GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: We Fight All (WFA) joins The Coalition

Prominent Poet
    Post Count

We Fight All (WFA) joins The Coalition

Official announcement:
    The independent faction We Fight All (WFA) has joined The Coalition. Today, Dogs Of War, The Emperors and We Fight All concluded the expansion of what can now be seen as a true coalition of independent factions with one goal only: to liberate the MW-game from the Gree supported tyrant currently named SUP which spreads like a virus.

The coalition is based on true friendship, honor, descency, respect and equality. It is expected that more factions will join The Coalition Of Independent Factions as an alternative to the dark cartell.

Explanatory note:
    The expansion is a prelude and preparation to to the inevitable epic battle against the SUP tyranny this summer. The amount of applications, players and factions, is enormous. Important is that both players and factions joining are truly independent.

The Coalition partners have staunchly maintained their independent identity and willingness to defend freedom for every faction to compete fairly and grow appropriately. We fight so that every player of Modern War can know that they do not have to be a SUPplicant in order to win these events. We fight so that all players will know that they can be competitive in this game without subjugating themselves to a group of thugs who wish to allocate prizes only to those who will not oppose their rule.

Any group that assumes to dictate your faction's rank on the leaderboard is oppressing your freedom to compete and enjoy this game. There is no doubt that the Cartel is truly a pyramid scheme. They bait you with promises that you will get to spend a few events with SUP1 where they will bestow top prizes that you could never afford to earn on your own, but you must realize that their true goal is accomplished when you are relegated back to the SUPplicant factions where you will not threaten their position on the top of the pyramid. Do not forget what happened to Superfaction: They started as The Royal Navy with much pride about opposing pirates, then they subjugated themselves to promises of sharing in the Pirates' plunder with a token gesture of keeping "Super" as part of their name, then they were stripped of their strongest players when the Pirates felt like their position at the top of the pyramid was threatened. Lesser factions have not even been given the courtesy of aggregating their names when they have been assimilated.

I am inspired by the many factions that have wisely chosen to maintain their identity and independence from the Pirate dominated Cartel. The Coalition is created with the sole purpose of defending freedom for every faction to compete and grow to the best of their own means and purposes or merge with other like-minded factions. The Coalition will never ask your faction to surrender its identity, personality or name. The Coalition will never dictate which players must go to which factions, but we will offer a forum to encourage appropriate movement of players to find the healthiest match of their capabilities and personality with a faction that has the right culture for them to get the most entertainment from this game. If you are spending thousands of dollars and you are active day and night during every event then we will help you to find similarly committed teammates. If you are a free player who stays online nonstop to attack every moment that your health reaches 25, then we will introduce you to factions that have similarly disciplined free players. If you are a casual player who wants to banter with rowdy teammates while waiting for your health to recharge, then we will help you to find a group that is just as rowdy as you are. .....but The Coalition will never assume to force any player or any faction to surrender their own freedom to pursue whatever rank that they are willing to earn on the leaderboard.

The Coalition will work together to achieve strategic advantages over the Cartel SUPplicants at all tiers of achievement. Even the most casual factions will benefit from our collaboration of information and strategy and resources, but you will never be asked to surrender to any other faction. Factions within the Coalition are even encouraged to battle against each other and try to attract players from each other; points are points and as long as we are constantly evolving to be stronger than the SUPplicants then this game will be more entertaining and dynamic for all players to enjoy. I even encourage other independent factions to try to overtake my own faction and I will honor you if you are successful.

The only principle that The Coalition will collectively enforce is NO HACKING or CHEATING. Strategies and tricks are fair game as long as you always stay within the software code that Gree has released. If you encounter a glitch then report it and do not intentionally exploit it.

The Emperors will maintain our personality of dignity and good sportsmanship, but we will never impose these principles on other factions that join the Coalition. I will continue to try to be an example of the principles that I hold dear, but I genuinely appreciate the value that roguish personalities bring to this game and I will never try to oppress it. You will never be asked to be Ferr2. We already have a couple of Junior Emperor factions that will be part of The Coalition, but we have no intentions to subjugate any other factions in this game.

