W1/W2 Vets: How did the game/strategy evolve over time?

I'm currently in World 5 and have been mostly watching how it operates (top factions, interactions, etc.). I only have 450k attack points so far but I'm level 34 with 7 bases (close to getting #8) so I consider my activity pretty good. I have no plans on using gold until I better understand the game mechanics and strategy of the game so I don't waste my money.

Anyway, I know Worlds 1 and 2 are much older and was wondering how the gameplay evolved as the players figured things out.

Did it get more civilized and strategic?

So far W5 seems like Lord of the Flies at times with a bunch of 12 and 14 year olds running amok. Alliances act more like gangs with bully mentalities than being strategic and highly organized. Players are capturing bases unprovoked (which I consider bad etiquette but that's my opinion) and not really being smart.

I'm curious if this behavior will eventually go away as the world "grows up" but I'm curious to hear what the vets have to say.

“An unexamined life is not worth living.”- Socrates
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Pink View Post
    I'm currently in World 5 and have been mostly watching how it operates (top factions, interactions, etc.). I only have 450k attack points so far but I'm level 34 with 7 bases (close to getting #8) so I consider my activity pretty good. I have no plans on using gold until I better understand the game mechanics and strategy of the game so I don't waste my money.

Anyway, I know Worlds 1 and 2 are much older and was wondering how the gameplay evolved as the players figured things out.

Did it get more civilized and strategic?

So far W5 seems like Lord of the Flies at times with a bunch of 12 and 14 year olds running amok. Alliances act more like gangs with bully mentalities than being strategic and highly organized. Players are capturing bases unprovoked (which I consider bad etiquette but that's my opinion) and not really being smart.

I'm curious if this behavior will eventually go away as the world "grows up" but I'm curious to hear what the vets have to say.
    Hey, I'm a 14 year-old, but in World 13, lol.
    Carnage Evolution 💪🏻

I visited world 1. It is a waste land. There was a plethora of triple oil/mines in the 1100 zones. It seems to me that a few stayed and the rest have either left the world/game and the majority of the "top" people are probably inactive or kill everyone that enters the world immediately.

To me, this game does not have any evolution to it. Even with the events, I think it may be a short lived game. The time involved with playing the game will also take a toll. You leave for 2 days and you come back to all your troops destroyed and probably OPs destroyed.