Big things are coming......... - Page 11

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Big things are coming.........

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Zonfry View Post
    Whos got time to go see a movie with all these events on and then these forum posts to read?
    The movie came out a year ago.

Banned
    Post Count
    I wonder if the emporers have seen this yet lol

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Whistle Blower View Post
    Everyone knows your game is not hacked unless you deliberately give out your udid, which by the way is a ban according to Gree's TOS!
    I'm pretty sure if you accidentally give out your udid then it can be hacked just as much as if you did it deliberately.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by (SKK JL)-Batman View Post
    The movie came out a year ago.
    Well, My wife and I were trying for a baby a year ago, so we didn't get out to the movies much then. She fell pregnant around the battle for brazil and all these other events, so yeah, I havn't seen it yet. I did see the first Dark Knight movie at the cinema though.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mickymacirl View Post
    Or someone telling people to forward their tickets to them so they could get their friend, who they claim works for Gree, sort the ticket out faster.

(http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...rmation-Safety).

You are full of crap and haven't a clue what you are talking about, no more different than the bullcrap you try to pull every couple of months.

And honestly, if that's all you have, stop wasting our time.
    Put a sock in it will ya. Don't speak for your butt buddy.
    http://product.gree.net/us/en/terms/
    You agree not to do or attempt to do any of the following:copy, adapt, modify, prepare derivative works based upon, distribute, license, sell, transfer, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, broadcast, stream or otherwise exploit the Service or any portion of the Service, except as expressly permitted in these Terms of Service

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Whistle, I told you before, get your facts straight before you insert foot in mouth. Because you see something does not mean you have a clue as far as understanding what you see.

Post Count
    Pasting Gree's TOS doesn't negate the fact. You still haven't a clue, have nothing.

You want to bring down Gree, you have admitted it many, many times, is it working for you?

I think people see through the bullcrap.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Whistle Blower View Post
    Put a sock in it will ya. Don't speak for your butt buddy.
    http://product.gree.net/us/en/terms/
    You agree not to do or attempt to do any of the following:copy, adapt, modify, prepare derivative works based upon, distribute, license, sell, transfer, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, broadcast, stream or otherwise exploit the Service or any portion of the Service, except as expressly permitted in these Terms of Service
    Thats to stop you earning money from their product essentially.

Running that to the letter, they can ban any account under Modern War on instagram or other media that is publicly avaliable. I am pretty sure they arn't out for banning people for doing these unless it affects them in some way negatively.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    After reading all this .....
    I ALSO NEED THE HACK!!!!!!!!
    lol

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Zonfry, you got the idea. You my friend, have a clue. Whistle, if you say sky is lavender, I guess it is because you said so. The tool kit in no way violates any of the tos, or any other laws. Let the experts handle the heavy thinking. I'm sure apple has plenty of those when they examine the apps. I know gree is well aware of the toolkit and would have had apple pull it if it violated any of their rights. They only thing that's been violated is your ability to use common sense and logic. Stop being a hater. Life is too short for that.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Zonfry View Post
    Well, My wife and I were trying for a baby a year ago, so we didn't get out to the movies much then. She fell pregnant around the battle for brazil and all these other events, so yeah, I havn't seen it yet. I did see the first Dark Knight movie at the cinema though.
    You have to watch TDKR. Best movie of 2012.

Banned
    Post Count
    I don't really care that Ferrs hacked the game, what I care about is they lied to us for months about it.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Schmit View Post
    I don't really care that Ferrs hacked the game, what I care about is they lied to us for months about it.
    And he still continues to lie. Ask around to all those who know him.

He has responded to multiple people about this. Once again turning a blind eye.

Inaction speaks louder than any words. It screams hypocrisy. It screams that Ferr knew about this all along.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Hey throw away, sorry someone didnt. Lets show the whole post A. So we can make some sense of it, and B. so we can see the sarcasm dripping from the words. Also so we can see the pie on your face.
    So a screenshot of SUP talking about cheating is sarcasm, but a groupme group with members from several different factions that was pretty obviously sarcastic wasn't sarcasm? Really?
    Once upon a time led a Top 25 Faction, now...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mickymacirl View Post

What Bob's posted is nothing compared to what's really been going on.
    Can you please explain what is really going on?
    Fill Your Hands With Lead