The Coalition will collectively share information and propose strategies for independent factions to outperform comparable SUPplicant factions. We will share resources, when appropriate, and we will encourage player movement to accomplish strategic goals, but your faction will never be told that it has to surrender to any other faction in the Coalition if the leader is not in agreement with the strategy. It is extremely likely that two independent League factions may be competing for 10th place or 3rd place, etc. and the Coalition will in no way try to interferre with that sort of healthy competition. However, we are putting tactics in place to come to the aid of any Coalition faction that is competing against a SUPplicant faction to win a prize tier.

Every player and every faction leader now have a choice to make. You can remain completely independent (which I totally respect), you can join our Coalition to build a unified defense against oppression, or you can subjugate yourself to the rank and order defined by Pirate overlords. To help you with your decision, please consider the literal definitions of some relevant terms:

League: A covenant or compact made between persons, parties, states, etc., for the promotion ormaintenance of common interests or for mutual assistance or service. An association ofindividuals having a common goal.

Independent: Not controlled by others in matters of opinion, conduct, etc. Not subject toanother's authority or jurisdiction. Not depending or contingent upon something else for existence,operation, etc.

Pirate: A person who robs or commits illegal violence at sea. Any plunderer, predator, etc.

Cartel: A syndicate, combine, or trust formed especially to regulate prices and output in somefield of business. A written agreement between belligerents, especially for the exchange ofprisoners. Synonym: monopoly

If your goal when playing this game is to limit how much money goes to Gree, then you can accomplish your goal by playing for free and being happy with whatever prizes that you can earn with your strategy and efforts. The League will help you to find a home with like-minded teammates. Conversely, if you like the idea of joining a group that tempts you with better prizes for less money by oppressing competition, then you are the reason why The Coalition has been formed and we will see you on the battlefield.

Yours,
    Unlike many think, we do not touch the world, we hover it.
    If you understand this, you love physics.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Seriously?

You take yourself way too seriously.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    War gets interesting!!!
    I dunno where i stand, but its fun to watch superpowers battle it out..go go go Ferr!!!
    PM for queries about my faction/walkthroughs/stuff.

Top 100 - BBR Faction..RECRUITING NOW!!

Building Def - 7/7 MAX -- Output 4/6
    Inf Def - 7/7 MAX -- Att - 4/6
    Grd Def - 7/7 MAX -- Att - 4/6
    Air Def - 7/7 MAX -- Att - 3/6
    Sea Def - 6/7 -- Att 2/6
    Health Reg - 7/7 MAX -- Cas Rate - 4/6
    Guild Inc 1,2,3 - 5/5 MAX -- Guild Inc 4 - 2/5
    Add me on LINE: "zulfiqaar"

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quite a long read. Others have united for various causes, such as intel sharing, recruit sharing or sharing other resources. We don't have a snazzy name for our group but we appreciate its value.

We sit and watch the struggle that is at the top of the leader board with curiosity. I must say that your proposal sounds very similar to what SUP is already doing--creating tiered teams to dominate spots on the board. I am sure that a tremendous amount of number crunching is going on to create the factions to compete for the various spots.

To me the fun of this game has been building a team from outside of the top 4000 to competing for top 150 with only free and light gold spenders.

Best of luck in your quest for the holy grail...ka klump ka klump.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    It takes many nations to defeat one great empire!

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by D1E Luke View Post
    It takes many nations to defeat one great empire!
    Working on it sir

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I'm hoping to see "Ferr's Emperors" in the #1 spot this time! I'm always rooting for your faction!

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Puffy Shirt Jerry View Post
    Get some Ferr.

Now let all of the PUNsters and SUPsters jump on the thread to hate on your idea.

It reminds me of a great set of lyrics:

"Haters gonna hate, lovers wanna love,
    I don't even want, none of the above..."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyR0HvOywXc
    They will sir. Cant hold it against them though, it is their nature.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Good luck Ferr, rooting for you!

