to offend anyone.
    Oh boy, could that be that elephant they were seeking?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Mastermind View Post
    My eyes are fine. Apparently, your ability to detect sarcasm needs a little work!!
    Sarcasm rarely works on forums...

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PlRATE JUSTlCE View Post
    Oh boy, could that be that elephant they were seeking?
    Yes pirate I'm Ferr, I made a forum account two weeks ago in anticipation of this because my crystal ball told me this would happen, in my spare time I also posted 50+ forum posts on here just for the hell of it, bravo.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PlRATE JUSTlCE View Post
    A couple changed their names. We all know who is who. Some have since moved or passed on. First Event: Atomic Box EventFerr - 900Pirate Enforcer - 892THE NIHILIST - 371lord - 283gr1ffo - 256leib - 251
    lord and Pirate Lord are two separate players. So, no, not everyone knows who is who, including you.

Banned
    Post Count
    lord and Pirate Lord are two separate players. So, no, not everyone knows who is who, including you.
    Pirate lord was lord first, then he became pirate lord. A little birdie told me. A parrot that still sits on me left shoulder.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    This has been a fun read for sure, but it got me to start looking at people's inventory again more closely and what did I find? Why I found a pirate with 90+ x1 base destroyers and flying sharks, but did not have the corresponding gold units to complete the le set. That's not true, they had one of each of the freedom fighters and atv's needed to make a single set. I've sent a ticket to gree, wanna bet that this one doesn't get taken care of. It appears as though with the recent gree updates to stop hacking the pirates of this game are getting desperate to scare off anyone who can challenge them.

Someone teaches me how to post photos and I will.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by (SKK JL)-Batman View Post
    You have to watch TDKR. Best movie of 2012.
    I don't want to watch your movie the Dark Knight. I've been having phobia in that Denver movie massacre cause of some clown thinks he is a joker and shoot everyone in the theater. Stupid Psycho!

Nahilist is once PJ name and he change names and aliases back in 'ol days
    Last edited by Lara Croft TR; 08-03-2013 at 11:04 AM.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Do what? are you guys seeing those racist remarks? Bs. Right, this is a joke, a pretty sick disgusting joke. These people have big issues. If its real, it's bad enough the people in that chat are condoning that kind of talk. I don't see a single one speaking up against it. If its a joke, that's even worse. Stupid, ignorant, and just rotten people, period. End of story, enough said. This is who people are rooting for? You just keep rooting away. I was amused, even with the comments about me. This is something different. Trash, that's the word I'm looking for, trash. Ferr, take out the trash. If it were me, I'd just walk away from the trash. Start over if you need, these people are worthless.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lara Croft TR View Post
    I don't want to watch your movie the Dark Knight. I've been having phobia in that Denver movie massacre cause of some clown thinks he is a joker and shoot everyone in the theater. Stupid Psycho!
    He's either in a mental hospital or in jail right now so there's nothing to worry about. Besides you can watch it in the safety and comfort of your home.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bobsmith View Post
    It's Friday, I'm in love.....

with a dirty little Penguin secret......
    Tell me about yourself BOBsmith? Are you a mole in Ferr's team or a Penguin hater. Where did you get all these screenshots? Did Sup1 pays you lots of Itunes card just to post this pics of yours or the pic are from them? Are you there bounty hunter or something? And what faction are you if you don't mind telling me?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lara Croft TR View Post
    Tell me about yourself BOBsmith? Are you a mole in Ferr's team or a Penguin hater. Where did you get all these screenshots? Did Sup1 pays you lots of Itunes card just to post this pics of yours or the pic are from them? Are you there bounty hunter or something? And what faction are you if you don't mind telling me?
    I fear no Penguin nor any SUP. I have skirted with "No PUN Intended" I have skirted with "PFJ" I have even skirted with the "waffen SS". That last one was a huge mistake, not what I thought it was, got pounded by SUP (PUN) back then.

I'm like the wind. Now I run free, thanks to Android never working, my game is deleted and I have no home.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bobsmith View Post
    I fear no Penguin nor any SUP. I have skirted with "No PUN Intended" I have skirted with "PFJ" I have even skirted with the "waffen SS". That last one was a huge mistake, not what I thought it was, got pounded by SUP (PUN) back then.

I'm like the wind. Now I run free, thanks to Android never working, my game is deleted and I have no home.

Lol what were you expecting when you joined a faction called "waffen SS"