GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Army Infiltration - Walkthrough

great work. thank you for sharing information

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent follower View Post
    Is the Individual Normal 21/21 armor stats correct? It says 65/368, which sounds impossible. Can somebody who has started the 21 or is already on heroic check the armor stats and also correct the spreadsheet if the values are something else like 65/68 or 65/36 or 65/38?
    It is accurate

Paint the World Black With Us.
    Dragon Realms 840-064-428

Kingdom Age Ally Code- 734-077-018

Dragon Realms Ally Code- 911-214-292
    Dragon Realms Guild Code - 840-064-428

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by l3lade2 View Post
    It is accurate
    WOW!!! Then I know I what is the ultimate goal, not the heroic but this armor! Unbelievable!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    It's got to be a gree mistake.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Krissy View Post
    It's got to be a gree mistake.
    i just got it, i hope they dont change it

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Well....to be clear..when I say it is accurate I mean that is what is displayed when the armour is awarded.

Whether or not the armour is actually what it says is impossible to test, as Hero Armour uses are so difficult to see at the best of times. For all we know it could just be a typo on the artwork and not the true defence value....who knows what the hell anything is with GREE anymore.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by l3lade2 View Post
    Well....to be clear..when I say it is accurate I mean that is what is displayed when the armour is awarded.

Whether or not the armour is actually what it says is impossible to test, as Hero Armour uses are so difficult to see at the best of times. For all we know it could just be a typo on the artwork and not the true defence value....who knows what the hell anything is with GREE anymore.
    It's actually fairly easy to check. At that level of defense you should almost never be struck back. Go hit something that you will not one shot and see if it hits you back. Lol.
    KA : 831745853
    BnB is recruiting : http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-is-recruiting
    MW: 301523231

Fortune doesn't favor the bold, that's stupid. Fortune favors the intelligent, prepared, and patient. - Me, 2012

Please stop complaining about how bad Gree is at <fill in the blank>. A cursory search of the forums with the keywords 'Gree' and 'sucks' should let you see that we already know. - Me, 2013

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Must be a typo then cause I noticed no difference in misses. Had one miss in about 20 two hit mobs.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinazueli View Post
    It's actually fairly easy to check. At that level of defense you should almost never be struck back. Go hit something that you will not one shot and see if it hits you back. Lol.
    Assuming that higher armour = lower chance of being struck by a mob. I know this is a theory, but to my knowledge that's all it? Others used to think it decreased the value of hit backs but I don't think that's the guess anymore.

Either way I am still getting hit back, no notable reduction in frequency of damage that I can see.

Post Count
    going through heroic in the ltq and haven't notcied much of a difference in misses
    Always looking for more friends please add me

My ally code 582-960-040

Post Count
    Thanks for posting this!

Consistent Contributor Jerusalem's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nacon10 View Post
    going through heroic in the ltq and haven't notcied much of a difference in misses
    The armor is more effective in fighting the monsters in the earlier levels of the heroic mode, but gradually becomes less effective the higher you go. By lvl 19, the monsters hardly miss, which makes sense since the monsters are more experienced and stronger.

Prominent Poet
    “An unexamined life is not worth living.”- Socrates
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Wow, no good units, lol.
    Carnage Evolution 💪🏻

I gained ~40 attack with this armor (theoretically). Have seen no impact on damage or miss rate. My range in the last 100 hits before the armor was 157-209, and have seen that range already after 50 hits with this new armor.

Also, miss rate has not changed at all. Fairly disappointed I must say, sounds like a blunder to me.

Would be helpful if GREE would explain once and for all how hero armor works and what it does.

Thanks

Post Count
    For what it's worth, my overall defensive stats did go up by the expected amount when I got this armor. So it does seem to have the correct defense value of 368 (i.e. it's not a typo on the artwork). How this translates to MOB hits or misses in PVE, I have no idea...