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarrod904 View Post
    Good luck Ferr, rooting for you!
    Ty sir, We need all the rooting we can get

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by eddiesays View Post
    Ferr....why the time on this nonsense? money? who cares....why the time?
    you may win one but again why? This makes no sense to me...please advise.
    Sorry to burst your bubble, but I think he ignores haters or trolls. I'm not trying to start anything, I'm just giving you a heads up...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferr View Post
    Official announcement:
    The independent faction We Fight All (WFA) has joined The Coalition. Today, Dogs Of War, The Emperors and We Fight All concluded the expansion of what can now be seen as a true coalition of independent factions with one goal only: to liberate the MW-game from the Gree supported tyrant currently named SUP which spreads like a virus.

Yours,
    You need more than 2 teams Ferr. "It said it takes a Nation to defeat 1 Great Empire." You have to pull all top 3 players in every factions below to beat SUP1, Ferr. I have all the respect for you & your team, but i don't think you can beat SUP1 with only 2 merger teams. Not unless SUP1 will retired & quit from MW, i think thats the time you'll be #1. But right now in your situation, i will put money($20) on SUP1 that they will win easily like they did in 7 WD wars ago.

4 TheGunners --------------------------------------------------23628318
    5 Global Strike Force ------------------------------------------23483380
    6 DOGS of WAR ------------------------------------------------23055411
    7 McGurt --------------------------------------------------------22433571
    8 SUPER UNITED PIRATES III ----------------------------------22393343
    9 Veteran Forum Fighters --------------------------------------22223817
    10 INSANE CLOWN FACTION ------------------------------------22203205
    11 The Buckwheat Connection ----------------------------------21517896
    12 World Wide Warriors ----------------------------------------16856049
    13 Joy Killers ----------------------------------------------------13131227
    14 Sealteam-6 ---------------------------------------------------12718459
    15 Special Ops Ghost Recon ------------------------------------11187221
    16 WE FIGHT ALL ------------------------------------------------10438255
    17 kill yo self ----------------------------------------------------10146273
    18 TEF Splinter Cell ----------------------------------------------9657676
    19 Armed Order Faction -----------------------------------------9221530
    20 Forums Finest Fighters ---------------------------------------9212996
    21 Air Force Special Ops ----------------------------------------9130659
    22 Infected Boot Of Blest ----------------------------------------9073051
    23 =BRAVO= -----------------------------------------------------8867073
    24 The Unsullied -------------------------------------------------8762846
    25 Darth Seals Revenge -----------------------------------------8671365
    26 Alpdruck -------------------------------------------------------8591506
    27 SKYNETCOMMAND --------------------------------------------8470041
    28 Noah's Ark ----------------------------------------------------6710546
    29 Texas Rangers ------------------------------------------------5815254
    30 101 Airborn Division ------------------------------------------5544028
    31 OUTLAW LAWYER$ --------------------------------------------5352681
    32 US MarinesAmphibiousUnit -----------------------------------5320001
    33 UK United ------------------------------------------------------5290799
    34 VFF Alpha ------------------------------------------------------5289629
    35 Slovenian Forces ----------------------------------------------5280632
    36 U.S. Army Bullies ---------------------------------------------5256673
    37 Let God Sort Them Out ---------------------------------------5251336
    38 the substitutes -------------------------------------------------5248058
    39 ScreamingEagle Soldiers --------------------------------------5247804
    40 Hyenas Den 3 --------------------------------------------------5246790
    41 BetleBailey -----------------------------------------------------5243466
    42 Awesome Empire ----------------------------------------------5233968
    43 deeznuts --------------------------------------------------------5233487
    44 Elites United ----------------------------------------------------5225576
    45 Team USA ------------------------------------------------------5221853
    46 Celestial Soldiers ----------------------------------------------5214973
    47 Phoenix Fighters -----------------------------------------------5210703
    48 Seal Team Six -------------------------------------------------5186254
    49 BAD TO THE END ----------------------------------------------5183348
    50 US Army -------------------------------------------------------5181663
    KA - Officially Retired
    Former FUN member for 9 wars & 12th times in a row Conquest of Kings World Champions..!!!

Banned
    Post Count
    That's the reason for the lack of members in ferr n u guys in fvf currently? Good luck for the shuffling. I am behind u guys too!

