Big things are coming......... - Page 10

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Big things are coming.........

Post Count

Why

Why still spend money on a broken system? We all have seen hackers at different levels and even if these are removed that does not mean they all are gone. With the WD points fluctuation seeming to be a way to force more gold spending and hackers forcing the same why waste money? I'm not trying to hijack the thread I'm just truly curious.

I.M.

Post Count
    Oh jesus hahah

Banned
    Post Count
    I want 5mil free gold but I don't have to cheat to get it, I can buy it because I'm rich and I'm Batman.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by (SKK JL)-Batman View Post
    I want 5mil free gold but I don't have to cheat to get it, I can buy it because I'm rich and I'm Batman.
    The question is which batman??? :P

Post Count
    Oh Damn, I thought that was 200 gold, but its actually 5,000,000

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mickymacirl View Post
    The question is which batman??? :P
    Bruce I mean THE Batman.

Post Count
    Bruce I mean THE Batman.
    And who is ur Robin??

Banned
    Post Count
    I got lots of Robins. There's the original **** Grayson, then when he became Nightwing, Tim Drake came along, then my son, Damien Wayne became and Robin, and now there's John Blake, who's legal name is Robin and I gave him the coordinates to the Batcave after I faked my death at the end of The Dark Knight Rises.

Banned
    Post Count
    I got lots of Robins. There's the original **** Grayson, then when he became Nightwing, Tim Drake came along, then my son, Damien Wayne became and Robin, and now there's John Blake, who's legal name is Robin and I gave him the coordinates to the Batcave after I faked my death at the end of The Dark Knight Rises.
    Most decent people would have posted *SPOILER ALERT* before posting that last part!

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Sure, that was all joking. Giving details on how to hack is just joking. I'd say Corey is correct about that. I don't like him, he hacks, or has his brother do his biding. The real story is he threatened to have his brother come after me, then it changed he admitted it was him coming after me. I do have the evidence of the game he has hacked, and preparing to come get me, so it's not all just bs. Since the story has changed so many times, I don't believe there is a hacker brother, just him.nope, don't like hackers, and don't think that will change.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Obviously these guys have great respect for their leader, just one look at that pic lets you know the feeling of respect they have. I'm back and forth in my thoughts on this. Is ferr aware of all this going on in his group, or is he complicit? is he clueless to their actions. I know he is aware there's things being posted here. Is he trying figure out what's going on there? Or how to do damage control? I'd say they already put their best foot forward, it was a big joke, we created a big play for apparently hours and hours at a time. We brought in actual hackers to be part of the cast, and provided real hacking details to make it realistic.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bobsmith View Post
    Most decent people would have posted *SPOILER ALERT* before posting that last part!
    That's not necessary. Because seriously, who hasn't seen TDKR?

Banned
    Post Count
    That's not necessary. Because seriously, who hasn't seen TDKR?
    Whos got time to go see a movie with all these events on and then these forum posts to read?

Post Count
    You are more fool to believe it :>

So he's saying the toolkit is a anti hacking tool that Gree are using and that it helps in banning people using 99% health regen.?...but that it also "scans" accounts and steals gold..? I'm confused...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Whistle Blower View Post
    I agree most are blind and ignorant so I shall shine some light on this subject. You say these hackers cheated players out of money, prizes, & position in events. Ok I agree and other factions who were caught hacking were disqualified and removed from rankings. But, not your faction. No when SUP was caught hacking specifically your own (Buttfrog Frogbutt), your faction was not penalized. SUP wasn't disqualified, Ferr wasn't moved up to number 1 along with other factions either. You say you don't like hackers but you didn't do the honorable thing by removing your faction from the top spot. You're a hypocrite, a liar, & a cheat. Your excuse was pathetic by telling us her account was hacked. Everyone knows your game is not hacked unless you deliberately give out your udid, which by the way is a ban according to Gree's TOS!
    Or someone telling people to forward their tickets to them so they could get their friend, who they claim works for Gree, sort the ticket out faster.

(http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...rmation-Safety).

You are full of crap and haven't a clue what you are talking about, no more different than the bullcrap you try to pull every couple of months.

And honestly, if that's all you have, stop wasting our time.
    Last edited by mickymacirl; 08-03-2013 at 07:50 AM.