Guild Northern Invasion. - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Guild Northern Invasion.

Lurker
    Post Count
    It doesn't matter if they give it out in advance or not - i'd just like to see the "collect" type quest for guild quests, so that people can contribute to guild quest even if they progress further in individual mode..

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    Hey folks,

Just a quick question would you rather have a direct report on all the units/stats/rewards or keep it a bit of a mystery and community effort to work on?

Thought I would ask.

~Sirius
    Off subject, but since you're looking at these Sirius...how about a count down for the next upcoming event instead of a coming soon?? At least a 12 hour count down. How many people missed last nights new quests by hours? Especially if there are always technical issues starting them up at the beginning of these quests. I would appreciate that A LOT more!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanwalker View Post
    Off subject, but since you're looking at these Sirius...how about a count down for the next upcoming event instead of a coming soon?? At least a 12 hour count down. How many people missed last nights new quests by hours? Especially if there are always technical issues starting them up at the beginning of these quests. I would appreciate that A LOT more!!

We would love to see a countdown timer on quests and a mob list. A list would be great too but these guys always make one for us anyway WAY before I get there.
    I think if you move ahead of the guild on your iLTQ then your kills should still count when you get there. You could do this with a 100% drop rate collect quest for the guild portion very easily.

Post Count
    Hey folks,

Just a quick question would you rather have a direct report on all the units/stats/rewards or keep it a bit of a mystery and community effort to work on?

Thought I would ask.

~Sirius
    Just thought I would add my 2c's. I for one am very happy with the way things go on this kind of thing. I enjoy the mystery of what the next unit is. I did like the change when we could see the next unit your working for in the game on the event screen, I thought that was a great adage. However, on the other hand I really do appreciate the hard work of the guys on here that put out the lists and spreadsheets of the whole rewards for each event. What I tend to do is try as hard as I can with timing at the beginning. Then as time goes by, I will look at the lists on here to see if it's worth pushing on further with gems. So as it works at the moment is fine with me :-)
    ALWAYS RECRUITING PM ME FOR MORE DETAILS!

KINGDOM AGE - The People's Front of Judea - Guild invite code:- 337598906
    War rankings:- none of your business
    Contact me in game:- Shluggy 844-438-529

LEGENDS AT WAR - Red Dawn Elite - Guild invite code:- 531659486
    War rankings:- top something or other
    Contact me in game:- Castiel 507-004-554

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Hey folks,

Thought I would ask.

~Sirius
    I vote for no report. Like the community effort.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Even if you guys (Gree) put together a list, I wouldn't believe it until it had been verified in game. Mainly because I don't believe a gd thing that's said by you guys any more, until it's confirmed by some random dude on teh interwebz, any of which is more likely to be true than anything I've read in blue here.

However, I am at 12 hours in and still don't know all of the final rewards. Is the 20% beast attack for the guild HQ or for the combined quest?
    Last edited by Shinazueli; 08-02-2013 at 08:30 AM.
    KA : 831745853
    BnB is recruiting : http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-is-recruiting
    MW: 301523231

Fortune doesn't favor the bold, that's stupid. Fortune favors the intelligent, prepared, and patient. - Me, 2012

Please stop complaining about how bad Gree is at <fill in the blank>. A cursory search of the forums with the keywords 'Gree' and 'sucks' should let you see that we already know. - Me, 2013

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The 20% increase for beast attack modifier is for the earth dragon broodmother that you get when you defeat BOTH heroic guild and heroic individual. Check your quest log. A broodmother's request

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Krissy View Post
    The 20% for beasts modifier is for the earth dragon broodmother that you get when you defeat BOTH heroic guild and heroic individual.
    So that's the combined. What do we get for completing JUST the guild heroic? I'm not handing them any amount of money until they can do one event correctly.
    Last edited by Shinazueli; 08-02-2013 at 08:32 AM. Reason: C
    KA : 831745853
    BnB is recruiting : http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-is-recruiting
    MW: 301523231

Fortune doesn't favor the bold, that's stupid. Fortune favors the intelligent, prepared, and patient. - Me, 2012

Please stop complaining about how bad Gree is at <fill in the blank>. A cursory search of the forums with the keywords 'Gree' and 'sucks' should let you see that we already know. - Me, 2013

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Late stage guild heroic has not been reported yet.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Krissy View Post
    Late stage guild heroic has not been reported yet.
    almost done dont rush me

check first page updated post
    Always looking for more friends please add me

My ally code 582-960-040

Lurker
    Post Count
    Our guild would prefer the report too, to see if its worth pushing the quest or not depending on units

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nacon10 View Post
    awesome unit bonus thank you gree

heroic mode

its following the same as normal mode just more energy and hp

1/18 Northern Swordsman 140/110
    2/18 Northern Catapult 47/63 (weak )
    3/18 Frost Golem Elemental 160/225
    4/18 Northern Dragon Mortar 320/200
    5/18 Northern Imperial Cannon 400/300
    6/18 Master Wind Caller 500/425
    7/18 Centaur Huntress 700/495
    8/18 Druid Enchantress 780/730
    9/18 Northern Dragon Hunter 1000/870
    10/18 Transformed Druid Warrior 1200/1075
    11/18 War Machine Wrecker 1725/1000
    12/18 Illusion Blocker 1400/1820
    13/18 Elemental Caller 1800/1960
    14/18 Northern Bodyguard 1900/2445
    15/18 Northern Executioner 2800/2175
    16/18 Northern Imperial Airship 2900/2750
    17/18 Northern Queen 3000/3370
    18/18 Earth Dragon Champion 10568/11000 Beast Defense Increases by 10%
    Thank you Nacon10! This was driving me f**king nuts not knowing the guild prize! Much appreciated!

Lurker
    Post Count
    Does the individual quest follow the heroic path too?
    Since guild quest is 18/18 and I am in individual in 20/21, do I kill this units individualy or are they linked to quild quest too. I do not want to waste my energy.
    Gree, can I have at least the correspondence between the two?

Lurker
    Post Count
    Why the last two levels of guild quest are switched compared to the individual quest, making it impossible to stay synched? Is it one of the usual bugs?

Post Count
    Thanks for posting this. The spreadsheet is awesome.