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gambit12 View Post
    You need more than 2 teams Ferr. "It said it takes a Nation to defeat 1 Great Empire." You have to pull all top 3 players in every factions below to beat SUP1, Ferr. I have all the respect for you & your team, but i don't think you can beat SUP1 with only 2 merger teams. Not unless SUP1 will retired & quit from MW, i think thats the time you'll be #1. But right now in your situation, i will put money($20) on SUP1 that they will win easily like they did in 7 WD wars ago.

4 TheGunners --------------------------------------------------23628318
    5 Global Strike Force ------------------------------------------23483380
    6 DOGS of WAR ------------------------------------------------23055411
    7 McGurt --------------------------------------------------------22433571
    8 SUPER UNITED PIRATES III ----------------------------------22393343
    9 Veteran Forum Fighters --------------------------------------22223817
    10 INSANE CLOWN FACTION ------------------------------------22203205
    11 The Buckwheat Connection ----------------------------------21517896
    12 World Wide Warriors ----------------------------------------16856049
    13 Joy Killers ----------------------------------------------------13131227
    14 Sealteam-6 ---------------------------------------------------12718459
    15 Special Ops Ghost Recon ------------------------------------11187221
    16 WE FIGHT ALL ------------------------------------------------10438255
    17 kill yo self ----------------------------------------------------10146273
    18 TEF Splinter Cell ----------------------------------------------9657676
    19 Armed Order Faction -----------------------------------------9221530
    20 Forums Finest Fighters ---------------------------------------9212996
    21 Air Force Special Ops ----------------------------------------9130659
    22 Infected Boot Of Blest ----------------------------------------9073051
    23 =BRAVO= -----------------------------------------------------8867073
    24 The Unsullied -------------------------------------------------8762846
    25 Darth Seals Revenge -----------------------------------------8671365
    26 Alpdruck -------------------------------------------------------8591506
    27 SKYNETCOMMAND --------------------------------------------8470041
    28 Noah's Ark ----------------------------------------------------6710546
    29 Texas Rangers ------------------------------------------------5815254
    30 101 Airborn Division ------------------------------------------5544028
    31 OUTLAW LAWYER$ --------------------------------------------5352681
    32 US MarinesAmphibiousUnit -----------------------------------5320001
    33 UK United ------------------------------------------------------5290799
    34 VFF Alpha ------------------------------------------------------5289629
    35 Slovenian Forces ----------------------------------------------5280632
    36 U.S. Army Bullies ---------------------------------------------5256673
    37 Let God Sort Them Out ---------------------------------------5251336
    38 the substitutes -------------------------------------------------5248058
    39 ScreamingEagle Soldiers --------------------------------------5247804
    40 Hyenas Den 3 --------------------------------------------------5246790
    41 BetleBailey -----------------------------------------------------5243466
    42 Awesome Empire ----------------------------------------------5233968
    43 deeznuts --------------------------------------------------------5233487
    44 Elites United ----------------------------------------------------5225576
    45 Team USA ------------------------------------------------------5221853
    46 Celestial Soldiers ----------------------------------------------5214973
    47 Phoenix Fighters -----------------------------------------------5210703
    48 Seal Team Six -------------------------------------------------5186254
    49 BAD TO THE END ----------------------------------------------5183348
    50 US Army -------------------------------------------------------5181663
    Quite true sir.

Post Count
    You want to know why you will never win? You are always two steps behind. Coalition??? The cartel was formed many wars ago. You still haven't even figured out the purpose of the Cartel. Don't sit here and talk about saving people money. Your the single person in this game who has openly flaunted that money is no barrier to you.

Face it, you can't find members, your team is in disarray. The rosters don't lie. Notice all your missing members are on SUP rosters. Then to join the dogs? So now you only care about hacking? Glitching is ok? Since its in the Gree code? Multiple boost buildings? That's ok in the coalition? Maybe we can BenD over and find thousands of skill points?

Maybe you could explain to the coalition fans how you told your penguins that if they were short of the WD requirements, they needed to send you 90 euros per 75k WD points that they were short? I didn't see you mention that above. Your gig is up Ferr. Nobody is buying what your selling.
    MW ID: Ryans67
    617-935-486